Welcome, My Lord
362 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the dirt road leading to the farm that few people know about, two horse-drawn carriages had just departed from the direction of the farm towards the city. However, not long after that, a horse-drawn carriage in a hurry came from the opposite direction and stopped. A man with an unusual appearance got out of the carriage that was parked at the entrance to the farm. The man was dressed in a cowboy hat and a long black coat. His face always looked sullen without any other changes.

-

- My Pov -

At this point, Milch and I were already in the carriage and on our way somewhere. However, it was very quiet in here, and Milch, who was sitting in front of me, seemed to be very nervous. She also did not stop to peek a glance at me.

"is there anything you'd like to explain, Milch?" I asked flatly. Even my facial expression showed no emotion at all. In the meantime, Milch could only remain silent because she seemed to want to construct her words carefully.

When she finally began to draw a breath, Milch was finally ready to speak. "That woman, Alma, turned out to be tougher than I thought, but I can promise you that she will always obey your orders."

"Of course, Alma will obey me, but isn't there something else you should talk about?"

"umm, I just gave her a little lesson. Alma will be fine," Milch just laughed awkwardly and continued to lie to me after I confronted her.

"hooh, so Alma wasn't knocked out, and you didn't carry her back to her room, did you?" Even though my tone sounded lighthearted, my expression was icy when I looked at Milch, who now looked terrified.

"Sorry, Kaiser... I swear, I didn't expect that bitch... er, I mean, Alma would be that feeble..." Milch tried to explain, although her speech was slightly stuttering due to her anxiety. However, when she saw that I did not react in any way, she continued searching for excuses in a state of panic.

"But don't worry, I didn't beat that woman too badly. There weren't even any marks on her body, and I also had time to change her clothes with new ones while rinsing her dirty body with a wet cloth."

Milch explained a lot while she was rushing, and even though I could see a few lies she added, I also know that Milch is a responsible person, and she won't mess up my plans, or rather, she can't let my plans go awry because of her.

"Forget about it, at least you've done what you need to do," I simply let out a sigh and refrained from putting too much pressure on Milch, who was on the verge of crying, but I was still curious about something concerning the incident that had happened earlier.

'I know what I did by raping and using Alma will change the plot of the story a lot in the future, but somehow what Milch is doing will lead to something unexpected.'

After that, along the way, I did not say anything else, and Milch, who was normally very active in asking about the specifics of my plans, now just kept silent while lowering her head. This atmosphere lasted until we finally arrived at an old church that is now practically serving as the temporary headquarters of my sect.

Several people were already standing in front of the gate wearing the cloaks of my sect. When they saw me getting off the carriage, the people wearing the cloaks of my sect with the red eye symbol sewn on the cloth hurriedly greeted me by kneeling in front of me.

"Welcome, My Lord."

I didn't say much. All I did was nod my head and ask a few questions about the condition of this place and about various aspects pertaining to the members of my sect, especially their training and study sessions.

"My Lord will not be disappointed, all of your followers have gone through a new training session on how to execute 3D maneuvers, and the majority of them are demonstrating rapid progress that is even on par with that of a new cadet."

My followers continued to walk alongside me as we approached the interior of the old church building. They provided detailed reports in a very polite tone of voice, and I would occasionally nod my head in approval.

Even though I gave Milch the order to begin purchasing 3D maneuvers and other soldier equipment from the Military Police this morning, I already got a head start on my plan a long time ago. This is because, in addition to instructing my followers to train their bodies, I also prepare them to be able to use 3D maneuvers in the future.

Moreover, I actually already have several pairs of 3D maneuvers I've been using to train my followers over the last few months.

'At least my followers don't let me down because I'm confident that among all of them, there are some who are talented and can compete with the new cadets and enter the top 10,' I thought to myself with satisfaction.

'Of course, Levi and Mikasa are exceptions, so I don't expect my followers to match or surpass them because I know that's impossible unless...'

Because I don't want to waste my time listening to my followers' lengthy explanations about things that don't really matter, I cut them off and asked, "how is that girl doing?"

"Isabel Magnolia, that girl initially refused the kindness of My Lord by not wanting to eat and drink, but that didn't last long, because after 1 hour later, she started devouring My Lord's blessings with enthusiasm."

"Also, the girl awoke several times in the middle of the night yelling and asking to go home. However, after she became so exhausted that she started to fall asleep."

I would occasionally chuckle as I listened to Isabel's condition while she was being held in the basement of this old church, but I wasn't too surprised by her reaction.

Isabel that girl is just a teenager in the end, and she has a rebellious streak because she has spent so much time living in a harsh underground city.

*clang

*clang

In this still and dim basement, the sound of an iron door opening could be heard clearly, and soon after that, I found myself standing in front of the cell where I could see Isabel was already sitting, scared in the corner.

9