Chapter 102 – Hoshimachi Suisei
434 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Okay, sorry for a long absent. 

I have project and need going to other island in my country.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You could say that among the Hololive members, I remember Hoshimachi Suisei quite well from the meme that she is a yandere or psychopath idol. As well as that many of the songs she sings I like to hear. Her singles like Ghost, Stellar-Stellar, and Next Color Planet are some of the best. I like her cover and collaboration songs with other members from other branches, too, like  Beat Eater and Saikai.

Anyway, Suisei is probably one of the best talents on Hololive when it comes to singing, in my opinion. Her songs and voice are really right up my alley. There was a time when I couldn't stop hearing her song for days. Ah, I like the cover of a Zombie Saga song she sang with Pekora and the other third generation. 

Honestly, I couldn't help but feel very excited to meet Suisei. Because, unlike the Hololive members I've met until now, I've been able to watch clips or listen to her songs quite often. What Ruby seemed to have guessed easily was what I may have thought.

"Hm, I don't know why. However, somehow, I can feel that Onii-chan is very excited to meet these two girls." Ruby spoke while sitting next to me in a room in Strawberry Pro's office that is used to conduct auditions.

"Well, what can I do? I'm pretty sure one of those girls has practically the same talent as you. So your idol group is complete." I responded to Ruby's words, which were met with a sharp look of disbelief from Ruby at my words. 

"Really? That's it?" 

"Well, okay. Two of them are cute girls." 

"Oh, that's such honesty. Hm— Let's be honest, Onii-chan— I don't know why you always only recommend recruiting pretty and cute girls. Never once did you recommend boys. That's why I suspect that Onii-chan is recruiting girls he likes and the like. However, to be honest— It feels like they are all different from each other except that they are beautiful and cute girls. That's why I can't see what kind of type of girl you like." Ruby spoke while scrunching her forehead as she confusedly tried to understand the cause of all the actions I had taken. 

"Ahaha, you don't have to think too much about it. I just see all of these girls have talent and have a pretty face that is sufficient to survive in this entertainment industry." I gave an answer that may not be pleasant to hear, but what I said is true. Even sometimes just having a pretty face can make you survive in the entertainment world. 

"Hm— That sounds harsh." 

"Well, that's just reality." 

When we finished talking about this, before long, I heard the room door open, and Miyako came in to sit next to me.

"I heard they've arrived."

"Really? Alright then, call them to come here. Ah, one by one—" Miyako said. 

After that, Sakura Miko came, and the one who asked the most questions was Miyako. After all, I don't have any plans other than making her a streamer or V-tuber since she does that job more than being an idol and the like. It was quite easy to see how nervous she was. Especially when talking with someone as famous as Miyako in this industry, no wonder Sakura was nervous.

From this small interview, it looks like Sakura Miko has already tried making videos for YouTube and also streaming. Miyako and I already looked at her works, and well— it was quite a good one for an amateur and young as herself. But it was still far away from what I expected. Well, it can't be helped. But to my surprise, Miyako is quite like this girl. 

"Hm, I don't know why, but she had such a unique present. I guess— Her accent and tone is unique and sometimes cute." 

"So you will take care of them." 

"Yeah, I will do that. She was still young, after all, and unpolished, but with your track record. I don't think I have any reason to reject her, but it looks like she will need more work than any girl." 

"Hm, that's good. I guess—" 

Miyako and I had a small conversation like this after the interview with Sakura Miko was over. Miyako also took this opportunity to take a short break and drink a glass of water before she called Suisei to come inside for the interview or audition. 

"Excuse me— I'm Hoshimachi Suisei!" A sweet and also quite familiar voice in my ears sounded and entered a girl whose age was not much different from mine. According to the data I got from the resume Suisei gave me, she was one year older than me. Her appearance is also not much different with fashionable blue hair with ponytails on the sides and bright blue eyes. 

Maybe because she was still young, and this was perhaps her first time having an interview with a big company like Strawberry Pro. Since I saw in her resume she had been rejected by two talent agencies and stuff. At first, Miyako was the first one who threw the question toward Suisei. Because at the end of the day, she is the one who has the ability to interview and I am only here because these two people are my recommendations. 

Miyako also asked Suisei to do some vocals and sing some lyrics. To be honest, her singing is good, but in Miyako's ears, her singing is not much different from other talents, which is understandable after hearing her current singing. Because I didn't see the sparkle in her eyes like Ai and the other girls I saw before, which made her talent or singing not as good as the other girls. I wonder if I was wrong here Or if there's something else. But I feel like there was part of her eyes that had starry eyes, but somehow her starry eyes weren't didn't bright when she 

"Hm, can I ask you something?" I finally opened my mouth. Suisei had such a worried expression since she may have thought she failed. She was still young and inexperienced so she showed her emotion easily. 

"I have this song's lyrics. Can you try to sing this song?" I asked her, while I was walking toward her and gave her a note with a song lyrics that I just wrote this morning.

“Ehh—” I can hear three people who are surprised by my request. It's natural because people know that I sometimes write song lyrics for the idols in Strawberry Pro. However, for me to give a song lyric to an auditioner would think I'm nuts. 

"But—"

"Hm? You can't?" 

"Etto— Okay, I will do it." 

Suisei eventually agreed as this was probably the last chance for her to join Strawberry Pro.

"Good. Ah, I wonder if you have an older sister or something else?" I asked Suisei who was looking at the song lyrics and reading for the first time. 

"Eh— Yes. I have an older sister." 

"Oh, are you singing in front of her or something?" 

"Well, I sing a lot with her." 

"Hm, that's good. If that's the case, I want you to sing while thinking that you are singing in front of her." I talked like this as I wanted to make her relax. 

"Big sister— Anemachi—" I can hear her murmur those words as she took a deep sigh and continued to read the song lyrics. There was a time I could see her mouth move as she read it. 

"Okay, are you reading?" 

"Yeah." She said with a more confident look in her eyes, and this time, she finally sang the song that I had written in the morning. The song was a single that Suisei sang in my last life, and this time, her singing performance was different from before. Her starry eyes were as bright as she could be— and her performance was so much different from before. 

It was such a stellar performance from Suisei that you don't have to question whether she will be joining Strawberry Pro.

-----------------------------------

Don't forget to read my other fanfic. Stealing Heroine: Honestly, I never thought this far [Smut Warning!]

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/Razack2Ch

You can read early access up to 8 chapters in my patr-eon for now.

New schedule,

Stealing; a chapter every two days.

Son; a chapter every two days.

My fanfic will only 1000-1200 words per chapter and don't expect too much.

Beware of cliffhangers. You can binge it if you like too...

19