What the heck happened here?
314 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- Historia Pov -

What that scary man just said really took me by surprise. I couldn't help but wonder, 'how did he know about Kaiser, and what does he want from him?' I questioned myself at first, but when I couldn't come up with an answer, so I ventured to ask this uncle.

"Do you know Kaiser?"

"Hmm, your relationship seems to be much more intimate than I had anticipated..." This uncle didn't answer my question and instead looked surprised while he was talking to himself, but he continued by saying, "yeah, Kaiser and I are very close. In fact, I've even considered him as my own child."

I immediately frowned, and of course, I did not believe what this man said because, from the crooked smile he showed, I knew that he was playing with me. I immediately spoke frankly, saying, "I do not believe what you say, uncle."

"hahahahaha... Even I can't believe it, either. Who the hell would want to consider that brat to be his own son... I almost want to vomit when I say that."

"*chuckle... but besides being annoying, kids are getting smarter now too, that's what makes me dislike you guys," After a satisfied laugh, this scary man returned to his usual scowl face.

"Don't waste my time, girl. Was Kaiser here just now?"

After hearing this uncle's response earlier and seeing the unkind attitude he showed, it made me think twice about the answer I was about to give, and in the end, I lied and said, "no, Kaiser has never come to this place, but he promised me that one day he'll want to come to play."

"Oh, I see, but who cares? From the beginning, I already knew that you would lie, little girl. Now, all I need to do is find answers from those two old people, and my job will be done here."

After that, this middle-aged man named Kenny Ackerman began to stroll in the direction of my house, and I hastily told him, "What I said is true. You can trust me."

But this man just snorted coldly and said, "Sorry little girl, I've lived in this world long enough to know all kinds of lies in other people, and a brat like you is still too young to even try." He continued walking without looking back or stopping his pace.

I was dumbfounded after hearing what this man said, and I didn't know what to say to deny it, so all I could do was stand there beneath the tree and watch the man walk closer and closer to my house.

'what should I do? I feel that that man has bad intentions towards Kaiser... what if that man wants to harm Kaiser?' I became increasingly agitated, and my mind started racing with all the worst-case scenarios, which caused me to feel dizzy.

"But what can a girl like me who is only six years old do?" I yelled in frustration, but then I tried composing myself and started following him, hoping my grandparents hadn't mentioned anything to the man.

"I can also ask my dad to help stop that guy... yeah, because Kenny Ackerman is the person who is closest to my dad, so I'm sure it will work."

-

- Kenny Ackerman Pov -

"Damn kid, trying to trick me... hahahaha, but I have to admit that this little girl named Historia is really interesting."

"As a result of all the things she has been through in this place, she is more watchful when interacting with new people. She even possesses a strong intuitive capacity. she came to the conclusion that I harbor malicious intent, and consequently, she makes cautious actions in front of me."

"But in the end, she is just a child who is naive and not good at lying, but I'm sure that in the future, she will become someone who has influence behind this damn wall."

After I had finished effusively praising the young girl, my face immediately hardened, and I muttered under my breath, "she is indeed required to become an influential person in the future, which is why she was born in this world and not killed while still in the fetus with her whore mother."

As soon as I arrived at the front door of the old house where Rod Reiss was keeping his hidden family, I immediately began knocking hard on the door.

*knocks

*knock...hey open, it's me. If you are too old to not hear my voice, I will replace you with other grandparents,' I yelled angrily, even my knocking got louder, and I even tried to open the door by forcing it, but it turned out that the door was locked.

It doesn't matter how long I wait. the door in front of me just won't open. I can't even hear a response from the inside, so I decide to force my way through it and break it down.

"fuck it, I'm just going to make you guys put this door back together again,"

I concentrated my leg strength on the weaker part of the doorway, and with one kick *creakkk, my leg easily made a hole through this door. I then put my hand through the hole and reached for the hanging key on the other side of the door.

"Even with this loud voice, you still can't hear it. Sure, you guys are useless old people."

After that, I went inside casually. However, after taking only a single step inside, I started to become aware that there was something odd about this situation. Therefore, I started slowly taking out my reliable knife.

As soon as I walked into the living room, I couldn't find anyone, and I couldn't even hear any signs of life. It seemed as though this house had been deserted for a very long time, but before I checked the second floor, I made sure that I had checked every room on the first floor.

"What the heck happened here?" I uttered in shock when I just walked into the kitchen. I found someone lying on the floor with blood all over the place.

7