Chapter 99 – Ruby’s Idol Group 02
539 4 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Either way, having someone like Kobachi in the same group as Ruby was a relief. The most important thing was to find a third member. It's just that until now, I haven't found anyone Ruby and Kobachi's age with the same talents as them. It's been a month since I had that little conversation with Kobachi, and I still haven't found the girl as the final member of the idol group for Ruby.

"Well, it's no wonder since you have extremely strict requirements," Ai said as we walked by a shrine that still looked a little crowded. Even though the new year had passed, many people were still trying to visit the shrine. Especially when people are busy during the new year, including the Hoshino family, who have many events. Therefore, they finally have time to visit a shrine like this. Although, by nature, I'm not a religious person. But I think there is nothing wrong with praying and hoping for a better year than the previous one. 

"I want the best for her, after all. Also, it will be good if I know that person is a nice person or not—" 

"That's true." 

"She's still too young anyway, and I hope she'll at least debut when she enters high school." 

"Yeah, but we still need to train her, too, right? In the end, it will be much better to find one." 

"Ugh— That's true." 

I understand that what Ai said was the right thing. Even so, I'm still looking forward to one girl who is talented enough to match Ruby and Kobachi. Or perhaps another girl who is more talented than them would also be very welcome. 

"Look, Oni-chan. They have a candy apple." Ruby cheerfully brought a candy apple, and without much hesitation, she also fed it to me. I could taste the sweetness of the icing covering the crunchy and quite fresh apple. Yes, there are many food stalls before arriving at the temple's main area. 

"Oh, it's sweet. It's too sweet." I said in response to the sweetness that suddenly entered my mouth. 

"It's delicious, right?" 

"Well, it's fine. You can have it." 

"But I already have one." Ruby rejected it while taking a bite of the candy apple she held. 

'If that is the case, why did you buy this one?' I thought that but didn't mention it to Ruby before taking a bite of the candy apple she gave me. It's too sweet for my liking. 

"Do you want a bit, Mom?" I moved my hand toward Ai and tried to feed her. 

"Oh, aaa—" 

And she took a bite from me without saying a word. 

"Yeah, it's quite sweet." She said as she took another bite. Well, I usually call her by her name if we're together without anyone except Ruby. I guess. 

"You guys are always so close. Huh—" Someone other than the Hoshino family who joined us on our journey to the shrine. 

"Oh, Of course, we're. Ah, do you want to? Kaguya." I moved my hand that was holding the apple candy that had only a little left towards Kaguya, who immediately rejected my offer. 

"No, I don't think so. You can finish it."

"Is that so?" I looked at Kaguya who had come with us after it seemed Gan'an had told her to sometimes spend time with me, who was her fiancé. I can see Kaguya, who is wearing winter clothing, which made me accidentally comment about it.

"Ah, it's a pity I can't see you in a kimono." 

"I can't help it. I have been wearing a kimono since the new year, after all. I want change for something." Kaguya answered my question. She usually always leaves her hair long without accessories and the like. It is common in the manga to show her like this as Ice Kaguya. Or Kaguya before she opened to other people. 

Currently, Kaguya is using a cute ribbon on her and braiding her hair to the side. It's something that I never see before in the manga, too. Honestly, I rarely have spent my time with Kaguya, even after becoming her fiance. Outside messaging to each other or having a small time spent together in school. Sometimes, we spend time together on weekends on dates, but we don't do it often and only if I'm not busy. Moreover, there was time for me to spend a month in America shooting a movie. 

But I feel like we're still getting closer, right? 

"Too bad, I wanted to see you in a kimono since I last saw you in one during our first meeting. I think it would suit your hair like this. It's a cute hairstyle." I said that while looking at Kaguya, who realized my eyes were looking at her. She turned away with a slightly reddened face, probably from embarrassment. Isn't she a sweet and cute girl? I wonder if changing her hairstyle could show her starting to open her heart to others. Which a good 

"Well, someday. I guess." Kaguya answered while she was playing with her hair with such a shy gesture. 

"Hm, I can't wait," I said those words while I could feel two people staring at me. "Anyway, let's pray." I finally said before the four of us headed to the shrine. I did a bit of etiquette before making a donation and praying as well. 

Well, I just hope that everyone around me is also safe this year because there were no major problems last year. Ah, I don't forget to wish that I could find another girl who can be part of the new B-Komachi. 

Well, I prayed like that quite seriously. Before then I looked around me and saw the three girls by my side who were praying quite seriously. 

"I wonder what kind of prayer you're doing?" I asked Kaguya after we were all done together. At the same time, it seemed that Ruby and Ai were letting me spend time with Kaguya. Sometimes, the two of them can get jealous and clingy. 

"It's a secret. I heard that prayers will not be answered if there are people who know about them." 

"Yeah, I heard that too." 

"But I may tell you if you tell me about yours." 

"Well, that's quite something else. Since that means our prayer may not become true." 

"Hahaha, yeah. That's what you call an equivalent exchange. I guess." 

We chatted as we walked to another place inside the shrine. It was actually selling fortune-telling that I used to see in anime and so on. Well, I've seen them every year since I started visiting this shrine. It's not like we're going to the same shrine because of our status as a celebrity. But I never expected to see something so soon after praying in this shrine. As the two of us were trying to buy those fortunate tickets, I saw one of the clumsy part-timers fall down in front of the two of us. 

"Ouch— Uuu— It hurts." It was such a familiar voice and, of course, a familiar appearance. A pretty girl with bright pink hair the same color as Sakura and green eyes while wearing the usual Miko uniform, but it felt weird to tell this girl because the girl in front of us was someone I knew with a name similar to those two things. 

Yeah, the girl in front of me was a girl who had the same appearance and voice as a V-tuber from Hololive named Miko Sakura. 

-----------------------------------

Don't forget to read my other fanfic. Stealing Heroine: Honestly, I never thought this far [Smut Warning!]

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/Razack2Ch

You can read early access up to 7 chapters in my patr-eon for now.

New schedule,

Stealing; a chapter every two days.

Son; a chapter every two days.

My fanfic will only 1100-1300 words per chapter and don't expect too much.

Beware of cliffhangers. You can binge it if you like too...

20