68. Acidwire vs Las Noches (3)
555 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I spread out my arms, feeling a rush of energy coursing through my body, as a full-blown laugh escaped my mouth.

“Behold! My months of careful planning!”

I shouted out my biggest lie, the words traveling through Las Noches. This new capability to control many puppets was a welcome development I had discovered after my transformation.

“Interesting.” Aizen said with a composed voice.

Slowly, my half-arrancars opened their respective gargantas with their long fingers.

Dividing my will into fifty was hard, but I managed it with the use of my willpower.

I pointed my finger directly at Aizen. A knowing smile plastered upon my lips.

“Aizen, you are enjoying the show right? That’s the reason you have allowed me to live for so long after all.”

Aizen's smile widened, a glimmer of amusement dancing in his eyes.

The bastard knew I had seen through him and was amused by it.

Gin Ichimaru interjected, his voice sly and mischievous. “Looks like he's got you there, Captain Aizen. He has been your source of entertainment for the last few months.”

That silver-haired shinigami grated on my nerves, unfortunately, he kept close to Aizen, knowing I would not carelessly attack him.

Kaname Tousen scoffed in response. “It doesn’t matter any longer. Today, he shall meet his end.”

Back to my side, seeing Harribel keeping her distance from me, Szayelaporro Granz and Zommari Rureaux shot towards me.

However, they were intercepted by ten half-arrancars with long muscled legs, forming a wall between them and me.

The same happened to the other Espadas who were waiting for a chance to strike. I had enough puppets to surround them and protect myself.

Starrk, the Primera Espada, let out a sigh, his eyes shifting to Lilinette beside him. He was the only one on his unreleased form.

“Why do I always end up in situations like this, Lilinette?" He muttered with a hint of exasperation.

Lilinette rolled her sole eye, and responded with a playful smirk, “Well, you know, Starrk, you tend to attract trouble.”

Higher up in the air, Nnoitra, the Sexta Espada, clenched his fists, his voice tinged with anger. “What's the matter? Can't face me one-on-one, you pathetic snake?!”

I maintained my silence, focusing all my attention to control my puppets.

The first one to move was Grimmjow, now missing an arm, rushing through my five puppets.

That was a mistake. The five fast half-arrancars I had specifically chosen to deal with him. They were a nasty bunch whose limbs resembled those of a white insect.

Using said limbs, they managed to graze Grimmjow as he dashed through their midst.

“Fuck.” A growl of pain escaped his lips as blood trickled from his wounds. He managed to halt himself in midair, his eyes burning with an intense fury.

“I'm going to obliterate you insects.”

Grimmjow launched himself at the nearest of my puppets with a burst of Sonido. His claws extended, effortlessly slicing through the puppet, cleaving it in half.

I willed another of the puppets to strike his back, only for Grimmjow to twist his upper body, deftly slashing through the puppet with his other claw.

Fortunately, this was just a diversion.The fragmented limbs of my destroyed puppet snaked around him, wrapping him like a present badly tied.

“Get out of the way.” Grimmjow cut at the limbs as they started to shine and pulsate with increasing intensity.

Determined to deliver a devastating blow, I willed a third puppet to wrap tightly around him.

“Damn it!” He roared as he was finally engulfed in a vibrant, green explosion. The air trembled as the powerful blast erupted, its force shaking the surroundings.

Amidst the chaos, I had my two remaining puppets regroup around me.

“Thmup!” With a loud sound, Grimmjow crashed down onto the white sands of Las Noches as the sand spread and danced in the air.

—----------------------------------Line break---------------------------------------

On Ulquiorra's side, while my fight with Grimmjow was starting. I willed five robust puppets to receive and endure the Espada transformed into his Segunda Etapa.

It was a harder task, after all, my puppets used to be Gillians, so they paled in comparison to Ulquiorra’s full power.

Thankfully, I had devised a plan for such an occasion.

“I must conclude this swiftly before Lord Aizen grows displeased.”

Ulquiorra seemed unworried, having lost a limb meant little to him, probably as he could grow them back anytime.

“Do not waste my time.” His fingers started to shine with a green light, as he shot Bala after Bala upon my five puppets.

Yet my puppets withstood the onslaught, their frames only trembling as they slowly approached his winged form.

“Such resistance is unusual.” Ulquiorra remarked, his tone betraying a hint of surprise as he gathered his spiritual energy into his right index finger.

A colossal green Cero erupted from his finger, distorting the air around it as it approached my puppets.

Wiling my lower armor, I sent it away from my main body to intercept Ulquiorra attack.

Ulquiorra's eyes widened as my armor divided into crimson pieces spreading out like a shield interwoven by my spiritual energy.

“You are indeed full of surprises.” He mused, his tone laced with indifference. “Not that it matters.”

Meanwhile, my puppets closed in, encircling Ulquiorra. Each holding their hands to their chest as I released my control over them.

Instead, I redirected my freed spiritual energy to wrap Ulquiorra, restraining him.

“Is this meant to restrain me?” He seemed unamused by my trap.

“Burn!”

However, his expression quickly changed as I commanded my spiritual energy to transform into a cage of crackling lightning.

Ulquiorra’s scream sounded out, startling everyone around him. Yet, no one rushed to his aid, their attention consumed by the distractions I had created.

As the dust settled, I took stock of the situation. I had lost eight puppets, bringing them down to 42, while the Espadas were reduced to a mere six.

Grimmjow and Ulquiorra were out of commission.
—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our MC is just warming up, the time to show his true power is here.

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omake: Amusement

Aizen Sosuke smiled, pleased with himself.

He had never imagined that the once insignificant hollow who liked to babble about facing enemies he couldn’t understand would grow to such heights.

How amusing had it been to see him build his reputation among the arrancars. And it had been even more amusing to destroy it with just a few words.

“Well, well! That is quite the wicked grin you've got there, Captain Aizen.” Gin Ichimaru pointed out, amused by the situation.

Aizen didn’t turn to face him, occupied by observing how Sora Inoue’s puppets captured Ulquiorra. It was a move he had read among the stolen files of none other than Urahara Kisuke himself.

“He truly possesses remarkable talent” Aizen finally responded. “That’s why you chose to spare him, isn't it, Gin?”

Gin's mischievous smile widened.

“Oh, no. I was about to get rid of him when he announced his 'impregnation plan.'” Gin replied with a mischievous smile. “But I simply couldn't bring myself to spoil Captain Aizen's enjoyment.”

Kaname Tousen, with furrowed brows, scoffed, growing impatient. He hated waiting for his opportunity to exact punishment upon the traitor.

13