Chapter 108 – A Start of First Year in Highschool
457 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"How do I look, Onii-chan?" Ruby asked me as she gracefully spun around so that I could see her, who had just put on the high school uniform of Shuchi'in Academy. Her face was brimming with delight, and I could easily see her happiness. It felt like she had been waiting for this day to come. 

Yeah, today is the day that we both entered high school. 

In the manga and anime, I saw Ruby in different schools. Therefore, it was a little strange to see Ruby in a black uniform with a white collar and red tie, which is the trademark colour of Shuchi'in Academy. But at the same time, it looks a little refreshing.

"Yeah, you look cute." 

"Ehehehe, I'm finally entering high school, and you can say that my debut as an idol is about to begin, right?" 

"Yeah, of course. We are already preparing for your debut. Maybe you and the others will debut in a month or two." I said that it also reminded her of the plan Miyako and I made regarding the debut of the new B-Komachi, unlike in manga and anime, where Ruby, Mem-cho and Kana had to participate in a semi-competition event to debut as an idol group. This time, a big company, Strawberry Pro, will support Ruby and the new B-Komachi. 

Strawberry Pro has announced that they will revive B-Komachi now that Suisei has joined Strawberry Pro. However, we have not given a date for their debut. The announcement is already making waves on the internet. 

The story that the daughter of one of the original members, who is also the most famous of B-Komachi, made an idol group just like her own mother is already an interesting one. Also in the group is Kobachi, who used to be a famous child singer before she went on hiatus after a controversial incident with her mother, who will be returning to the public as an idol. Of course, these two stories will keep people interested. Especially since both of them already have a fan base since they have been appearing on TV screens since childhood.

It is not strange that many people are interested and looking forward to something like this. That's why Strawberry Pro has been preparing for the debut of the new B-Komachi. After the announcement, we started posting sneak peek videos of the new B-Komachi on YouTube and other social media. To give people a glimpse of the new B-Komachi as well as make people curious and the like. 

"Yeah, it's fun to make a small content— But I want to really perform on a bigger stage and shine bright like mom," Ruby said to me with a beaming face. 

"Oh, I'm happy to hear that my cute daughter wants to be like me." Then Ai entered the conversation between the two of us, and she slowly checked whether Ruby was neat or not. "Un, you look great." 

"Hehehe, I've always wanted to be like you, after all," Ruby responded and shamelessly hugged Ai, who responded by accepting her daughter's hug. She even stroked Ruby's hair with such a loving one. 

"Geez, your uniform is going to get messy again, isn't it?" Ai said so even though the caress she gave Ruby made her hair a little messy, too. She even then glanced at me, looking at me from head to toe.

"You two have grown up— Even you are already taller than me." She spoke while trying to stroke my hair as well. "Somehow, I feel a little melancholy. I'm happy that you're growing up, while at the same time, I'm sad that you're becoming more independent. Well, even though you've been independent since you were little." Ai said as she hugged Ruby and stroked my hair. 

"Well, you don't have to worry about that. I like being around my mother, after all." I answered while grabbing Ai's hand, stroking my hair, and casually kissing her hand. 

"Huhu, really— You're such a charming boy. It's such a complicated feeling to see my own son become such a playboy." Ai commented on me being close to various girls. "I even heard that you tried to cast girls other than Akane and Kana. They seemed very sad that you recommended actresses other than them as the main characters in your latest movie. Even she is currently on hiatus, right? And she's not from the same company either. What's her name—" Ai seemed to be trying to remember the name of the actress I thought would be the heroine in the movie I was making Your Name. 

“It’s Sakurajima Mai.” Ruby told Ai while showing a pouty face and jealous tone from her. 

"Ah— She's also a famous children actress, right? I haven't heard many negative things about her, but I don't know why she suddenly took a hiatus."

"Well, I can't always choose Strawberry Pro actresses. It can be a good way to create a positive image." 

"Hm, you're always thinking about business in every move. Hu— You don't have to be a workaholic from a young age." 

"But— Mother has become an idol at such a young age, too, right?" 

"That's true, but you have been working since child." 

"Well, it's fine since I can ask you to spoil me a lot." 

"Hum~~~ You want to be spoiled before you're going to school." 

I approached Ai and had to look down because Ai was practically 20 centimetres shorter than me before I kissed her. It was a simple one at first before the two of us became more aggressive with our tongues. This is something that we usually do— I can feel her saliva a bit sweet— 

At the same time, I could feel someone's hand grabbing my body as well. The hand touched me all over my body before reaching my cheek and slowly making my head move towards the suspect, who was none other than my cute twin sister. I can see her expression showing that I can't forget about her, too— 

So I stopped my kissing with Ai and moved toward Ruby's cute and pinkish lips. She immediately went with such an aggressive kiss as she put her tongue inside me and immediately entangled it in mine. She sucked on my tongue a lot too— 

Sometimes, Ruby tried to be more aggressive when kissing me in front of Ai. She didn't want to be seen as the younger one in this three-way relationship. Anyway, in the past month, this morning ritual has increasingly become the time when the three of us can flirt with each other before doing our daily activities because we hardly flirt outside the house. Although sometimes we do it in the office. 

In the end, I, Ruby and Ai teased each other before Ruby and I had to go to school. 

I know this is too sudden, but I've written over 300 chapters of fanfic. So I started thinking about writing my own original novel. Of course, I'm thinking of writing harem stories, smut stories, and similar stories like the ones I made in this fanfic with a less complicated plot.

I wonder if you guys would be interested. But I will do it slowly. 

-----------------------------------

Btw, you can vote in my pa--treon which fanfic will be my focus in the future. Please vote , okay. The schedule is like this for now. 

-----------------------------------

Don't forget to read my other fanfic.

Stealing Heroine: Honestly, I never thought this far [Smut Warning!]

Ace of Ishtar Familia

That Time I got Reincarnated as Son of an Idol

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/Razack2Ch

You can read early access up to 8 chapters in my patr-eon for now.

New schedule,

Stealing; a chapter every three days.

Son; a chapter every three days.

Ace; a chapter every three days.

14