Chapter 109 – A Start of First Year in Highschool 02
391 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"We are welcoming new students." 

I saw Shirogane Miyuki, who was giving a speech as the student council president of Shuchi'in Academy. His appearance is not much different from the one I saw in the manga and anime. He still had dark circles around his eyes, which showed that he was sleep-deprived, if it was the same as in the manga. This happened because he didn't want to lose his grades in school to Kaguya. After all, he doesn't have anything else that makes him excel than Kaguya except studying.

This means that there is still a high possibility that Shirogane has feelings for Kaguya. Something that I don't think I need to worry about as he won't do anything for a long time and hopes Kaguya herself will try to approach him. That won't happen because Kaguya in this world has different feelings than in the manga and anime. Even in the manga and anime, Kaguya didn't approach Shirogane for a long time until they realized that they had to do something. Before they finally start a war between them so that, one of them will declare love first. 

This is something that I feel I don't need to worry about because I don't see the Kaguya of this world having any feelings towards Shirogane, as I'm pretty sure that she probably has positive feelings towards me. I don't care if those feelings are genuine or if she feels grateful to me. The important thing is that those positive feelings are directed towards me. Not to anyone else—

After all the ceremonies and welcoming events were over, I finally entered the classroom with no surprise that I would end up in the same class as Ruby, as well as Miko and Kobachi. It felt like it was on purpose. Unfortunately, I didn't see any characters I recognized in this class other than the ones I was already familiar with. To be honest, I was slightly hoping to find anime characters outside of Oshi no Ko or from Kaguya-sama, but it seems that my hopes were not granted. 

Since Shuchi'in Academy is a famous school and contains children of the rich and noble, I had hoped that there would be other characters who might be present at this school because there are many rich and similar characters in various anime. Even so, there was one thing that was a little surprising that came from a character that I already knew. Namely, one of the characters from Oshi no Ko who shouldn't be in this school ended up being in the same class as me. 

The girl is the first person most people think of when they hear "beautiful girl" with waist-length beautiful black hair loosely flowing with bangs parted on the right side, yellow-green eyes with slit-like eyeballs that resemble a cat, and two beauty marks: one on the right side under her lips and another under her left eye. In the manga, she is supposed to be a student of Youtou High School's Performing Arts Program. She is also already a famous multi-talented performer, and Ruby can be considered a fan of this girl. She is none other than Shiranui Frill. 

It just seems to be the result of my meddling in the entertainment world in this world. The name Shiranui Frill is not as big as it is in the original. Maybe it's because Ruby, Akane, and Kana have fewer opportunities to appear, plus actors from other anime like Sakurajima Mai. However, it seems that her name has started popping up in the past few weeks without my detection. 

However, it doesn't stop there because there is one big thing about Shiranui Frill that is different from the manga and anime in this world. That is, in this world, it seems that she is a twin with Shiranui Koromo, who is also in the same class as me. It's a natural thing because, in the manga, the character of Kaguya should be older than the character of Oshi no Ko. However, because we were born at the same time in this world, it makes the two of us twins, even though Koromo still seems to be a few minutes older than Frill. 

Why I knew about it because I was able to listen to the conversation between the two of them. 

"Geez, Koromo, you should get up and listen to the explanation from orientation," Frill said to Koromo, who looked sleepy listening to all the explanations from the homeroom teacher. Frill gave a warning after the explanation was over, and they all had a break. 

“I can’t help it. I have too much fun playing some games.” Koromo responded as she scrubbed her eyes. 

“Wait, are you playing games till midnight again?” 

“Yeah—” 

“Really, what are you doing? You're older than me, and you should be more organized.” 

“Eh— But I had a younger sister who was more reliable, so I became more spoiled." She responded while Frill only sighed in response to her sister's answer. After that, they had a conversation of their own. 

I started to wonder if Koromo also had a career in the entertainment industry because of the manga. However, there are a few panels that tell the reader that she works in entertainment. Still, the author never explains other than that she has done voice recording. 

It's because I don't remember Koromo having a career like Frill's that I finally started to hear her name. But yeah, I can’t hear Koromo’s name.

“Onii-chan, what are you looking at?” Ruby asked the question as she came toward my seat. 

“Well, I just saw that girl,” I answered her question honestly, and my eyes pointed at two twins who were talking to each other.

“Heh— Onii-chan, you’re just entering school and already looking at pretty girls.” Ruby talked with such sarcasm. 

“That’s true— I see a pretty girl, but I'm really surprised that it seems like there are also actresses who decided to go to school here." 

“Eh, is that so? Hm, I don’t remember at all.” 

“Hahaha, that’s harsh.” 

Well, it’s quite something to see Ruby react like that when I saw her quite Frill fans in the anime and manga. Anyway, I think it's a good idea to get acquainted with them. Hence, after a brief conversation with Ruby. I approached the two of them. Honestly, it's good to go to a school like this because they basically act normally around me. It's because the students at Shuchi'in Academy are basically the children of rich people and nobles, so their status is not that different from mine. 

“Oh, are you perhaps Shiranui Frill?” 

“Eh, ah, yes.” 

When I spoke to Frill, I could see that she was surprised to see me. I guess she didn't expect me to greet her. For me, I'm always happy to get acquainted with many characters that I know. 

-----------------------------------

Btw, you can vote in my pa--treon which fanfic will be my focus in the future. Please vote , okay. The schedule is like this for now. 

-----------------------------------

Don't forget to read my other fanfic.

Stealing Heroine: Honestly, I never thought this far [Smut Warning!]

Ace of Ishtar Familia

That Time I got Reincarnated as Son of an Idol

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/Razack2Ch

You can read early access up to 8 chapters in my patr-eon for now.

New schedule,

Stealing; a chapter every three days.

Son; a chapter every three days.

Ace; a chapter every three days.

11