f*ck, it looks like I’ve gone too far
342 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- Milch Pov -

Even though I had a happy start to the day, I find myself quieter than usual today, especially since Kaiser and I arrived at this damn farm.

I was immediately given psychological torture to suppress my emotions. When I saw Kaiser fuck or rape this bitch named Alma or whatever it's called, I didn't care. Maybe I'll change her name to a pathetic bitch from now on.

'I was expecting to have my turn in being raped by Kaiser, ahem, I mean given sex full of affection by him, but once again, I was irritated because of the arrival of that blonde girl.'

'This mother and daughter are the same. How dare they try to take Kaiser away from me? They should just die.'

"Fuck, after I restrained myself with all that, now I have to take care of this bitch," I yelled angrily as I turned my head and looked at Alma, who was sobbing and curled up on the ground.

"How long are you going to cry? If you don't stop, I will kill you!"

"no... noo... please don't kill me... *sobbing... I beg you..." Alma said in a panic, and she hurriedly tried to stand up while wiping away her tears.

After that, I approached Alma and yelled in her face, "according to the Kaiser's orders, I will now give you a few rules that you, as his slaves, are required to abide by."

I could see that Alma was slightly dissatisfied when I said slave, but she quickly covered it up and listened to me carefully, so I ignored her and continued saying, "Since you are already the Kaiser's slave, then your body and soul completely belong to him, and if you break it, you die."

I tried to explain it once more to Alma, even though Kaiser had explained it to her not too long ago. I did this in case this whore had forgotten about it, and when I saw her body shaking in fear, I smiled with satisfaction.

"from now on, you are required to follow every order that Kaiser gave, and if you don't want to, you will die."

"If you try to betray Kaiser or try to report this incident to other people, especially Rod Reiss, that coward king, you die."

When I saw Alma lowering her head in silence, I approached her, gave her a harsh slap on the cheek, and asked her in a chilly tone, "what happens if you disobey?"

"*sobbing... if I... violate it... I die..."

"Yup."I couldn't help but smile smugly as I observed this very annoying bitch become traumatized and submissive.

Then, as a final warning, I said, "this is the price you have to pay for your new life given to you by Kaiser." After that, I intended to send her back to her room to rest as Kaiser had commanded.

Even though Alma is in a difficult situation right now, I can't help but feel uneasy whenever I see the flicker of optimism in her eyes. so in order to destroy her hopes and help me clear up the problems that will arise in the future, I'll do what I usually do.

"Now the real welcoming ceremony will begin," After saying that, I began to pull up the sleeves of my nun's robes, and while maintaining a big smile on my face, I began punching Alma in the face.

*smack

"ughh... what are... you doing... ughkk... stop... please... forgive me..." I didn't stop swinging my fists at all, despite Alma's continued pleading for mercy, and I even started doing it rougher, like throwing side kicks into her ribs.

Because my mind is filled with anger and jealousy that I've been harboring since earlier, I didn't realize that what I was doing right now would be a big problem for Kaiser and also for myself later as I started to blow it off by beating Alma without any consideration.

"no... please...*cough... don't kill me..." Even when Alma was wailing in pain and whimpering and was crouching on the ground again, I did not stop giving kicks to her body.

"Taste this bitch... you whore... was the sex you just had with Kaiser really satisfying, huh?"

Shortly after I was satisfied with expressing my anger at Alma, I then stopped and began to take deep breaths while trying to calm myself down.

'fuck, it looks like I've gone too far. What should I do now?' I yelled to myself with a bit of nervousness when I saw Alma, who had fainted on the ground, and her entire body was covered with my footprints as well as bruised skin.

"I have to quickly clean up this mess," After that, I hastily picked up Alma's body and carried her away, and since she was now unconscious, I had to take her straight to her room.

Without further ado, I made a dash for the house located in the middle of this expansive field as quickly as I could. Because I didn't want to see Kaiser on the way, I made a small detour and intended to enter the house through the back door.

Fortunately, the body of this whore is so light that I can easily carry it while running. This, combined with the intense training I've done over the past few years, has elevated my endurance and strength far beyond those of the average citizen.

It didn't take me long to get to the back of the house, and I quietly crept into the house once I was there. Since I didn't know where Alma's room was, I had to spend a lot of time sneaking around the house and looking in each room without having to be noticed by others.

'How could you be that stupid, Milch... ahhh... is this all a love fault... yes, of course, it is, this is all because of the great love I have for Kaiser, which is why I innocently did such a reckless thing.' I said to myself.

8