f*ck… I’m getting out of here…
352 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- My Pov -

The smile on Historia's face immediately disappeared when Alma just came out of the ranch's entrance, with Milch following closely behind her.

Alma has a paler complexion than she normally does, and although she has put her clothes back on, she still appears shabby and a little dirty. Furthermore, the way that she walks looks strange as well.

"What is this damned child doing here!" Alma said this to me in a chilly tone, even though her expression, which had previously appeared tired, had now turned into an irritated one. But when she looked at me, she immediately began to shake violently, and she did not say anything else.

"Historia, can you go first? I'll catch up with you later," After hearing my words, Alma, who had overheard it, looked scared right away, while Historia, who hadn't noticed, just looked at me with a worried look on her face.

"But, Kaiser..." Historia's expression is still one of uncertainty, and she even squeezed my hand tightly at one point. After I persuaded Historia, she nodded her head and started walking away while occasionally looking back at me.

I started walking towards Alma after I saw Historia leave, and I said to her in a stern voice, "alright, before I go, I want to warn you about something."

"Do you want to tell me to be nice to that damn girl, huh? Unfortunately, I would rather die than touch that girl."

"No... not at all, instead I want you to act like you usually do with Historia, in fact if you can be more ruthless it would be better."

It was obvious that Alma was taken aback by the response I gave her, especially after she saw how close I was to Historia. Although it was only natural that my icy response would shock her, she was now looking at me with some suspicion, most likely because she believed I was attempting to test her in some way.

"Humm... that's good then, although I don't know if you're joking or not, but, at least it makes it easier for me... ugghkk..." Before Alma could finish her sentence, I, who was already standing in front of her, immediately gave her a swift kick to the stomach with a lot of force.

Alma immediately fell to her knees with a pained expression, her hands started to hold her stomach, which by this time had prints from the soles of my feet, and she didn't even dare to look at me.

"Listen up..." Then, I yanked her hair up very tightly so I could see her face more clearly through my red eyes. "You can mock Historia, say rude things to her, or curse her all you want until her mind and will power is destroyed, but if you put your filthy finger on Historia and stain her white skin, I will come straight to you and make you pay for it even death will be your only way out!!!"

"hiiiii... sorry... yes... I know... please don't kill me... I'm sorry... I will do what you say..." Alma screamed with a voice filled with terror, and while she was pleading, she even started to cry.

After that, I let go of her hair, and just as Alma began to feel a glimmer of relief, I immediately surprised her once more by putting my hands around her neck and whispered in her ear, "oh yes, one more thing, from this point forward, you will not let other people, especially your beloved Rod Reiss, to touch your body, because you are my slave now."

With a broad grin plastered across my face, I asked, "understand?" making sure she understood what I was saying, and Alma, who was still having difficulty breathing, quickly nodded her head with all the strength she could muster. At that point, I began to release my hold on Alma, and immediately afterward, Alma squatted down and coughed violently.

"I understand... *cough... *cough... please... don't kill me..."

I think I really traumatized Alma, and I'm curious about her point status now because I'm sure that after everything I did to her today, it will immediately change her drastically.

'I can view that information later in the comfort of my room,' I said to myself while coldly looking at Alma, who was squatting on the ground, and after that, I assigned a task to Milch.

"Milch, I am giving you the opportunity to give the opening ceremony for Alma, who will be joining us in a short while."

"Um, me?"

After saying, "Yes, after you're done, you can take Alma to rest, and after that, you can stand anywhere watching the situation," I then walked away, leaving Milch, who appeared even more bewildered than before, along with Alma who now looked even more scared.

"wait... don't leave me with this woman... please... please... I don't want to die..." Alma screamed desperately, but I paid her no attention and continued to make my way toward Historia's house, which was located in the midst of this expansive field.

While I was on the path that led to Historia's house, I started to think about many things that had happened earlier, and for some reason, I felt a bad feeling. I had the impression that I had missed something important, but I don't know what it was.

I then partially closed my eyes and looked up at the sun still shining brightly above me. When I looked around me, I could see tall grasses swaying serenely, and every once in a while, a cool breeze would blow toward me.

"System, can you scan this area and detect any living things that are present?" I asked, a little worried.

[in response to the question posed by the Host, unfortunately, at this time, this function is not available. In order for the Host to access this feature, the Host will first need to complete a mission given by the system.]

"fuck... I'm getting out of here..."

8