Seitner
850 6 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- My Pov -

That night, after teasing Milch's asshole and preparing it for further use, I began to bang Milch several times until we were both exhausted. Even after Milch had passed out, I continued to bang her.

For some reason, even though I've been training my body all this time. Of course, my stamina and strength will also increase significantly compared to other 6-year-olds. I'm sure I can even compete with adults. I know that this isn't because of the training I've been doing, but rather from the system. Somehow, I get the feeling that this system is gradually strengthening my body without me even realizing it.

I ejaculated a lot in various places on Milch's body, and I also ejaculated in Milch's long black robe. After that, exhaustion and sleepiness began to attack me, and I started to fall asleep peacefully.

-

The following days passed as usual, and nothing out of the ordinary or exciting transpired during that time. Aside from the fact that I spent every morning training, I didn't leave the church at all for the following few days because I wanted to spend more time with my growing number of followers.

Because I knew that doctrine alone would not be sufficient to keep my sect operating properly and without any problems, I began developing close relationships with all of the female followers of my sect. Of course, the primary means by which we did this was through repeated sexual encounters.

In the meantime, I teach a slightly different doctrine to my male followers than I do to my female followers. One of these doctrines involves the follower devoting his life to the cause of becoming a Seitner.

Being a Seitner, also known as standing by the side of the Lord, is the highest position available to male followers within my sect. Castration is one of the initial requirements that must be met in order for a man to fulfill the duties of a Seitner, which include devoting his life and soul to me.

Yes, Castrating oneself is an initial requirement for male followers of mine, and while this does have the effect of making them more obedient and enthusiastic in their worship of me, it also has the secondary purpose of preventing unwanted things from happening, as I have made the decision to enjoy my female followers for myself.

-

Several days have passed, and I am currently sitting on a bench in the church of the Order of the Walls organization on this sunny morning while writing something in my diary.

Although I can see the information I want from the system, not all of the information is available, and with all the changes that have happened because of me in the plot of this story, it makes me have to write down the important changes.

"Kaiser, that girl wrote you a letter, and I have it for you" Milch came over and handed me a shabby and dirty-looking letter, but as soon as I read the sender's name, a smile began to form on my face.

"Here, Milch, come read it with me," I then patted the empty space beside me, and Milch happily took it.

I could see the initials I and M on the front of the letter, which was definitely from Isabel Magnolia. When I opened the letter, it said that after Isabel thought about it for a few days, she finally agreed to become my informant, and she asked me to tell her the conditions for making it so her two friends could legally live on the surface.

"What kind of deal did you strike with this girl, Kaiser?" asked Milch, who was naturally interested, and because at that time I had softly whispered it in Isabel's ear, it was natural for Milch not to know.

I told Milch a half-truth when I said, "Isabel will be my informant in the underground city from now on," and Milch just nodded her head and didn't say anything else.

After that, I ripped out a blank sheet of paper from my diary, wrote something on it, and when I was finished, I folded the paper up and handed it to Milch.

"Is this for that girl named Isabel?"

"Yeah, and make sure she receives it."

After Milch tucked the paper away in her pocket, I asked, "how are things with the Military Police? has everything been going well so far?"

The business I'm talking about is the 30, 3D maneuvers and other equipment that I told Milch to buy from the Military Police because they're going to be really needed in the near future.

"For that matter, there was a strange thing going on..." Milch seemed reluctant to continue speaking at first, but after she saw a gentle smile on my face, she seemed to relax somewhat and then continued what she was saying.

"I intended to buy everything you asked for periodically as you instructed me to do so in order to avoid suspicion. But, for some reason, the Military Police suddenly asked us to buy in bulk and won't accept small purchases."

After hearing Milch's explanation, I, too, became a little confused. I tried to relate what occurred in the story plot, but I didn't find anything strange because, up until this point, everything has been going straight and only a little bit off the beaten path because I had interfered in it.

"Is the Royal Government carrying out an investigation at this time?"

The people who live within the Walls are subject to the authority of the Royal Government, which has been represented by the Fritz family for the past hundred years as the "face" of the Royal Government. However, the Reiss family, which was formerly known as the "true" Fritz family, has been serving as the "secret ruling bloodline" all along.

'Those corrupt fuckers don't give a damn about the illegal sales the Military Police have been conducting this whole time, but all of a sudden, they do something weird like this?'

Although I became suspicious of what was going on. Nevertheless, 3D maneuvers and gear are very important, and because I don't want to waste any time, I've started ordering Milch. "Milch, you can buy directly from our followers in the Military Police. However, you must ensure that you only buy them one at a time for the next thirty days, understand?"

"Yes, Kaiser."

9