Chapter 105 – The last years of middle school
481 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With Suisei joining, the new B-Komachi is complete. I don't think we need to make B-Komachi as big as the previous one. Three members are enough, with Ruby, Kobachi, and Suisei. Strawberry Pro also never made an idol unit as big as the old B-Komachi again. In the end, in Ichigo and Miyako's eyes, it would be better to look for genuinely talented people than the number of idols for the sake of just good talent. 

Since Suisei's presence, B-Komachi's training finally began. Even Ai herself sometimes took the time to observe their training. No, she sometimes trained them. For Suisei, who wanted to become an idol, it was not strange that she idolized Ai. What I know is that Ai said that when she first met Suisei, the first thing she did was greet Ai— She asked for AI's signature. 

Ai also told me that the three of them basically have excellent singing skills. It's just that they need to practice their dancing, as Ai feels that the three of them are still not up to par with their singing skills. The thing that makes Ai so strict is that she takes the time to train them and focus on the dance and sometimes gives them tips. 

Either way, the three of them practicing as an idol unit are going well. I'm also slowly thinking about making a debut song for them. Of course, there are many songs that I can choose from my past life. It's just that I'm still confused about what song to choose. In addition, I also started thinking about what movie I should make next, and then one thing came to my mind. 

Basically, this world is an anime world; therefore, there is one thing that comes to my mind. That is if making anime that is also a movie or OVA can be a movie in this world? Because with Hollywood connections, it would be easy for me to make the anime into a movie in this world. Because there are at least one or two live actions that can be considered successful, right? 

At least, I don't think I will make something like Attack on Titan or even One Piece. Still, I am thinking about something like a straightforward drama anime like Your Name, and maybe Silent Voice can be done to become a live-action in this world. To see if anime from my world can become a live-action in this anime world. 

I also like various anime movies such as Summer Wars and Wolf Children. If successful, I can also make some of the anime he likes into TV series such as Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, and several Marvel and DC superheroes. It was worth trying; I just need to change several weird scenes that are usually in the anime to become a bit more realistic. 

Yeah, this may be something worth trying and something I had been thinking about for a while. Making something like Your Name would be the safe bet, and I can play as the protagonist itself. That's why I started making a script about it by following the anime quite closely.

That's what I was thinking before something caught my attention. That something was happening near me, or what you could say was happening to my friend Ishigami. Like what happened to Kobachi, the thing that happened in the manga to Ishigami happened to her, too. Although what happened was not as bad as in the manga. 

Like Kobachi, I can't stop Ishigami from liking the same girl, can I? That's something I don't understand because I know Ishigami likes Kyoko Ootomo. After all, she's a girl who still interacts with the introverted Ishigami. Ishigami isn't alone in this world, is he? At least he has me as a friend, as well as Ruby, Kobachi, and Miko. 

And because he was close with me and other girls, I don't think Ishigami became such a loner as in the manga. Therefore, I considered that he would experience the same thing as Iino, who didn't experience a little bullying because her closeness with us made her slightly different than in the manga. At least she listened to my advice and didn't become a very serious discipline committee.

That's why I thought Ishigami would be the same as Miko. But he still likes the same girl, which makes me feel a bit complicated about it. 

"Do you like her, Yuu?" I asked Ishigami while pointing to Kyoko, who was talking to her boyfriend, Ogino. 

"Puuu— What—? Why are you asking like that?" Ishigami was very surprised by my question and briefly glanced at Kyoko before answering me. "Is it very obvious?" 

"I don't think so, but I'm your friend so that I can see that." 

"Aqua-kun—" Ishigami looked at me with a very moved expression, listening to my words.  

"So, do you like her or not?" 

"Well, that's a bit embarrassing, but yes—" 

"She has a boyfriend already?"

"Ugh— Yeah—" 

"I don't understand, but there are many girls who are prettier, nicer, and even smarter than her. In my eyes— she's pretty stupid and only sees the world from her perspective." I spoke, remembering the Kyoko in the manga who just couldn't see the world at large and would only see what she wanted to see. That's why she was easily fooled by the playboy and cheated by him. And she is also a person who lacks responsibility and makes her failure someone else's fault because she thinks that it is Ishigami's fault that she failed the exam to enter Shuchi'in Academy.

Anyway, she was such a toxic girl to be around— 

"No, she's a cute and nice girl! It's different from you being famous and liked by many girls. Besides, even if there are girls who talk to me in the end, they talk to me because they want to get close to you or ask about you. That's why Kyoko is different. She talked to me without asking you and having a conversation with me—" Ishigami replied to my words before then he talked about how Kyoko was in his eyes. From the conversation, I could see that he liked this one girl. It seems that because of his involvement with me, Ishigami has a different trauma, which makes him like this Kyoko girl. 

Honestly, it was easy for me to help Ishigami so that he could date Kyoko. However, I don't know if it's a good thing for Ishigami. At the same time, as Ishigami's friend, I also want to be happy. I would be more than happy to help him date Tsubame. However, I wonder if Ishigami will fall in love with her in the future. 

Well, after thinking for a while. I decided on something that might be a little controversial, which is why not both— Well, I liked Ishigami as a character in the past. She also had material as a harem protagonist before I took attention from Miko and Kobachi. Besides, Ishigami is also my friend, and as a friend, I will help him become a harem protagonist. Well, at least I'm thinking of helping him get two girls. 

"Hm, well— If you like her a lot. I can help you." So I told him that. 

-----------------------------------

Now, this might be a bit controversial. Ahahaha

-----------------------------------

Don't forget to read my other fanfic. Stealing Heroine: Honestly, I never thought this far [Smut Warning!]

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/Razack2Ch

You can read early access up to 8 chapters in my patr-eon for now.

New schedule,

Stealing; a chapter every two days.

Son; a chapter every two days.

18