Guns
78 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Guns

Do you have any idea how loud modern firearms are? They are loud enough, that without ear protection, one can expect to damage their ears, even when in a good location, such as an open field of grass. In a bad location… say the inside of a castle, or in a stone walled dungeon with small rooms, one would likely lose their hearing entirely without protection. It is because of this, that I am called mad.

Do you know how hard it is to cast spells when one can’t hear? Well, actually, I don’t know. However, my foes seem to find it more difficult than they expect, especially when I start things off by using a flashbang. Blind and deaf? Good luck casting anything useful like that! This got me known as a mage killer.

Do you know how strong minotaurs are? The one I became friends with, is strong enough to wield guns and cannons intended for use on Vehicles. He can fire a light machinegun with no difficulty, and can even handle a heavy machine gun. Load one up with armor-piercing sabot rounds, and even dragons will go down. His help, is how we became known as dragon killers.

Now? Now the two of us teach classes on crafting and gun use. People used to think crafting skills were useless. “All the best items come from dungeons.” they say. Dungeons don’t give people explosives and firearms though. Dungeons don’t make air conditioners, or toilets either. Dragon scale armor? How about a tank! … okay, I haven’t managed to convince anyone of the usefulness of tanks yet. They don’t fit inside dungeons. *sigh* I need to figure out how to make power armor. I’m still working on that.

 - The Isekai’d gun lover.

3