A Cursed Succubus Reincarnation (a story start)
260 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waking up dead

Floating in darkness felt comfortable at first. Until I started to wonder why I was there. Something about this didn’t feel like a dream.

“Welcome to the afterlife! A car crashed into your bedroom somehow in a crazy freak accident! You didn’t survive.” (mysterious high pitched voice)

“... so what now?” (me) I’m not quite sure how I spoke. I heard myself do so, but didn’t feel my lips moving. In fact, I don’t feel a body at all. This is really surreal.

“Well, I may have had a hand in your death, being an evil god and all, and you are my latest victim. See, it gets boring doing simple predictable evil. So, I started trying to find more creative ways to mess up the world I’m in charge of. What I’ve got planned for you, is to make you into a Succubus.” (evil god)

“I’m not sure I get how this is evil.” (me)

“You need to fuck, and I amplified your already terrible social anxiety issues.” (evil god)

“Oh. Oh, fuck.” (me)

“Yup! Now, on the good side of things, I am giving you a chance. You’ll be in a world with imagination based magic, and as a succubus, you’ll be pretty good at it. I look forward to seeing how you figure out ways to have sex without talking to anyone. Oh, and don’t think you can just abstain. You won’t die from lack of sex, but you will get really hungry and miserable. By the time it gets bad enough that you want to just die, you’ll be too weak to kill yourself. So do try to solve the issue before you end up spending eternity in suffering.” (evil god) She giggled at the end of that! She’s actually hoping I do end up suffering for eternity!

1:

I woke up in a bed. 

Thin long tail with spaded tip? Check.

Pair of tiny horns? Check.

Skin color is… pale? How familiar. I really didn’t get much sun before, and this body seems to be similarly inclined. 

Hair is black. Also familiar. Same mid back length as before. 

Anxiety? Check. Just thinking of opening the door is paralyzing. What’s beyond the door?

Oh! I can see! This must be the imagination based magic! I can see through walls if I want to. Nice. Instinctive magic use is probably a demon thing. Most stories don’t give humans such an easy time as this.

Hmmm… there’s a note on the bed stand:

The room has been paid for, for one week. After that, you’re on your own. Food not included, but human food wouldn’t be any good for you anyway. Good luck getting succubus food!

So, not only do I need to figure out how to fuck people when I can’t handle something as simple as leaving my room, but I also need to figure out how to get money to pay for the room, or find another living arrangement. 

I can see outside thanks to magic, but the thought of opening the door or window terrifies me. The risk of having to interact with someone frightens me like nothing I’ve ever experienced before.

Tears? I’m crying. Damnit, I’m crying. Crying over something as stupid as not being able to open a damn door! There’s a saying, that one doesn’t know what they have until they lose it. Never before did I imagine my social anxiety could get this bad. Discovering what it’s like to not even have the social capabilities I had in the past is an experience I would’ve much preferred to never have. 

Damnit. How can something so simple be so hard?! 

By the time I managed to pull myself together enough to stop crying, it was evening.

***Author Note***

Had a silly idea, and had to write it. However, I've already got a story I'm working on, so this one isn't really getting any attention. Maybe someday I'll get around to actually writing more of it, and make a proper story out of it.

5