Chapter 107 – The last years of middle school 03
449 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well, I just have to wait for Ogino to do the same in the manga. Because it seems that even with what happened when Kyoko slapped him he is still trying to keep their relationship running smoothly. The thing is that he certainly feels that the presence of the Ishigami is annoying. Even though I was in the same place as them. I could easily tell that she didn't think I was a problem because basically people already knew about my relationship with Kaguya. 

I doubt he was thinking of doing anything to me. People like him are only ever strong for those below him and won't do anything to those he considers above him. Like in the manga he easily threatens Ishigami, but can't do anything when facing Shinomiya. 

Therefore, I always tell Ishigami that he should be prepared because there is a high possibility that Ogino will do something to him. Ishigami looked a little surprised, probably because he never thought that his classmates and age would do something bad. Even so, I told him to be careful and be prepared if he called out to him or something like that. 

I told him to at least prepare a sound recording device. Not only that, I used my spirit control ability to keep an eye on Ishigami at school when we were separated. And it wasn’t that long before Ogino did something. In the manga, it was Ishigami who confronted him directly and talked about his infidelity.  

However, the changes I made made Ogino face Ishigami first. Then it seemed that the conversation between them was a little different from what I read in the manga. However, in the end, Ogino's words were not much different or worse than in the manga. That he could make Ishigami have sex with Kyoko. 

That's when Ishigami snapped and hit him as hard as he could. However, because I had told Ishigami to be careful. So he didn't explode and was able to hold back until Ogino finished speaking and told Ishigami that he would wait for her answer. 

“I felt like I wanted to punch him at that moment and if you didn't tell me to calm down. I may already— put him down.” Ishigami said to me while holding the voice recording from Ogino. 

"Well, so are you going to continue with our plan?" 

"Of course. There’s no way I'll let her be someone like him.” Ishigami said with seriousness on his face. 

Well, to be honest— I don’t really like her. I mean she wasn’t that good a girl in my eyes. She already slept with another guy and sadly when Ogino said that he could persuade her to agree it meant that Ogino knew that he could persuade her which was such a red flag. But at the same time, I understand because basically for a teenage boy like Ishigami, he would want to save the girl he likes from bad guys like Ogino. 

In the end, I helped her because I liked Ishigami as my friend and also the character who was supposed to end up with Miko Iino. However, it looks like because of existence there was no chemistry between them at all in this world. Therefore, I probably felt very guilty and helped the thing Ishigami wanted. 

Well, I still don’t know if Ishigami will go out with her or not. But with this at least I hope that if they have a relationship and when it gets toxic, he can be in a better position. 

“Well, it’s up to you—”

After that, Ishigami followed my plan and gave the voice recording to Kyoko. I don't know what happened to the two of them after that. The important thing, I told Ishigami, was to take advantage of the situation to make Kyoko like him or be reliable for her. This seemed to work, because after the bad rumours about Ogino began to spread widely and with the help of Kaguya who was the vice-chairman of the student council in the high school section of Shuchi'in Academy. It was easy for me to keep him isolated and after all, he was basically related to drama which was my area of power. It was easy for me to make him lose the role in the drama that he longed for. 

After that— I didn't interfere too much in the relationship between Ishigami and Kyoko. In the end, whatever they do is private and I will only help Ishigami if there is a problem. Even so, I never thought that helping someone romance was not something that interesting. 

“I hope you will not ask me to do something like this again,” Kaguya said in front of me, who was busy scripting Your name. 

"Well, I agree. I won't do anything like this again either." I responded to Kaguya's words and listened to her report on the aftermath of what happened to Ogino who ended up having to transfer schools from Shuchi'in Academy. “Hm, and I don’t think we need to observe him anymore.” 

“That’s true.” 

“Hm, I never thought that the two of you had such an evil plan like this—” The voice of someone sitting next to me finally commented as she scooped up the parfait in front of her. “Hm— Delicious— Do you want to try it, Onii-chan—” Ruby said without waiting for my response and spooned the parfait into my mouth. 

I ate the parfait Ruby gave me and then I could see Kaguya who smiled in a way that gave off a cold impression before she also cut the cake in front of her and gave me a piece. With a facial expression that said I shouldn't refuse a bite from her. 

Therefore, I accepted Kaguya's feed as well so that my mouth could taste the mixed flavours of the chocolate cake as well as the sweetness of the parfait. 

"Hm, this is why you two always meet like this." Ruby, who understood what was happening, murmured. "It seems like the relationship between you two is going well." Before she said that, she glanced at Kaguya who was also smiling sweetly as she listened to her fiance's sister's words.

“Of course, we’re going well— and I like getting along with you too— But at the same time, I hope you do not disturb our time together.” 

“Eh— But I want to get along with you too— That’s why I playing with you, right now—” 

“Is that so— I’m happy if you have the same feeling as me. But we can do it with just the two of us, right?” 

“That’s true. But we can do it next time I guess—” 

These two have such an interesting and somewhat intense conversation. Anyway, it seemed like my last year of junior high school ended like this, and I was about to enter high school. I've also started thinking about the heroine for Your name. It's just that, I never thought that my first year of high school would start right away with so many things happening.

I know this is too sudden, but I've written over 300 chapters of fanfic. So I started thinking about writing my own original novel. Of course, I'm thinking of writing harem stories, smut stories, and similar stories like the ones I made in this fanfic with a less complicated plot.

I wonder if you guys would be interested. But I will do it slowly. 

-----------------------------------

Btw, you can vote in my pa--treon which fanfic will be my focus in the future. Please vote , okay. The schedule is like this for now. 

-----------------------------------

Don't forget to read my other fanfic.

Stealing Heroine: Honestly, I never thought this far [Smut Warning!]

Ace of Ishtar Familia

That Time I got Reincarnated as Son of an Idol

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/Razack2Ch

You can read early access up to 8 chapters in my patr-eon for now.

New schedule,

Stealing; a chapter every three days.

Son; a chapter every three days.

Ace; a chapter every three days.

14