A few things too small for individual chapters.
108 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Who am I?" a little girl asked.

"I don't really know" I answered. "It is something you will have to figure out for yourself."

"How do I do that?"

"By asking yourself difficult questions and finding the answer deep within yourself. You don't need to actually put the answer into words, just knowing you have an answer is enough."

"What questions are difficult?"

"Ones that have no clear right answer. Questions for which right and wrong are not absolute or known. Questions that can only be answered by the heart and soul, because they give you reason to care.

"The answers you choose can tell a lot about you, and the reason you choose them can tell even more."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking over the battle field, he wished all of lifes problems could be solved so easily.

Determination to end things. Desire to change. He held his gun pointed at the other man's head.

"Give me a reason. Give me a reason not to kill you. When all I see you do is hurt and kill others, it is hard to see any good in letting you live. Convince me you will do good. Convince me that you are not just a source of pain and suffering. Convince me that your life serves a purpose."

"..."

"You can't, can you? You never thought about it. You never bothered to learn. If you don't know why you are here, then why do you insist on staying? Do you truly believe you are doing what you are ment to? Or are you just living. Just passing the time until you die. Find a reason to live. Discover what true happiness is and reach for it. Until you taste it, you don't know what living truly is. Until you taste it, you haven't really lived at all."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Party finds the bridge is broken, and is trying to figure out how to cross:

Illusionist: <makes illusionary bridge> "There, hows that?"

Voice of reason: "Um, you're an illusionist."

Illusionist: "Yeah."

Voice of reason: "That means your bridge isn't real."

Illusionist: <sounding sad> "Yeah."

3