Evil Me
86 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Evil Me

“Mwahahaha! You have fallen into my trap, hero! Now, behold as I summon your evil side! Can you defeat yourself?! Mwahahaha!”

“Yo.” 

“Howdy.”

“... why aren’t you trying to kill each other?”

“We’re just two sides of the same coin.”

“What? How can that be?”

“I destroy, he creates. Just two ways of changing things.”

“You, what?”

“Here, I’ll show you.”

“No, noooo! Why are you attacking me?!?!”

“Like I said, I destroy. He would’ve tried to just capture you, but I’m gonna end your existence entirely.”

“Good and evil are supposed to be opposed to each other!”

“Life isn’t that simple.”

“You done yet?”

“Yeah. He won’t be coming back from this. I made sure of it.”

“Damnit, this isn’t how I wanted things to end.”

“Looks like a perfect ending to me. With him gone, it should be easy to change things. He was the main reason people kept fighting you. If you’d just been willing to use lethal force earlier, this could’ve been over months ago.”

“Damnit.” 

“Damn straight!”

***Author Note***

Inspired by the idea of someone’s dark side having the exact same objectives as their light side, just a different idea regarding how best to achieve it.

P.S. There’s a fair bit of unsaid implied meaning in the last two lines that the two characters fully understand (in part due to being the same person).

(I can’t honestly say you’re wrong)

(That’s ‘cause you know I’m right!)

4