Chapter 3 – Genesis
166 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3 – Genesis

Suppose everything is made of thought. Then we must begin with the rational. However with the rational we end up with irrationality. The most logical and rational language can still construct paradox. In fact paradoxes seem to be the only consistent part of rationality, paradoxically.

 

So using the most rational of reasoning, rationality is obsolete.

 

Yet what is the source of reason?

 

Source: Celesitia

 

To begin I would like to create a species that would act as a template for me to put my own body. Perhaps I should make them angelic… Angles of the Abyss? I wonder if Erebus would find that cute?

 

As I switched my focus to creating a mental template for the beings I wanted to create, my memory was jolted with a way to store templates. The tutorial had created a construct in my soul that I can use to record the creation of templates, so that in the future, I could create more the same species. Furthermore, there already existed many base templates to make randomization of individuals easier. I can imagine in the future this will add complexity when I choose to create something never seen before…

 

Returning to the task at hand, I decided to start with a humanoid template as I would be most familiar with it. If I could create anything, then it would make sense to create the template of perfection. To handle individual taste of the bodies’ inhabitants and allow for experimentation, I want the body to have the ability to shapeshift.

 

As I thought of this, the knowledge of how to modify the template to this end flooded into my mind and I began adjusting the cellular structures.

 

With this I had a vaguely rounded humanoid form that had the ability to shapeshift. I started to get to get fuzzy and warm with excited. As my surroundings began to fade from focus I began devoting my entire focus to modification of this template.

 

And so the construction of my first lifeform began.

Wings were added, massive feathered wings whose peak is taller than the body.

 

Next I worked on the non-physical features. Using the knowledge from the tutorial I started further modifications.

 

First I added complete resistance to external effects. This would stop any forms of creation including magic systems and other gods from having any kind of effect of the mental or physical state of the vessel.

 

Next I modified the bodies to be able to exist in any environment, including the emptiness of space. This goes to the extremes that not even a black hole would be able to tear these bodies apart.

 

To complete the template requires a major decision. The soul.

 

There are two options, finding a soul willing to inhabit the body. Or to create one.

 

The creation of souls is a more difficult concept. For the most part, souls can only be created asexually, when souls split off. In other words, as a goddess I could create souls with my very essence that would also have access to creation. Actually, this is the only option. In order to allow for the extremes of perfection in terms of skill and ability, access to creation is a must.

 

I decided to add the creation of new souls as the bases for the soul in this new template that have been creating.

 

For a final flair, I decided to keep the name Angels of the Abyss.

 

With this the template was ready for future use

 

I decided to start with creating two new souls together. In my mind I imagined a pair and in front of me appeared two formed Angels of the Abyss.

 

One had sharp masculine features with dark mesmerizing pools for eyes. The wings were pitch black, yet the hair had a white silver sheen. Plastered on his face was a sardonic smile. The first looked almost human.

 

The second was defined by the color red. Red wings, skin with a reddish tint, and blood red eyes. This second one had an intense gaze. Her form flowed and her muscle tensed like a fighters waiting to spring.

 

As I looked upon them, I felt inspired to name them.

 

Andromeda for the ethereal colors that makes me thinks of a faraway place…

 

The second was named Pandora for all that she would bring out into the world through her intensity

 

Some concepts might seem familiar to some. This is no coincidence. I make no claims to any truths or connections to reality.

To others this story will seem pure fantasy. Yet a seed of doubt might be planted.

And to some there will be a tug in the back of your mind. Perhaps you will gaze into the moon and the Infinite, and just might see something.

7