Chapter 0
2.4k 5 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Demi Human Online, an MMORPG where you play as a non-human characters ranging from vampires, undead, beastmen, elves, and more. The game itself is somewhat generic with a lot of mechanics. There’s a lot of different combinations of play-styles, with different classes and attributes. There are over one million downloads and 56% of players have already created a second character. 

There is however, one player that is different from the rest. This player uses two accounts and played with both characters. Although, this is still considered normal, since there are plenty of other people that uses more than one accounts for added benefit. This ‘player’ however, didn’t use his second account for this benefit. Instead, he used both accounts simultaneously as he controlled two characters at once. 

The reason this is achievable is because of the simplicity of the game controls. The player then used two pairs of switch controllers, and juggled between the four of them. Anyone can do this as long as they’re skilled enough, and if they can multitask between two computers. Controlling the characters is hard enough, maneuvering them in battle is harder. Not to mention that the player needs two PCs to operate both accounts at the same time. 

There are plenty of people who manage to do this, however they only did it because they were either forced to by their friends, or they did it as a video  idea. In which case, none of these players are doing it seriously. This ‘player’ however, keeps this method of gameplay and managed to rank in the top ten with both characters, where one character is ranked 7th and the other is ranked 9th. 

This is also achievable because of the type of race the player played. 

___________________________________

Name : Nero

Race : Living Weapons (Sword)

Gender : Female

Rank : 7

Title : Demon Sword

___________________________________

Name : Weiss

Race : Living Weapon (Shield)

Gender : Female

Rank : 9

Title : Holy Shield 

___________________________________

Being a living weapon means that your character can transform into a weapon and can be wielded by another player, boosting their status. However this is also why being a living weapon isn’t very popular, considering the player themselves won’t be doing anything other than being a weapon for someone else. They could use weapons and fight themselves, but they won’t have the status boost benefit from being wielded by another player. Their status is dependent on the type of material they’re made of. Unlike other races, the living weapon leveled up the same way a weapon does in the game.

And thus, this is the story of a player that controls two accounts, and how he got reincarnated as his two game characters in another world. 

Edited by Vongrak

30