69. Acidwire vs Las Noches (4)
534 6 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back to my main fight, Zommari Rureaux gasped for breath. Blood dripped from the myriad of eyes in his Resurrección form.

The fool had dared to challenge me, attempting to seize control of my puppets using his Amor ability.

Clearly, his plan had backfired. There was no way a weak Adjucha could compete with me over one of my main abilities.

“Serves you right.” I mocked him. “Did you honestly think you could stand a chance against me?”

A burst of laughter erupted from within me, finding the situation incredibly comical. He was simply an idiot.

Szayelaporro Granz, on the other hand, was proving to be a nuisance.

At the beginning of the fight, he had released a dark purple liquid, its ominous hue spreading and shaping into perfect replicas of the five puppets that were touched by it.

Of course, despite their seemingly identical appearances, the puppets under the control of my spiritual energy were vastly superior.

Their precision and techniques allowed them to effortlessly overpower and dominate their replicated counterparts.

Unfortunately, as my attention was divided between engaging Ulquiorra and Zommari simultaneously, Szayelaporro had seized the opportunity to capture the puppets he was facing.

My half-arrancars flailed their legs as I tried to empower them with my spiritual pressure, in order to release them from the bulbous appendages that sprouted out of Granz’ wings.

“In the end, you cannot control so many individuals simultaneously!” Granz declared mockingly, his glasses glinting as his deranged eyes quivered. “You can’t simply compare to my brilliant mind!”

I met his crazed gaze head-on, unwilling to let him overpower me with his little mind games.

“You truly are insane.” I calmly remarked.

His brow furrowed, his eyes gaining a more sinister aura.

“And you, my fellow Espada, are incredibly vexing.” He retorted. “Always offering short answers, forever convinced of your superiority.”

I looked at him with resignation, my plan had been to capture him and save a few of his assistants’ lives by keeping him unharmed. But, the current situation required a new approach.

“Sorry guys.” I apologized to the arrancars back at the lab. “You will become this guy’s food.”

Now I would mess him up so badly that he would need to eat a dozen of arrancars.

“What nonsense are you spouting….. Wuah!”

Granz wings exploded in five dazzling golden flashes, his expression shifting from confidence to despair as he discovered my trick was ellating.

“Wait .. what.”

It was even better when he discovered the golden glow covering the remaining parts of his wings and spreading to his main body.

“You see Granz.” I explained, my smile widening with satisfaction. “This is my new acid fused with my ignition. I call it Desintegrador.”

“Fuck!”

Granz, realizing the imminent danger, resorted to drastic measures, tearing off his own wings with his bare hands. His face was distorted and beads of sweat formed on his brow as he managed to save himself from my attack.

However, just as I was about to continue mocking him, Zommari made his own desperate move.

He gathered all his spiritual pressure around his hands and swiftly clutched the heads of two of my half-arrancars.

In an instant, blood and mask fragments exploded out as my puppets’ heads were crushed under his grip. Their lifeless bodies plummeted through the air, in a long drop until they crashed upon the white sands below.

“It’s time to stop playing.” I finally decided.

I was wasting too much time, trying to contain myself from killing them. Trying to keep the Espadas as intact as possible while facing Aizen.

But it was simply not working, it was time for me to take matters into my own hands.

Unleashing my Sonido, I tightened my legs in preparation. With a burst of speed, I vanished from their line of sight.

The only testament of my existence was the long wind tunnel I left behind me.

In the blink of an eye, I appeared in front of Zommari, at a distance that allowed him and Granz to be perfectly aligned.

“Bye.”

I concentrated my spiritual pressure slightly above my right arm’s hidden spike. A chaotic sphere of greens and violets forming, illuminating the air around me.

“Cero.” I kept grinning until I shot it forward.

“What..” Zommari's face filled with disbelief as the blinding attack engulfed him.

But it was not the end. The explosive wave of energy also engulfed the three remaining puppets around him, as well as the gasping Granz behind them.

Ignoring the light show of the two Espadas becoming a light in the horizon and rushing out of the walls of Las Noches, I turned to Aizen with a smug face.

Though I had sacrificed an additional ten puppets, the price Aizen had paid was far greater, he had lost another two of the Espadas.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, the Mc doesn’t want to kill the Espadas, for now. The question is how to keep them alive while facing the strongest man in Hueco Mundo?

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omake: Dedication

Asguiaro was in the middle of doing squats, his face drenched in sweat from his effort.

“3500… 3501…”

“Well, well, well. Look who's here.”

A sudden voice interrupted him, making him stumble as his tired muscles couldn’t adapt to the unexpected jolt.

“Luppi, you should stop stalking me.” Asguiaro retorted, frustration evident in his voice.

“Ma, Ma, ma. Don’t be a stranger, mr. guardian.” Luppi replied.

The black haired arrancar shrugged nonchalantly and scanned the area for a comfortable spot to sit, eventually settling for a broken pillar.

Asguiaro’s eyes narrowed. “Are you trying to threaten me now? And how on earth did you stumble upon such information?”

His annoyance reached its peak, almost driving him to crush Luppi then and there.

Luppi smiled, his face turning arrogant. “Oh, come on! Who do you think I am? Hearing Lord Gin's reports is a piece of cake for me.” He glanced at Asguiaro’s dark face before relenting. “But don’t worry, I have no interest in the current inner fight taking place.”

What Luppi was not telling was how he was bitch slapped by Acidwire not long ago. A man got to protect his pride.

Asguiaro remained vigilant, guarding the crack that led to his Lord's family, not fully convinced of Luppi's intentions.

12