Wizards
123 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In this world, there are very few wizards who are truly famous. All of these wizards have towers. Almost all of them have been slain. Romany, of the Relics, famous for arming a kingdom’s greatest knights with powerful magic items, allowing them to found an empire. His life’s price? 20 million.

Heraldus, the Holy, famed for summoning a god, and not getting smited for it. Getting that god a million new followers may have contributed to his success. His life’s price? 25 million.

Belle the Beautiful, famed for charming an entire kingdom and becoming a defacto ruler, despite holding no official title. Her life’s price? 38 million.

Allen the Assassin? He got famous for hiring building an assassin’s guild armed with the most amazing magical skills and items. He still lives. Current bounty is 80 million.

Tyra the Terrifying? She actually wasn’t famous at all for a long time. She just stayed in her tower. Her fame comes from how many assassins have died trying to kill her. Word has it, she’s a master of traps, and no assassin has managed to return after an attempt. Her bounty is one free assassination. Yeah, the one who wants her dead, is Allen.

3