Chapter 104 – “This is a punishment, Okay!?” feat Hoshino Ruby 02
606 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's punishment— So you can't move, okay!" Once again, Ruby reminded me, which made me wonder a little and made me ask her a question. 

"What will you do if I move?" 

"Eh, well— You will not do that, right? Onii-chan— Or I will be angry and not speak to you for a week." Ruby answered my question by issuing a threat, which I can say is a bit funny, considering Ruby is the one who often calls me when I go abroad every day. 

"Um— Just stop talking for a moment and let me punish you, okay—" Ruby put her hand on my lips to stop me from talking. Then she started again on what she wanted to do to punish me. She held my body before she surprisingly started by tying my hands with the ribbon she seemed to like to carry every day. "It would be good to use this to make Onii-chan completely stop moving." 

Although it could be said that Ruby tied my hands, the ties were very loose, and it was easy for me to escape. It was as if what she was doing was just a formality before also unbuttoning my button while mumbling a song by B-Komachi. She also seemed to be only unbuttoning without any interest in getting me wholly exposed, just my chest and stomach.  

"Hm, I heard that this area can be a boy's zone," Ruby whispered while kissing my neck quite hard. Rather than kissing, you might say she sucked me like one of those mosquitoes. 

Her movements didn't stop there because Ruby also used her fingers to tease me, and then she used her fingers to circle around my nipples, giving me a tingly feeling. Her sucking on my neck sometimes turned into playful licks and kisses before she finally arrived at my ear and nibbled gently on my earlobe. 

Meanwhile, Ruby's finger play on my nipples also started to change from teasing to pinching, and she also had her other hand touching and holding my stomach. Not only that, she also did not hesitate to move her hips, which were above my sensitive area. From the movement of her hips, it was also obvious that she was teasing my penis, which slowly began to react to the movement of Ruby's hips, which felt very seductive and stimulating. I don't know if it's because my body is still young with the libido of a teenager that makes me easily aroused. Or is it all Ai and Ruby's fault for giving me such delicious service almost whenever they wanted it? 

"Huhuhu— Onii-chan, you seem to be getting energetic," Ruby spoke as she realized that my cock was getting harder and bigger as she continued to wiggle her hips and also lowered herself onto my lap. Her increasingly large breasts pressed against my body, and she wrapped her arms around my neck before kissing my lips.

Ruby was more aggressive than usual, and I could tell that what she was doing was similar to Ai. Her tongue entered my mouth and kept trying to slurp on my tongue in a way that did not differ much from what Ai used to do. It could be seen that Ruby was learning from Ai, which was natural because Ruby often saw Ai kissing me. Basically, in this one year, we often made out together. It wouldn't be that weird if Ruby learned from Ai. 

It was easy for me to tell that what Ruby was doing was similar to Ai's because she was doing the rare thing of trying to be the one leading this flirtation. I just followed her tongue, which sucked aggressively on my tongue, so when she stopped kissing me and made a saliva bridge between our mouths.  

"Onii-chan—" Ruby spoke with a flushed face and hot, short breaths. Her soft breast was pushing on my chest, something I wanted to touch personally and something that I usually do. Unfortunately, my hands are tied at this point, and I've made a little promise to give her the freedom to do what she wants today.

"Huhu— Onii-chan, you always have such a good smell. "Ruby said as she once again moved towards my neck, her nose picked up the odour of me and also licked the area before she slowly moved to my chest. Before then, Ruby spoke perhaps in a half-whisper without meaning to express her thoughts. "Ah— Onii-chan, collarbone also looks a bit sexy~~~." 

Something Ruby licked before she moved to my chest. 

This girl wasn't punishing me; all she was doing was lusting after me and following her desires. At that time, Ruby not only started licking my nipples, but she also slowly took off both her pants and also loosened my pants until my penis came out, and her hand quickly grabbed my penis. 

"I think it's time for this—" Ruby put her hand on my penis, and without any awkwardness, she moved her hand up and down the shaft of my penis, stimulating my already hard and large penis, giving me pleasure that spread through my body. Ruby, who has known my penis for over a year, knows how to give pleasure to me. Because she not only stimulates the shaft but also sometimes plays with my glans with her finger. She did all this while continuing to lick my nipples on one side and pinching the other nipple with her hand. 

To be honest, I was not used to getting stimulation on my nipples, and so it felt strange. At the same time, it is sometimes easy for boys to feel pleasure, especially given by attractive girls who are also playing with my penis. Therefore, in the end, my penis began to throb after being stimulated for quite a while and was ready to ejaculate. But before my penis ejaculated, Ruby stopped the stimulation and eventually made my penis not ejaculate. 

Which, of course, made me look at the smiling Ruby. And she continued to stimulate my penis again and stopped when I felt like ejaculating. 

"Really?" 

"Hm, I wonder? This is punishment, after all." 

"Well, that's true— But do you think I will plead to make me cum like that? I'm sorry, but I will do that. It's not like you can't make me feel good more than this—" 

"Grrr— Of course, I can't. We've already promised Mother after all—" Ruby said as she pouted, but she stimulated my penis.

Well, it was just like Ruby said, although the two of us sometimes made out like this. In the end, we never went so far as to have sex because Ai forbade the two of us to go that far, given our ages. She herself never went that far with me. Before then, Ai told both of us that we could have sex after we both entered high school. 

Well, in other words, Ai wanted both Ruby and I to have sex with each other for the first time with each other. I don't know why, but Ai told me it was okay and she would get another one from me first. Something she was looking forward to—

When I thought that it wouldn't be long before it happened, coupled with the stimulation Ruby gave me, which was probably because she was upset with my words, she took it more seriously and forgot to restrain herself so that finally, the penis ejaculated and spurted my semen into her hand. 

"Aaaah— How do you ejaculate, Onii–chan— You're supposed to plead to me like what porn I see— You're stupid!!" Ruby, half-crying and half pouting, told me as her cutesy sound filled the room. 

Oh, as I suspected, it seems that what she did today was influenced by the porn she saw. Hmm, it seems that not everything you see in porn can be done well in the real world. She may learn something today—

-----------------------------------

Don't forget to read my other fanfic. Stealing Heroine: Honestly, I never thought this far [Smut Warning!]

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/Razack2Ch

You can read early access up to 8 chapters in my patr-eon for now.

New schedule,

Stealing; a chapter every two days.

Son; a chapter every two days.

18