Chapter Two
305 9 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Upon seeing my near empty fuel tank, I descended from the white clouds to scout the ground below for a good place to land. Underneath my metal wings was a rolling sea of green grass and hills. Patches of brightly colored flowers dotted the plains. It wasn't the perfect place to land, due to the uneven terrain, but it's better than nothing.

Tilting my planes nose downwards, I continued to descend until I was 30 feet above the ground. But before I landed, I searched my Flying Fortress for the landing gear. When I found it, I immediately lowered the two wheels and landed on the beautiful landscape, the tall grasses crushing under my planes enormous weight. 

The plane rolled on the plains for short time before finally coming to a stop. My vision immediately returned to normal seconds after coming to a halt. Startling me and causing me to fall onto my planes floor. Placing my hands on the cold metal, I pushed myself off the floor. When I got into a standing position, everything that happened to me just rushed into my mind.

Why the fuck am I here?! How the hell did I "summon," or whatever, this plane?! Why is this all happening?! Leaning on the inner wall of the plane, I raised my hands and ran them through my hair. Taking a deep breath, I pushed aside those thoughts for later. I had more important things to do than to answer all the questions I have.

Pushing myself off the wall of the plane, I began to inspect it with my own eyes. In the middle of the plane was the robot that repaired my engine mid-flight, plugged into what I assumed was its charging station. I must not of noticed it come back into he plane then. On the wall opposite to the robot I found a green metal chest.

Walking up to it, I began to inspect it further. It had silver metal on its trim, and on top of it were bold letters spelling, "CARE PACKAGE." Curious, I opened it to find multiple items. A pre-loaded Walther Q5 Match SF handgun in perfect condition along with a holster, around 150 9mm bullets along with plenty of magazines to hold them, a combat knife, a utility belt, an injector of some kind, and... A watch? A watch didn't really go along with the rest of my stuff, but stuff's stuff, and I like stuff.

Strapping on the belt, I clipped the holster on it. Picking up the handgun, I inspected it for a bit before putting it in my holster. Picking up the combat knife, I sheathed it onto my belt. Grabbing the watch, I inspected it for a short while. It was a black digital watch, from what I could tell. Though there might be more under its metal shell.

Strapping on the watch to my left wrist, I then moved to the final object, the injector. Grabbing it by the handle, I began its inspection. It had a white case, with an strange bottle or something attached underneath it filled with a strange blue liquid. Obviously, the injector was supposed to inject the strange blue substance into the human body, but what did it do?

On the side of the injector was a black knob. Curious, like I usually am, I turned it to see what it would do. A holographic display then appeared out of nowhere.

 

STRENGTH: LVL1 -> LVL2

DEXTERITY: LVL1 -> LVL2

ENGINEERING: LVL1 -> LVL2

SECURITY: LVL1 -> LVL2

SCIENTIST: LVL1 -> LVL2

PSIONIC APTITUDE: LVL1 -> LVL2

 

The fuck's this?! Some skill injector or something? Either way, it's probably a good idea that I don't put this stuff into me, at least until I know more about it. But right as I said that, a jolt came from my watch. "Ow! What the fuck?!" My arms moved on their own, I didn't know how but it had to do with that jolt from the watch.

Moving on their own, my arms rolled up my sleeve and injected the substance into me so fast that I didn't even have time to retaliate before the blue substance entered my bloodstream. When I realized what just happened, I was already unconscious on the floor...


(Time skip brought to you by chibi North flying his chibi plane)

I could feel something tickling the back of my neck, bright light filtering through my closed eyelids. When I remembered what happened, I immediately shot up from the ground, my eyes wide open. My breathing was course and rapid, I quickly looked at my arm to find no traces of anything being injected into me.

I then remembered that what happened had something to do with my watch. Quickly raising my left arm, I found something that both shocked me and didn't surprise me at all, for some reason.

STRENGTH: LVL2; New skill, Lesser Leverage: Pick up, hold, and throw heavy objects.
DEXTERITY: LVL2; New skill, Lesser Dodge: Deftly move out of the way of enemy attacks.
ENGINEERING: LVL2; New skill, Lesser Repair: Repair simple broken machinery.
SECURITY: LVL2; New skill, Lesser Marksmanship: Know your way around a gun.
SCIENTIST: LVL2; New skill, Lesser Medical Knowledge: Heal minor wounds.
PSIONIC APTITUDE: LVL2; New spell, Lesser Levitation: Move light objects with your mind.

The fuck happened?! I had no control over my arms! But how did that happen? Looking past the holographic screen coming from the watch I observed the watch directly. I immediately tried to to take off the watch, only for it to prove futile. I eventually gave up when I realized something....

My plane was gone. I was sitting on the green grasses of the plaines and I didn't even realize it. I shot up from my sitting position and looked all around me, it was nothing but green grasses on rolling hills, colorful flowers, and open blue sky. "Well shit, I'm fucked." I stated aloud, like it was a fact. I then tried to re-summon my plane or something when I realized that I only summoned it when I was unconscious.

I thought that taking a quick nap might do the trick, but I then realized that my natural clock wouldn't allow that to happen. Groaning in annoyance, I began to walk in a random direction, hoping to find something. Only, I didn't know at the time, but the direction I was walking in was not random...


A few hours later...

Where the fuck is everything?! It's all just grass and plains and flowers! I've been walking for hours and there's still nothing around! It was then that I fell down into a cave, well almost. It just popped out of nowhere, and I stumbled at its edge. I cursed inwardly as I peered at the grey slabs of stone at the cave floor.

The cave seems to have been hidden by one of the many hills out in this plain. Circling around, I met with the cave entrance. It looked slightly ominous, its dull colors clashing with the bright, colorful plant-life of the surrounding area. While I would like to check it out, I think I took enough risks for today.

And then out of nowhere the bright blue skies turned into grey as thunder roared in the distance and raindrops bombarded my face. "Well that escalated quickly." I muttered to myself. Sighing, I went into the cave for shelter, "Why universe, why must you make me check out everything?" I muttered to myself again. (Author: Cause it's for the plot!)

When I made it deep enough into the cave, I gave a deep sigh. I feel like this is gonna be a big roller coaster ride. Suddenly, a light. Coming from a stone brazier I haven't noticed before. It illuminated the cave, revealing another brazier, which lit up revealing another one, starting a chain reaction.

I could see deep inside the cave now, and there was something, a run down Japanese temple, the only way I could see it was from the braziers and the fact that the cave was like a long hallway. Suddenly the cave began to shake. "Oh hell naw! I'll go check it out! Just don't trap me in here!" The shaking stopped. (Author: He has learned. :D)

"Jackass" I muttered to myself. I began to walk to the cave temple, slightly annoyed....


A couple minutes later...

I made it to the temple. Walking up to it, I began to climb its stairs until I reached the entrance. The was no door, it probably rotted away a long time ago. Walking inside, I realized that it was smaller than it appeared, having only one room. In the center was a floating, glowing, blue ball about the size of a basketball.

Trekking towards it, I reached out for it when a bright light enveloped my vision. When I regained my sight, in the blue balls place was a... Wolf girl?!?! She kneeled in front of me. She wore a Japanese kimono, and she was missing her left arm. Her hair and fur was white, and covering her eye was an eyepatch.

She then said something that both made me scream internally out of joy and also want to pull out my gun, stick it in my mouth and pull the trigger. "Master..." came from her lips....

8