Chapter 93 – It’s Hoshino Family time
799 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I don't know what happened to Gan'an that day, but it seemed to take some time for Gan'an to deal with the internal problems within Shinomiya. It took a week after my conversation with Gan'an for the Hoshino family, aka my mother, Ai, to get a formal message from the Shinomiya Family.

Of course, I told Ai about my conversation with Gan'an. When I spoke to her, I could feel such negative emotions and pressure from Ai. Although her face was full of smiles, I could easily guess what she was feeling. It was just for a moment anyway— and she was calmer than the other person, Ruby, whose face had actually turned very pale as if all her spirit had left her body. 

And it seemed to take some time for her psyche to digest what I had to say. Before she finally snapped back and did what she did best. 

"Betrothals? How is that possible? Since when has this kind of talk suddenly occurred? UUU— Oni-chan, are you getting married?" Ruby said that while she hugged me before she looked up with a half-crying face. 

"It's just an engagement, and the connection with the Shinomiya family will help us a lot anyway. Especially when looking into the future— having a relationship with the Shinomiya family as well as the engagement will help us all remember the relationship between us." 

"Ah—" Ruby, who was pretending to be half crying, soon stopped her usual act. She immediately smiled happily because, in the end, she realized what I was doing was best for all of us. 

"After all, in the future, the Shinomiya family might fall apart, and it might be very dangerous to join a sinking ship. However, I think if we played in that boat very nicely. We can take the various sectors we want from this sinking boat." I said so while stroking Ruby's hair, who was still right in front of me.

"So it's not like you will marry her or something, right?" Ruby's face became much better, and she looked like she really enjoyed herself with me patting her head. 

"Well, I don't know. Because at the end of the day, it's just an engagement, and who knows what will happen in the future." 

"Hm— That's true. It's not like you will be interested or love her, right?" Ruby looked happy to hear what I said and continued her question. 

"Well— about that—" 

"Etttoo— It's not like you will be interested or love her, right?" Seeing me not answering her question rather quickly than usual made Ruby, who already knew my attitude, realize something. "Ugh, so there's a chance. Huh— No, Oni-chan may have met her already. I didn't expect Oni-chan to meet another girl without my knowledge. Ruby is so sad—" 

Ruby said with tears in her eyes, which I could easily tell she was acting.

"You say that like I'm cheating on you. Take it easy— In the end, my fiancé is Shinomiya Kaguya and also our senior, so it's not strange that I've seen her. Besides, we're basically young, so that anything can happen. I can't say for sure that I won't like her or anything like that, right?" 

"Hm, really?" 

"Well, I meet and talk to her once after school. I think that happened just before I met with Shinomiya-sama." 

"Umu— If that's the case, you can tell me, right?"

"It's not that big deal, right—" 

"If that's so— I wonder what Onii-chan thinks when I meet another guy and I announce that I got engaged with him without Onii-chan knowing about it." 

"That's— Well— Hm— I will have a long talk with him. I guess. Just talking— Okay, I will not scare him or anything. Well, I might" 

Well, of course, I knew Ruby wouldn't do that, but if I think about it. I feel like I may have cursed the dude—

“Right? You don’t like it right! Look how taken aback you are—” Ruby spoke while pointing out that I was stroking her hair rougher and harder than usual.

"Ups, sorry about that." 

"Well, it's not like you need to tell me about everything. But at least tell me if something like this occurred before you did it." 

I apologized and corrected the petting of her head. 

"Well, I'll do that next time." 

"Umu— That's good." 

Ruby nodded her head as she continued to press her head against my chest. No, I could feel her taking a deep breath on it. 

"Guhehehe— Onii-chan's smell is the best." She murmured those words with a face that was unbecoming of a girl her age.

"Geez, hm—" 

Suddenly, I felt someone embrace me and bring my head to rest on her soft breasts and somehow spread a fragrance that tickled my senses. I didn't need to think about who was holding me so lovingly. 

"I understand you might be thinking of the future for all of us, though. Didn't you promise to talk to me before doing something big like this," Ai said while pinching my cheeks hard as a punishment for breaking her promise. Well, with a punishment like this, I guess I'll still break this promise. 

"Sorry about that—" 

Just like Ruby enjoyed herself, I also enjoyed being in Ai's embrace. Well, right now, I was leaning back in the arms of Ai and Ruby, who were in front of me and enjoying the indulgence I was giving her. 

"But— well, I'm quite happy you really think about our relationship for the future, too. So you need a reward, at least." Ai said while she lowered her eyes with a happy expression on her face before she bent down so that it was easy for her to meet my lips.

Not only that, she thrust her tongue into my mouth as if she wanted to do more.

The kiss between the two of us made a wet sound, and the kiss was so pleasant that it tickled the core of my brain. Her tongue was so soft, and it seemed that this kiss invited Ruby, who had been receiving indulgence from me, to join the action between Ai and myself.

"Geez, that's so unfair—" Ruby said, and from her sound, I can easily imagine how big her cheeks puffed up. Before then, I felt someone kissing my neck and, sometimes, my cheek. Sometimes, she even nibbles on my earlobe, which gives me another pleasant feeling in my brain. Not only that, Ruby also kept leaning her body against me so that I could feel the softness of her still-developing body, which also added to the forbidden sensation.

Ai and I had never openly kissed between the two of us in front of Ruby. Still, as the days went by, it seemed more complex and more challenging to do so before Ruby finally joined in like this. Then, it became more frequent in the last few days. 

Ai herself had already accepted the relationship between the three of us when she parted my lips, and she did not protest and let her daughter kiss her son. And with that, Ruby's lips came on me. Usually, I tried my best to hold back when kissing Ruby, but after she saw what Ai did to me. She would never back down until I let her do the same as Ai. 

Yes, she always demanded that I be fair with her and do the same with Ai. 

Ruby and my tongue licked each other, and our tongue movement became bolder and bolder. As for Ai— she kissed my neck and sometimes licked on my earlobe and softly murmured that she loved me a lot. 

Honestly, after feeling all this pleasure, I doubt I could be with another girl— because two beautiful girls like this have basically spoiled me. It also shows how important it was for me to get to know a strong family like the Shinomiyas with the forbidden relationship between the three of us. 

Okay, sorry about the update for these weeks. 

2/5

-----------------------------------

Don't forget to read my other fanfic. Stealing Heroine: Honestly, I never thought this far [Smut Warning!]

------------------------------------

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/Razack2Ch

You can read early access up to 7 chapters in my patr-eon for now.

New schedule, Stealing; 5ch per week.

Son; two chapter per week. 5ch per week.

My fanfic will only 1100-1300 words per chapter and don't expect too much.

Beware of cliffhangers. You can binge it if you like too...

21