What the f*ck, Kaiser!
296 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- My Pov -

After having seen Isabel whimpering in pain on the floor for long enough, I gave the order for my followers to stop, and after that, I said, "Alright, you all wait outside."

All of my followers then started to leave, including those who had been quietly guarding the corner, but when Milch wanted to leave as well, I stopped her and asked, "where are you going, Milch?"

"Don't you think it would be better if I went out too?" asked Milch in a weak voice, and she lowered her head more frequently than she had before and did not dare look at me directly.

"I need someone I can always rely on to be by my side, and who else but you could fill that role?"

Even though Milch didn't dare to look at me directly, judging from the smile that appeared on her face, it seemed as though she liked what I had just said, and she hurriedly made a cute run and stood beside me.

"All right, Isabel, have you cleared your mind now?"

"umm..." Isabel mumbled something incoherent as she feebly tried to sit on the floor while holding her aching body, but it was clear that she was taking the situation very seriously now.

As I entered her cell, I said, "I'm giving up on doing anything to your body..." I paused to see the relieved look on Isabel's face, and then I continued, "but I have one task for you."

"task? for me?"

"Yes, and this task is very simple, and you also do not need to do anything dangerous, and if you are successful, I will even give you a reward."

Isabel gradually started to raise her head and looked directly at me. Although she appeared frightened, her eyes that shining with hope, did not escape my gaze.

I then knelt down next to her and whispered something in her ear. Immediately, Isabel's face went into shock, and before long, a smile appeared on her face, and she quickly asked, "is what you said true?"

"Of course, it won't be difficult for me to bring the citizens of the underground city up to live on the surface, and if I'm not mistaken, you also have two people who are important to you, right? I can also make them free."

After hearing my explanation, Isabel immediately looked excited. She even acted as if she had been starving for a long time and hurriedly grabbed my leg and asked, "what task do you want me to do?"

Isabel began to behave differently after hearing my promise that I could help her, along with her two friends Levi and Farlan, to live on the surface legally.

I then whispered again in Isabel's ear so softly that even Milch, who was outside the cell, could not hear it. "In the future, there will be a soldier named Erwin Smith who will meet with your group, and I want you to monitor his every move and report it to me."

Although Isabel gave me a puzzled look, she resumed her serious demeanor and nodded. Isabel attempted to inquire further to clear up any confusion she may have had regarding the simplicity of the task I had assigned to her.

But I simply laughed and said, "You know I have no reason to lie, right? Your job is straightforward, and if you can't do that simple task, then you don't deserve to have the freedom you desire.

"I will do it. Even if I have to kill someone, I will do anything so that I, Farlan, and Aniki (Big brother) can get out of that underground city."

At the point in time when Isabel's morale was at its highest, I said to her in a chilly tone, "the task I gave you just now was just to buy your freedom ticket."

"What do you mean?" Almost instantly, Isabel's expression changed to one of bewilderment, and her enthusiasm slowly began to die out. It was as if she realized that achieving her desire would not be as simple as she had hoped.

"Don't you think that's unfair? Because this is such an easy task, I have to go to the trouble of giving three different people tickets so they can stay on the surface legally, which is not at all simple to do and involves a lot of risk for me."

After hearing what I had to say, Isabel showed some signs of mild surprise. However, she merely nodded and didn't suspect anything because what I said made perfect sense.

"So what should I do to get my two friends to live on the surface?"

"We can talk about it another time," After that, I stood up and walked out of the cell intended to walk out of this basement, but after seeing Isabel, who was still sitting weakly on the floor, I hurriedly shouted at her, "why are you still there? Don't you want to leave this place?"

Regardless of her response, I started to head up the stairs, where I was immediately followed by Milch and Isabel's frantic voice shouting, "wait, Kaiser, I'm coming out too."

I then ordered Isabel to ride on the other carriage, accompanied by some of my followers, to take her home to the underground city.

While walking out of this old church, Isabel, who still couldn't believe she could go home this easily, asked, "Hey, are you really letting me go home, Kaiser?"

"Are you sure you don't want to? "I have no problem letting you stay in that basement a little bit longer," I playfully threatened Isabel, and Isabel, who took it seriously, immediately shook her head, and she even sped up her steps.

When Isabel was about to get on the carriage, I held her hand and said, "sorry for all the rude treatment you've received. I have no other choice."

Isabel only gave me a stiff smile and didn't say a word, but she certainly wasn't anticipating the sudden movement of my face closer to hers and the kiss that I gave her.

"What the fuck, Kaiser!"

8