Chapter 16 – March on Forward ( Axel – First Person )
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At least this time Kronos had the decency to explain what was going on.

After his explanation I found out that I had been transported to a different Earth - in a parallel universe.

“YOU JUST DON’T GO AND THROW YOUR APPRENTICE INTO A WHOLE DIFFERENT UNIVERSE!” I yelled at him, I guess I should have been scared and confused, but after dealing with all these gods and monsters, parallel universes do not seem that far fetched. I simply accepted my fate.

I had been transported to another planet named Yardiana, I tried to remain calm and collect my senses.

"FUCK! WHY DID YOU TURN ME INTO A GIRL?!" I needed to learn to control my anger it seemed. I was on top of a mountain which was some place east of the city where the bloodshed was taking place. Kronos appeared to me.

He shook his head, "Axel, please try to understand", he started.

"Right now I don't even care about the fact that you a literal God!" I retorted, my mind was breaking yet again, in the last couple of days the world had fell into apocalypse, I had died and ended up 12 years into the future, not to mention how I had met two Gods! Now they just throw me into a different universe altogether and expect me to stay calm.

"I am not some hero of a fantasy anime to remain calm after I had literally died!" To be honest it felt like I was going crazy.

"Axel..." Kronos began. He tried to put his hand on my shoulder, I pushed it away. I was not about to get all buddy - buddy with someone who had just transported me to another planet.

"What the hell is happening here?" I asked him, before he could answer my status window updated yet again.

YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN AS THE HERO FROM SYSTEM - 7072

YOU HAVE OBTAINED A SPECIAL SKILL ' WILL OF A HERO '

I stared blankly at the window, I looked at Kronos and pointed to the window, I threw him a questioning glance.

"Simply speaking you are chosen to save Earth", he said. That caught my attention. I snapped by head completely to him.

"What do you mean?" Suddenly I was getting pretty interested in this stuff.

Kronos sighed before he spoke again, "You need to first complete all the seven trials mentioned", he motioned to the horrific events taking place below, "This is your first trial, you need to protect the people of Yardiana, after doing so you will unlock the privilege to meet a lower deity".

"For what?" I asked.

"You need to defeat him, that's your second trial", he said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kronos disappeared after making that sudden announcement. I slowly trudged down the mountainside, I checked the details of the the new skill I had obtained, 'Will Of Hero'.

WILL OF HERO - DRASTICALLY INCREASES USER'S MAGIX POINTS FOR A TEMPORARY PERIOD. USER ALSO GETS COMPLETELY HEALED. ADDITIONAL EFFECTS ALSO APPLY ACCORDING TO THE INTENSITY OF THE BATTLE.

It was not a bad skill and definitely useful in a pinch. I looked up, I had reached the bottom of the mountain and was standing at the outskirts of the city, it reminded me disturbingly of Earth. Kronos had said I had to simply take down the enormous portal that had opened up in the city, it was easier said than done, to close down a gate I would have to kill every single monsters and also defeat the boss. I entered the city and realized I had committed a huge mistake.

There were not one but three huge portals in the city, and I had no idea which was the main portal. I glanced at the scene unfolding before me, people ran around as they sought to obtain cover and the fact that made me the most sick was that people were killing people more than the monsters were. I saw a guy splitting open a lady's head just before me, I threw up when I saw the brain of the lady falling with a splash to the ground. The people on this Earth were very much similar to the one I was living on.

Suddenly I felt someone creeping just behind. He grabbed me by my neck.

"Do not struggle miss", he whispered into my ear before cackling like a madman, "I will not kill you immediately if you do just as I say little girl", Shit! I had forgotten I had changed into a girl.

He started to slip one of his hands down, I shivered, this man was a pervert. Did creeps like this also exist here? I immediately felt less motivated to protect this world. I pulled out my Excalibur, I had reservations about killing a fellow human, even if he was a total scumbag.

SPECIAL SKILL STEEL HEART HAVE BEEN ACTIVATED

YOU HAVE BEEN CURED OF STATUS AILMENT 'MERCY'

"This skill is quite useful", I thought as I stabbed the man with my sword, his blood splattered onto the back of the jacket I was wearing, I turned and saw him lying on the ground, his lifeless body was in a spreadeagle position. I simply looked at him for a second before walking off, I had no time to waste on useless scumbags.

I had 3 portals to clear.

I started walking to the nearest one. Some people were already gearing up to attempt the portal. I went up to them and lightly tapped the guy nearest to me, he nearly jumped out of his skin.

"Where the hell did you come from?" He asked me, it seemed like I had given him quite the shock.

"Um, I wanted to attempt the portal with you", I said, I put on a cute face and an innocent expression (Being a girl was the best! ).

"Oh... alright, but it's going to be quite dangerous" he said, "Not sure girls should come with us", he warned.

I pulled out my Excalibur and smiled, "I think I can take care of myself".

0