Chapter 103 – “This is a punishment, Okay!?” feat Hoshino Ruby 01
565 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After seeing such a performance from Suisei, it was certain that the decision to accept Suisei would be a unanimous decision without any resistance or protests from the three of us who witnessed this audition. It was different from Suisei's usual performance earlier. This time, she gave a good performance when she sang the song that was her original song in my previous life. 

The song I gave her was a song called Ghost, which is Suisei's original song that I like the most. As for the rest, I enjoyed listening to her sing a cover song called Shojo Rei. And as far as I know, her most viewed song is a cover song titled Phony.

Although it was confirmed, Miyako, of course, would not give out the results right away. However, she called the two and told them that the impression she got from the audition was quite positive and that they were just waiting for formal stuff, which means the same as confirmation. While listening to Miyako's words, I could see their facial expressions brighten up at Miyako's positive response.  

Also, at the same time, I can see Suisei, who stole a glance at me as if there were many questions on her mind. It's natural, considering I suddenly gave her the lyrics of a song like that and also with just a small word to her. She could be saved like this. But it looks like we can't have a small conversation since the two of them leave the building shortly. 

After that, Miyako went straight to work on the contracts she would give to Suisei and Sakura Miko. For me, on the other hand— I have my own problem. I'm currently in big trouble as Ruby was holding me up to the sofa while she was on top of me, so I couldn't escape or try to escape. I could actually escape from Ruby's hold. Because basically, I was stronger than Ruby, but I don't think I have the will to do that. 

"Onii-chan, You must understand why this happens, right?" Ruby said in a tone that could be considered commanding without any sense of her usual cute tone. 

"Hm, I might figure it out," I answered honestly. "Most likely, you are angry that I gave Suisei special treatment." I continued to add to my answer. 

"Yeah— That's true. How can you do that? Are you like her—?"

"I told you he was just someone who resembled someone my favorite singer in my previous life." 

When she heard these words, Ruby reacted even more, her eyes starting to go blank. 

"So are you saying that you made a song for her so that you can hear her sing your song?" 

"No— No— Actually, the song I made her was kind of her song from my previous life." 

"Really? Is that all?" 

"Oh, well— She's also an attractive woman."

"Yeah— That's it. I thought so— Uuu, how can you make a song for her first, then make it one for me—" Ruby finally grabbed me by the collar, pulled me up and down, and shook my body vigorously. "How can you— At this point— how many girls do you want to include in your collection?" She also started talking nonsense as her blank eyes slowly became her usual self. Still, she looked like she was about to cry, and her tone also became her normal self as there were some cute ones in the way she spoke.

"Wait— What? How can you say outrages like that?" 

"Hump— You may say that, but you've already put many girls in your cobwebs. Ah, that's quite a good analogy. Yeah, you're like a spider that makes big webs and catches a girl—one by one— puts them in there to eat it later— Especially when they mature enough." 

"You know what you are saying was kinda scandalous— and I don't think I do that." 

"Hum— But you make many girls like you, right? Like Kobachi, Ino, Momo-senpai—Kaguya, and I think Roboco will do anything you want if you ask her. There's also Mem-choo and others too—Like Kana and Akane." Ruby said as she finally stopped shaking my body like a ragdoll. She looked at me with such pure jealousy and borderline insanity. She had her usual cute tone, but somehow, there was such a deep, cold tone inside it.

"That's quite a lot, doesn't it— But I just talked to them like usual. Or you want me to not talk to anyone or only talk to adults." 

"Shut— up— You're just making excuses— I think it's time you got punished," Ruby spoke while looking at me sharply.

Hmm, I'm not saying it out loud, but I honestly want to know how punishment comes from someone like Ruby. 

"Yeah, someone like you needs to be punished." She said it again, but I can see she is unsure what to do. The two stared at each other for several minutes without anyone talking before she finally opened her mouth again.

"You may think it's funny. But honestly— I want to slap you and punch you so much that I can knock out those teeth. But I will not do that since I love you sooo much—" Ruby said as she flashed the cutest smile she had put out today. I can't help thinking, how can you smile like that while talking about punching me— Is this kind of stuff what you call Yandere? Tsundere? Or just pure assault!

"Ahaha— it was quite a relief to hear," I said with a relieved smile. 

"Also, Onii-chan will never ever hurt Ruby after all— He loves spoiling Ruby after all— Right now, even he can push Ruby and run away— He not do that, because he loves Ruby a lot after all— Ehehe—" Ruby said that while moving her body so that her hips were on top of me. She actually wiggled her hips near my sensitive area. Her face flushed, and her expression was full of desire as she looked up at me and licked the bottom lip. 

"I think— I know the punishment for you." She said as her usual starry eyes changed to those lovely love symbols like a horny character in hentai. She didn't stop her wiggling on top of me. Try to give me some stimulation, but as little as she can.

"Ruby—" 

"Huhuhu— But Onii-chan likes to make me feel jealous— is this how you play—" She whispered those words while exhaling her breath in my ear. "Hehehe, he's such a bad boy, but Ruby loves him a lot since he's kind enough to let Ruby do this—" she added while looking at me in a very gentle manner. 

"Well, as long as what you're doing makes sense. I have no reason to shove you or anything." 

"Hehehe, that's why. I love Onii-chan a lot— But Onii-chan is still a bad boy who makes me jealous. So I will punish you." Ruby said as she finally started her punishment. 

-----------------------------------

Don't forget to read my other fanfic. Stealing Heroine: Honestly, I never thought this far [Smut Warning!]

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/Razack2Ch

You can read early access up to 8 chapters in my patr-eon for now.

New schedule,

Stealing; a chapter every two days.

Son; a chapter every two days.

18