Chapter 04 – My Doubt
4.6k 9 122
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Wait, but… Isn’t this a perfect scandal source? That’s it… I can sell this information online and get rich…" Miyako said that with a kind of scary tone, and it felt like bad energy leaked outside of her body. 

"I wonder if that kind of scandal really can make someone rich." That’s something I’m actually wondering about. I wonder how much people would be paid for this kind of information. 

"What are you talking about!! We need to do something to stop her!" Ruby was angry at my astonishment about how much people could get paid by selling gossip. "We need to do something?"

"Ah… Sorry about that. Okay, just like I said before, we need to use this opportunity to make her our ally. First, we need to act as a messenger of God." 

"Eh… Will it work?" 

"Well, do you think a twin baby talking stuff about the messenger of God is something normal?"

"Well, we’re talking like this… is creepy enough." 

"Okay… Look… First we need to climb to the table to make our height much better…" 

I and Ruby tried our best to climb to the table, while Miyako was already insane as she screamed while lifting her hand up.

"Arg!! I don’t care anymore! I’m just going to do it!!" 

"Ah look, she's already taking a picture of mom’s diary!!" Ruby commented on what Miyako was doing. I looked at her and felt a shiver run down my small body since, in this world, not only could I see star-shaped pupil eyes in Ai’s eyes but also in Ruby’s eyes too. 

At this moment, Miyako’s eyes went blank like those kind of yandere girls… What a scary expression she had… 

"Fufu… I will sell this and use the money for a host club to buy me some moe stuff… I will get my man to be number one in a month…!" Miyako's eyes came back a little, and her face was a bit sweaty from the guilt. I think… 

Miyako was a nice girl who was a bit desperate and lost her way for a moment… 

"Okay, Ruby… We need to look a bit more arrogant… I guess.." 

I said those words after both of us were already at the table. I felt a bit nervous since this is my first time doing something like this. 

"What a miserable girl… There’s no champagne that could ever quench the thirst in your heart." I try my best to follow the script in the manga. To be honest, I don’t know if I’m doing such a great job. 

"Who’s there!?" Miyako heard my voice and turned her body toward me. I can see our eyes staring at each other. She was actually so surprised that she lost any power in her legs and her body fell on the ground. 

"I… I’m a messenger from heaven. Those misdeeds of yours… are something I can no longer overlook…" I said those words while pointing my small hand on her face. 

Miyako looked so surprised, and her face slowly became pale. 

"A messenger from God?" Wait… Did this baby just talk… No way… What’s going on…" 

"Do you think it’s common sense that an infant could speak… That’s why you must believe!" I continued to speak, but it looked like she still didn’t buy anything. 

"No way. Even if you say god. I don’t believe in that kind of stuff…" 

"Ck… this is still not good enough. Huh…" I think I need to be more convincing." 

"Oh, I see now! This is some TV event, right? A surprise event for Ai’s manager or something! That happens all the time. They had me fooled for a second… Haha. So where's the camera?" Miyako said while she looked around the room, waiting for someone to come out and say she had been pranked.

To be honest, I actually want to finish this by myself. But there is always something that happens outside of the plan. Or maybe it's something called fate that can't be changed.

"Hey Ruby-chan, It’s not safe for you to be up on a desk like that…" Miyako said while reaching her hand out at her. 

Ruby slapped Miyako’s hand without hesitation and with such a low voice tinged with irritation. 

"Quiet! I’m the embodiment of Amaterasu. I’m what you call a God." It was such an icy sound that Miyako and I couldn't believe it came out of her mouth. Not only that, she made a gesture that looked down at Miyako. 

"You’ve been blinded by the money in front of you and now are on the verge of going against god's will." She continues with such a voice and act. 

"God’s will?" Miyako’s face became pale, and hearing those words, a large amount of sweat flowed down on her face. 

"Hoshino Ai was chosen to be the next Goddess of Celebrities. Hence, her children also have great destinies. It’s God’s will for you to guard and nurture these children. Your current actions are ones that go directly against god… At this rate, you shall be facing divine punishment." 

"Di—Divine Punishment—!!?" Miyako was shocked when she heard those ominous things coming from the baby's mouth. 

"What do you mean, divine punishment!? What would happen to me exactly!?" At this point, she may already be panicking if I’m in her position without any knowledge of reincarnation and stuff like that. I will be scared too. 

"What exactly? Well, basically…" After talking and acting for a long time, Ruby finally lost momentum as she never thought about the punishment. 

"You die… I guess…" I, who for a while was just a bystander, told Ruby the most harsh punishment could be. 

"Yes!! You die!!" Ruby told Miyako, who was already on the verge of crying. 

"Oh my god… No!! That’s so specific! Scary!! What… should I do…" There were already tears flowing down on her eyes, and her hands were firmly together as she prayed, maybe begging for forgiveness.

"It’s easy… You must protect the secret of Ai and her kids. Dote on them, and listen to everything they say… with that. Remarrying a hot actor might be a possibility." Ruby told our demand to Miyako. It may be too much to say everything, but I feel that’s good enough. 

Miyako herself immediately showed such happiness, and her face became bright once again. "Really!? I will do it!! I will listen to everything!! I will even lick their shoes!!" 

"You do not need to go that far." Ruby finished her conversation with Miyako with that sentence.

Miyako immediately took care of her diaper problem and even enthusiastically cleaned the room, something we didn’t ask her for. She even hummed happily with such weird lyrics about hot guys. She is such a hopeless woman at this point. 

"Was that good enough…?" Ruby asked me. 

"Is perfect. With this, we have an adult ally, and we may go outside now… Actually, that is such great acting." I can’t praise her enough of that. 

"Really? Yay, I’m glad to hear that… That’s maybe my first time acting like that. Since… I… grew up in a not-so normal environment." Ruby said it with a happy expression. 

"Yeah, that’s amazing. You may have the same raw talent as Ai. You can be an idol or actress in the future…" 

I honestly said that. It was an amazing performance for her first time doing an act, but at the same time I can’t help but feel envious of her.

Even though at that time I wanted to do that… but I don’t think I could act like that. We’re supposed to have the same genes, but maybe it’s still different. 

Or maybe because of the differences with our previous lives. I mean, in Ruby’s previous life, she always looked up to idols and that stuff. Which is why she could pull off something like that. 

Something happened to me too. I was a Japanese-literature student in my previous life, and I’m capable of understanding and speaking the Japanese language in just a short time. Much better than my previous life. 

So maybe there’s something else in this world at which I would excel. Something different from Gorou too. I mean, I doubt that I am as smart as him. I wonder if I could do what he did in the manga. Of course, I know what he has been doing, but I wonder if I can pull off those things. 

"Ahaha… In the end, it wasn't about ‘I will do it’. But I must do it. Yeah, I must do anything to save Ai. Or… I don’t know why I’m here…" 

Yeah, even though I have my doubts about my own ability. But I knew I had to do it, or else what's the point of me being reborn in this world.

For early chapter I think there wouldn't much difference from manga. But I will make big difference soon enough.

This Fanfic Update, would be daily at 6 P.M +7GMT

Bonus chapter at 6 A.M +GMT (if I can)

122