Chapter 25 Divine Art
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chen Ang found himself surrounded as six sword lights emanated from every direction, sealing him from above, below, left, and right. The disciples of the mountains and their allies wove an intricate and coordinated assault, showcasing exceptional teamwork. This display of mastery was no surprise coming from the renowned Mountain Lianyan Alliance Lord.

Despite Chen Ang's valiant efforts to fend off dozens of fierce attacks and hidden weapons, it was an arduous task to counter so many masters simultaneously. Adding to the challenge, numerous masters stood ready on the sidelines, preparing to join in and form an unrelenting wave of swordsmanship.

In this dire moment, Chen Ang lightly tapped the silver box at his right hand. Suddenly, tens of thousands of cold stars exploded like a celestial galaxy, casting a silvery brilliance that revolved around him, shooting out in all directions.

The Lushan Disciples around screamed in agony as they crashed to the ground...

Left cold Zen struggled to keep up, managing only to deflect and redirect a few silver stars to protect his surrounding allies. The aftermath left every member of the mountain's faction wounded, many grievously so. Despite shields being raised, the trajectories of these hidden weapons defied defense, bypassing the barriers with ease.

Relieved that the injuries weren't life-threatening, Chen Ang observed the chaos, acknowledging the severity of the situation. He hoped that these warriors, though battered, would find solace in their shared struggle.

"Chen Ang, you!" Zuo Leng Chan's fury was palpable, his beard trembling in anger.

Disregarding the silver box he had used, Chen Ang replied nonchalantly, "Technology drives progress. I outsmarted you fair and square! Left cold Zen, you've resorted to using power, deceit, and manipulative tactics, leading this siege against me. You call that honorable?"

"If I had a box of three thousand silver needles, each poisoned, penetrating your heart, there would be a chance for your redemption."

Zuo Lengchan examined a silver star, marveling at its intricate design. Though he tried to manipulate it with internal force, the star resisted, causing his fingers to ache. With a forceful wave of his hand, the silver star twisted and embedded itself into a nearby tree.

"This hidden weapon is indeed impressive," Zuo Lengchan noted, his gaze grave. "There's no need for us to be at odds. It was all a misunderstanding. Unfortunately, your presence here means you can't leave unscathed."

Without bothering to clarify the misunderstanding, Chen Ang secured his horse to an old tree and approached Left cold Zen, knowing that his martial prowess was formidable and yearning for the challenge it presented.

Le Hou, unable to contain himself any longer, bellowed and transformed into a phantom, hurtling towards Chen Ang with an inverted stance, aiming a palm strike at Chen Ang's skull.

The clashing palm forces, one yin and one yang, resembled the grinding disc's dual rotations, uniting end to end with formidable power. Yet, Chen Ang's understanding of the Yin-Yang forces surpassed Le Hou's. Utilizing his minimal internal force alongside the body's balance and righteousness, he countered the dual forces.

Le Hou's palm force collided, but it was akin to hitting a solid wall, with no apparent effect. Chen Ang's body suddenly surged with revitalized energy, a result of harmonizing Yin-Yang through traditional Chinese medicine techniques.

"Attraction Star Great Technique!" Le Hou's expression shifted dramatically as he attempted to withdraw, yet he felt an inexplicable suction force.

Chen Ang countered with a light palm strike, redirecting the Yin-Yang forces into Le Hou's body, causing him to collapse in his own space but without any internal resistance, leaving him immobilized.

Watching the unsuccessful rescue attempts, Left cold Zen's group was stunned by Chen Ang's ease in handling the situation.

"No... this isn't the Attraction Star Great Technique!"

Left cold Zen, realizing the misunderstanding, hurriedly clarified, "This resembles our school's technique, but it seems to be a simplified version, a deceitful tactic used by a rogue of the Magic Sect. Brother, you've been deceived!"

Understanding that external forces can also be harmful, Chen Ang quoted from the Eastern Han Dynasty doctor Zhang Zhongjing's text, emphasizing the importance of holistic healing and martial arts alignment with Yin-Yang principles.

"This is my unique martial art, 'Essential Prescriptions of the Golden Cabinet,' a method focused on balancing body and mind, prolonging life, and healing ailments. It's a peaceful cultivation technique that adapts to Yin-Yang changes within the body."

Chen Ang's martial art aimed to promote human evolution and maintain body equilibrium, contrasting the destructive nature of other martial practices. His mastery of this art had transcended millennia of medical knowledge, earning it the title of peerless Inner Strength.

While the Nine Yin True Scripture had accumulated knowledge from Taoism and Buddhism over thousands of years, "Essential Prescriptions of the Golden Cabinet" could rival the esteemed martial and medical legacies of Wudang and Shaolin.

Disregarding the disbelief in Left cold Zen's eyes, Chen Ang hoped to witness his growth in martial intelligence when they next crossed paths.

Suddenly, Le Hou's loud stomach growled, emanating an unpleasant smell, causing Left cold Zen to step back involuntarily, gazing at Chen Ang with incredulity as he stumbled into a pile of dung.

"Essential Prescriptions of the Golden Cabinet – typhoid fever!" Chen Ang exclaimed with a smile.

"I can manipulate righteousness and control malevolent spirits. I disrupted his Yin-Yang balance, maintaining the Five Qi system. Weiyang is restrained, and Wei stagnates, causing him to suffer from typhoid fever. If you don't intervene, he'll succumb to it!"

Left cold Zen roared angrily, akin to an enraged lion. Ding Mian, eager to help, rushed forward. Several Taibaos were besieging, creating a chaotic scene.

Suddenly, Chen Ang propelled himself, leaping several zhangs, his agile body resembling a bird in flight, evading every obstacle with dragon-like strength. He appeared ethereal, yet before the onlookers could grasp his movements, they found themselves in a flux, experiencing extreme temperature shifts.

Ding Mian collapsed under the pressure, shivering uncontrollably. He couldn't bear it and sank to the ground, barely able to sit upright. Lu Bo was equally overwhelmed, fingers going limp and motionless.

Several Taibaos exhibited symptoms such as fever, dizziness, unconsciousness, and even Left cold Zen suffered a sudden cold, struggling to maintain composure.

"The afflicted individual experiences an invasion by malevolent spirits, leading to a warm disease in the body. Disharmony in vital energy results in body defenses failing against external influences. Muscle surface is affected, leading to urinary issues due to bladder function disorder, causing water retention. Blood stasis under the skin leads to madness and urinary dysfunction due to blood accumulation."

Chen Ang analyzed the symptoms of those on the ground, laughing heartily, "This is just Sun Classic syndrome, sun syndrome. You can't withstand it. I possess the Divine Art of typhoid fever, but there's more to it—sun, bright sun, Shaoyang, Taiyin, the six stages of yin and yang transformations, and various complex ailments. Where do you gather the audacity to besiege me?"

Left cold Zen's head was drenched in cold sweat, visibly distressed. Resorting to an unnamed Inner Strength, he pleaded, "Chen Young Hero, esteemed doctor, forgive my offense. I'll bear any punishment, just please spare my Junior Brother!"

"You still wish to hold onto your sect master's title," sneered Chen Ang. "True or false, it matters not to me. You're merely a pawn in the game."

"Let me tell you, 'Essential Prescriptions of the Golden Cabinet' martial art is more potent with higher medical expertise. An average physician using the typhoid Divine Art against your Inner Strength won't overcome your disharmony. But in my hands, unless someone exceeds my medical skills, they'll surely perish."

"Not to boast, but in this world, finding someone with superior medical skills to mine is nigh impossible!"

Chen Ang eyed him with interest, continuing, "Your Inner Strength is extremely susceptible to the 'Essential Prescriptions of the Golden Cabinet'. For someone like you, with a delicate Yin-Yang balance, as long as my skill surpasses your three points, defeating you is easy. You've been spared for now. What do you desire?"

0