Chapter 106 – The last years of middle school 02
413 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well, I never thought that I would be involved in someone else's romance as well as a middle schooler's romance. Even I was a little doubtful if what I was doing was the right thing. However, the fact that I took some girls who should have feelings for him especially, Kobachi and Miko gave me a bit of a guilty conscience. Hence, I thought of helping my friend, Ishigami, get the girl he likes. 

"I'm glad you want to help me, but she already has a boyfriend," Ishigami spoke to me as he followed me when I said we should move before continuing the conversation between the two of us. 

“It may be an easy task,” I answered Ishigami's words. Basically, what happened to Ishigami in the manga was that he faced his opponent Ogino head-on without any plan and got into big trouble. However in the end Shirogane and Kaguya made Ogino disappear from Shuchi'in Academy. After they found out the truth.

“Eh, really.” 

"Yeah, what you have to do is follow my plan well?" 

"Is that so–"  

"Let's be honest, Yuu-kun. Do you think someone like Ogino who is the president of the drama club and is famous for being handsome and kind would be satisfied with having one girlfriend." 

"Eh, He should be satisfied, right?” Ishigami looked at me with a surprised expression on his face. 

"Well, that should be the case. But unfortunately, people like Ogino are not like that. People like him are actually quite common than you think—" 

“Is that so—” 

"Well, at least you're not happy that the person you like is dating someone who is cheating on her, right?" 

Ishigami nodded after listening to my words and seemed to believe what I said without any proof. This one friend of mine is really my one and only friend of my gender. Take it easy, my bro, if sometime in the future something happens to you I'll help you out, especially if you want to date Natsume—

"Good, now all you have to do is follow my plan and the first thing is not to tell Ogino or Kyoko. However, the best thing is to make Kyoko witness the affair firsthand because it will definitely open her eyes rather than her hearing it from a third person. Too bad, Ishigami, although you may be close to Kyoko. In the end, she will most likely believe her boyfriend over you. Even so, do you want to help her?" I explained one important thing to Ishigami Kyoko would probably not thank him even if he helped her.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Ishigami was ultimately a good and gentle boy. 

“Okay then—” 

Then I told my plan to Ishigami who then carried out the plan I told him without any mistakes. Well, once again it was easy for me to make this plan work. My plan was very basic, which was to make Kyoko see Ogino having an affair firsthand. Plus she sees it near Ishigami so that he has the opportunity to help Kyoko who might be in a vulnerable state and the like. 

“That’s quite a slap, right?” I commented while savoring the tea in front of me and remembering what happened a while ago. In front of me, Kaguya was also munching on a strawberry cake where the two of us were at the cafe after some time together with Ishigami and Kyoko before according to my plan the four of us met Ogino with his affair so there was a meltdown that I witnessed firsthand. 

“Haha, you’re such a horrible person. Interfering in other people's lives.” 

“Well, I did it to help my friend after all.”

“Is that so—” 

"What about you? Do you have any friends at school? I heard you're part of the student council—” I asked Kaguya in small talk as we both enjoyed our time together at a cafe. 

"Well, it's normal. I'm the vice president of the student council and also participate in the dart club.” 

"Just like that? Is there nothing else? What are the other members like?" I asked because I was interested in hearing Kaguya's opinion about the other members including Shirogane. 

"Hm, I think the president is a diligent person who is also smart. Someone who I think will be able to succeed in the future. In other words, a good person to approach and scout for the future." Kaguya answered my question with an answer that sounded more like a hiring manager.

Honestly, I don't know if in this world Shirogane likes Kaguya or not. Even if he likes Kaguya, at the moment he won't do anything if I remember what happened in the manga. Then looking at Kaguya's behavior, I don't see any signs or traces that she is interested in Shirogane. It might be because Kaguya is not as lonely as she used to be and has been in contact with me as well. 

“Hahaha, well— How about the other?” 

“Hm, The other— Oh, you mean Chika?” 

“Yeah.” 

“Hm— She’s a bit stupid and a bit busybody— But a fine friend I guess—” Kaguya replied with a slightly shy expression. “And I'm a bit grateful to you for that.” 

“Hm, I don’t understand,” I responded and tried not to realize what I was doing. It was because I didn't know if Kaguya would meet Chika due to the changes I made. I used my ability to keep an eye on Chika and when she was sad and troubled because she felt burdened by people's expectations. I made Kaguya go meet Chika as naturally as possible. But it seemed about to be discovered by Kaguya. 

"You seem to be doing well at school." 

"Well, of course, what kind of person do you think I am? Hm, I wonder why you ask this question— Is there something you may think about not continuing in Shuchi'in Academy?" 

I was quite surprised to hear Kaguya's question because I was basically thinking of not going to Shuchi'in Academy because they are a strict and prestigious school, so it was a bit disruptive to my work time. So, I was thinking of going to the special school that the original Aqua and Ruby went to. However, at the same time, it was a shame to miss out on the connections that could be made at Shuchi'in Academy. Therefore, in the end, I chose to attend Shuchi'in Academy. Because even though it was a school for artists and the like, there weren't many characters from that school, so I chose not to change my school.

“Well, you don’t have to worry about that— I may be thinking about changing schools, but in the end, I'd rather go to the same school as you." 

“Is that so—” 

Kaguya replied to me briefly and in a flat tone, but I could see that her pure white cheeks were pink from embarrassment. After that, I took Kaguya to various places as a thank you for helping me so that I could take Kyoko with Ishigami because basically there was little chance that the girl would want to go with Ishigami alone, so I told Ishigami to take Kyoko to help me and Kaguya. The thing that made Kyoko agree to come with Ishigami. Anyway, the hardest part of my plan has already happened and then it's just a matter of seeing Ogino's reaction, which I think will be similar to that in the manga. 

Therefore, I just waited calmly.

Well, okay. I take the note. Which mean that Natsume-senpai will be free in this fanfic. 

Part of harem or not. Well, it's up to my mood I guess. 

-----------------------------------

Btw, you can vote in my pa--treon which fanfic will be my focus in the future. Please vote , okay. The schedule is like this for now. 

-----------------------------------

Don't forget to read my other fanfic.

Stealing Heroine: Honestly, I never thought this far [Smut Warning!]

Ace of Ishtar Familia

That Time I got Reincarnated as Son of an Idol

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/Razack2Ch

You can read early access up to 8 chapters in my patr-eon for now.

New schedule,

Stealing; a chapter every three days.

Son; a chapter every three days.

Ace; a chapter every three days.

14