Chapter 26 Divine Art Final
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chen Ang smiled, observing the effectiveness of the typhoid Divine Art's initial application in the human body. Individuals with the inner strength akin to Left Cold Zen, possessing such profound and potent temperaments, were exceedingly rare and valued; Chen Ang recognized that he couldn't vie for a sect master position in Wudang or Shaolin.

Thus, Zuo Lengchan, serving as a human test subject, held significant importance for him.

"The six dialectical techniques represent the pinnacle of current medical science, but the mechanisms in martial arts' six classics remain unclear. Most aspects of treating typhoid fever and miscellaneous ailments have been addressed within the six classics. However, the comprehensive classification into eight syndromes has only been achieved in two Yin-Yang articles, lacking detail in the table, interior, cold, heat, vacuity, and reality," Chen Ang contemplated, furrowing his brow. "For me to delve into these intricacies would be overly time-consuming. Instead, recruiting individuals into the realm of medical martial arts might accelerate theoretical perfection. Establishing a renowned school akin to Wudang or Shaolin would expedite the process."

"I am but a fish, and you hold my destiny. I surrender," Zuo Leng Zen's face, ash-colored, reflected his resignation. He rose, shivering with an icy chill coating his brow with a thin layer of frost.

Although ice-based arts were vast and the Binding Star Great Technique exceptionally confining, extreme martial arts of this nature disturbed the body's equilibrium more violently and rapidly than others. In essence, Chen Ang's martial arts posed as a natural counter to extreme arts. Whenever the foundation wavered, extreme power faced suppression.

Deep in thought, Chen Ang raised his hand and lightly pressed his Dantian.

"Senior Brother Left!" Concerned voices called out from the ground.

Left Cold Zen gestured reassuringly, signaling he was unharmed. Moments ago, Zuo Lengchan had felt an extreme aura infiltrate his Dantian, combining with his internal energy, gradually mitigating the symptoms of intense cold on his body.

"There is a righteous path and a sinister door. My 'Essential Prescriptions of the Golden Cabinet' follows the righteous path, yet it also knows shortcuts. This path has merely entered your body, causing a cold Qi syndrome..."

"The cold invades, starting with the kidneys, disturbing the harmony among the five internal organs, causing pulse discomfort. If the disturbance lingers, blood stagnation occurs, leading to prolonged illness!"

Quoting a passage from "On Cold Damage and Miscellaneous Diseases," Chen Ang explained, "This True Qi bears a chilly nature. It colludes within you, creating a state of cold illness, affecting the balance of your Yin-Yang temperament. Daily, it brings pain, but the more dire the situation, the more powerful the True Qi becomes."

"To cure this, aside from True Qi or my 'Essential Prescriptions of the Golden Cabinet,' no remedy exists. To survive, you must diligently study to ensure True Qi perpetually suppresses the cold syndrome. Otherwise, when the cold poisoning erupts, death is inevitable."

Chen Ang looked directly at Zuo Lengchan and declared, "Without becoming stronger, death awaits! This malevolent art is called 'True Qi.' Left Cold Zen, to break free from this restraint, one must evolve True Qi to perfection and rectify the body. Failing to do so means a life trapped in this affliction."

Zuo Leng Chan smiled and observed as Chen Ang extended his hand. The people from the mountains and the Taibaos, each displaying pale and distressed faces, struggled to rise. Before he could speak, an intense cough overtook him, compelling him to double over in agony.

"Cough, cough!" Zuo Leng Chan, in excruciating pain, coughed violently, as if on the verge of spitting blood. He leaned against a nearby tree, instantly frosting it over visibly.

"Zuo's experience appears to be a baptism; his martial arts have evolved."

Gazing at the frosted imprints on the tree, Left Cold Zen self-mockingly remarked with a bitter smile.

Lu Bo, with a slanted mouth and nose, seemed to struggle with each step, shuffling towards the left. Zuo Lengchan noted the intense glimmer in Lu Bo's eyes, realizing that despite his current frail and fragile appearance, his strikes would be devastating, tenfold more terrifying.

Ding Mian, chilling and also leaning towards the left, occasionally moved his hands as if dancing in the wind. Even Left Cold Zen couldn't discern the intent behind his gestures.

"Warm diseases, fevers, wet and dry afflictions, summer heat, coldness, and miscellaneous illnesses!" Chen Ang observed the eight stricken individuals and declared, "Today, the Lushan Thirteen Taibaos have become history, leaving only these eight genuinely unwell!"

Zuo Lengzen's face had soured to an extreme degree. Approaching Chen Ang, he humbly bowed and said, "When faced with the illness, I'm uncertain how to address the Lord?"

"You are free!" Chen Ang's tone didn't imply complete seriousness. Zuo Lengchan, the austere figure he was, had a certain flexibility, an attribute not everyone could endure. He seemed akin to a lurking venomous snake, concealed in the shadows.

Chen Ang had never harbored the ambition to dominate him; such an endeavor didn't align with his character. Hence, the eight ailments were merely an experimental ground for him.

Unaware of Chen Ang's thoughts, Zuo Lengchan promptly gathered the remaining members of the Lushan faction and bowed to Chen Ang. As he looked on, Chen Ang, fatigued, swung his sleeves and vanished into thin air, leaving the eight people bewildered, only the horse's gear attached to the ancient trees in the distance as a reminder of his terrifying presence.

"Senior Brother!" Ding Mian raised a fist. "I... we... what should we do?" His companions behind him wore equally confused expressions, gazing at Zuo Lengchan for guidance.

"Mr. Chen has already departed." Zuo Lengchan, with profound eyes, spoke, "From now on, we shall be known as the afflicted eight under his command. Remember your roles!"

Afflicted? Some internally chuckled. Was this man being regarded as a deity? With a resigned sigh, they echoed, "Yes!"

... Chen Ang shifted his focus and suddenly found himself in a square steel room. Shedding his attire, he donned a white coat, studying the long-haired youth in the mirror. After hesitating for a moment, he chose to ignore the long hair.

Another aspect drew his attention.

"Is time in each world beginning to flow?" Chen Ang furrowed his brow, contemplating the scarce knowledge he had gathered about time and space, from interactions between Heaven and Mankind to quantum mechanics. Understanding of these concepts was still elusive, even with his current intelligence. However, this boded well for Chen Ang, signifying enhanced conditions for integrating civilizations and expanding intellectual horizons. The path to cultivating civilizations across various worlds remained lengthy.

Pushing the door open, Chen Ang strode down the passage toward the base's hall. A bald researcher caught sight of him, eyes alight with excitement. "Doctor! You're here!"

"Prepare a set of rainforest adventure gear. I'll need it! Get the sixth genetic laboratory ready; the third hypothetical material is on its way!" Chen Ang relayed crisply. "And how many researchers have undergone overclocking?"

The bald man swiftly jotted down Chen Ang's instructions and looked up, his eyes gleaming with a deep blue hue. "Doctor, 1,213 individuals have completed the transformation! There are 82 remaining, but some exhibit unstable emotions and urgently require the procedure."

"Thirteen think tanks on overclocking have formed, and the consortium's expansion is unstoppable."

"Excellent!" Chen Ang nodded. "Clear out any obstacles, thwart rival consortiums, and ensure the path of evolution remains unimpeded!"

"Yes!" The bald researcher was fervent, his excitement evident. His blue eyes fluctuated intensely as he gazed at Chen Ang. "We alone represent the future of humanity! Those ignorant of the new human evolution need a lesson. The future belongs to us; the time is now!"

Sensing an increasing likeness to the big boss Chen Ang, the researcher stared in amazement as Chen Ang gently pointed at his chest, immediately chilling the fervor in the researcher's fluctuating blue eyes. "Focus on stabilizing your overclocking status. Find a stabilizer; your emotional fluctuations are intense!"

The researcher calmed down and expressed gratitude, "Yes, Doctor!"

"Inform the Operations Department to assemble two jungle meteorologists, experts in rainforest plant ecology, snake biology researchers, and, most importantly, the Sixth Genetic Laboratory—all genetic biology researchers!"

0