who the f*ck are you, kid?
299 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- Isabel Pov -

*drip

*drip

*drip

"ahhh... This place is driving me insane..." I screamed in frustration, and as usual, no one responded, even though I could feel the presence of someone at the far end of the room, which was dark and not exposed to light, watching me without saying anything.

"Aren't you going to say anything? Do you not have any fun?" Since yesterday, I've been making futile attempts to invite this person, whom I am certain they are a follower of that mysterious man. However, he doesn't even react at all.

"You know I can't stand this place any longer, right? What are you going to do if I decide to commit suicide?" I attempted to threaten this person, but I received no response.

Of course, even in the most difficult circumstances, I won't kill myself because I still have dreams that I haven't had time to realize, and it's only been one day since I was locked up in this place.

"Even though I'm both underground, I'd rather be in an underground city than this boring basement," I grumbled tiredly as I walked over to the small table in my cell.

There was already a pot filled with drinks on the table, and the rest of my food had not been finished. I started drinking and relaxing on the bed while trying to calm my mind and find a way to escape from this place.

Judging from the light coming into this basement, It seems to be noon already, and I don't see any sign of Aniki (Big brother), who will save me.

*clang

*clang

My ears immediately twitched when I heard the loud sound of the metal door opening, and for some reason, I immediately became nervous because I knew someone would be coming here.

I could make out the sounds of some footsteps and a distant conversation. Soon, a group of people came to the front of my cell, and I raised my eyebrows slightly when I saw a new person I didn't know coming into my cell.

"Who is this little boy?" I muttered in surprise because, aside from the cloaked people I knew and who frequently served my food, there were two other people who stood out very clearly. One of them was a woman wearing a long black robe, and I could tell from the beginning that she was a nun just by looking at her.

Meanwhile, the other one was a boy with white hair and a charming face. His red eyes were currently looking directly at me, and he then asked, "how are you doing?"

I made a mistake and said out loud what I was thinking, "who the fuck are you, kid?" immediately, I could feel some cold stares piercing my body, which caused me to break out in a cold sweat.

"Didn't we meet yesterday, we even spent a day in the underground city?" I knew he was playing with me when I saw the small grin on this boy's face.

"I don't remember ever meeting a child like you," I even could swear that this was the first time I met him.

"I don't care, I came today to give you a chance..." before this boy could finish his sentence, I suddenly yelled in surprise because I had remembered something.

"Do not tell me that you are that man with short size. pfttt… I didn't expect that you were still a kid... hahahaha, but it's great that you are."

When I was laughing with joy, one of the cloaked people in front of me said, "My Lord, let me punish this insolent woman."

My laughter immediately stopped, and I began to experience a growing unease within me. All of this was deepened when this boy smiled at me with cold eyes while saying, "I give you permission to do it, but don't leave a mark on her body."

"Yes, My Lord."

The moment I saw two people wearing cloaks begin to open my cell door and intend to go inside, I felt a tremor go through my entire body. Based on what they said earlier, I was aware that I had made a mistake.

"wait a minute, I remember your name. You are Kaiser, right? About what I said earlier, I was just joking... *clang... " My cell door had already been opened by the two cloaked men, so I continued to beg in panic, "that... could you please stop them... I'm sorry ok... please..."

However, I did not receive any sort of response from Kaiser, and when all was said and done, these two cloaked men were already standing in front of me. I quickly launched the first attack, hoping to catch them off guard.

To begin, I delivered a powerful kick to the person who was standing to my right, and I was aiming for his groin. However, the person who was standing to my left started kicking my stomach quickly at a speed that I didn't expect, so I was forced to block that attack with my two hands.

My momentum and surprise element were immediately broken when the person on my right easily caught my leg. This all happened so quickly, and because I only had one chance, in the end, I was immediately slammed down onto the hard stone floor.

"ughh.. *cough* cough*..." I screamed out in pain and began to experience shortness of breath and dizziness in my head. Just as I thought they were going to stop, they began punching and kicking me even harder.

I waited until I finally heard a monotone voice belonging to Kaiser saying, "that's enough," before the two men finally started to stop what they were doing.

8