Chapter 11
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The summoning sword sliced a goblin 's body in half, both parts of its body abruptly falling to the ground spilling organs and blood onto the ground.

The spear instead pierced the neck of another goblin , and quickly withdrew it to fend off another attack, the goblin with the pierced neck fell to the ground and died soon after.

The summon attacked with continuous and fluid movements, killing every monster that stood in front of it. Regardless of the number or the weapon, he could handle it with his own prowess.

Gabriel, seeing this, felt that he had underestimated his summons, he felt that by himself he could take care of them without any major problem. Of course, this doesn't mean the summon wasn't hurt, but due to the increased range and level its body wouldn't be immediately destroyed by those attacks. So he could continue fighting a little longer.

The summoning continued quickly killing all of them, as a god of death was reaping the lives of the goblins rapidly.

Their numbers dropped rapidly, there wasn't even a need for Gabriel to even attack using the crossbow, so aside from a few sporadic attacks to kill some who were about to make an effective attack against the summon, he did nothing else.

Finally the last of them died by the summoning sword, ending the combat and the group of Goblins .

Once the last of them fell, the summoning couldn't hold out any longer and his body disappeared in a burst of light.

Gabriel seeing this, just sighed and activated his ability {Summon Minion} but to his surprise he couldn't use it. Confused, he thought that he was too exhausted to use the ability, so he couldn't activate it. Which was a valid reason to some extent, so he didn't insist on it anymore.

Picking up the weapons of his summoning, he quickly left the place.
He didn't want to attract the attention of other groups of monsters now that he was alone, so he quickly left the place.

In a place that I consider safe, I wait for a while while resting against a tree. His stamina recovered quickly, due to the strengthening his body was now able to recover from fatigue much faster than a normal person.

The only problem is that the mental fatigue was not recovering at the same rate, so he could only grit his teeth and continue.

Once an hour or so has passed, I activate his ability again.

The summoning slowly manifested itself in place, but the surprising thing is that unlike his old form, which was more like a ghost by having his entire body transparent and glowing, now he had a much more vivid body. Although far from that of a normal human, he had the appearance of a pale human with an androgynous beauty.

Admiring his summon, he said, "How are you?" I ask him thinking that maybe due to the level increase, he had gained some sensitivity. But unfortunately there was only silence, I still did not have any degree of sensitivity.

A bit disappointed, he shifted his gaze from his forward summoning.

Muttering weakly, he said "Status Window"

—Status window—

Name: Gabriel

Level: 5

Attributes: [Summoner (Rare) | General commander)]

→ Skills: [0]

→ Traits: [0]

He stared at his status window for a while with an indescribable expression, only to later close it and stand up.

"Let's go," he said to the summoning as he walked forward.

They searched for monsters and killed them, his level didn't increase at all but his {Summon Minion} skill went from level 3 to 4, along the way he was also summoning weapons of different types and throwing them aside like garbage, due to to this his ability {Summon Weapon} quickly went from level 3 to 4.

Just missing one more level to reach your personal level.

Day turned into night, and the night only brought silence… with a blank stare and not knowing how he felt, he fell asleep.

He woke up for a new day, not wanting to do anything but knowing that he couldn't sit still, he got up by force and continued with the usual.

But today was different, no, more specifically what he found was different.

"It's not a goblin , but it shares some characteristics with one of them," he muttered as he looked at the new monster in front of him. It was similar to a Goblin around general features, but it was taller than a normal one, having the same height as an average human.

He didn't really care if it was a goblin or not , what he really cared about was the fact that a new kind of monster had appeared… and a new threat never comes alone.

Gabriel named the mysterious creature a Hobgoblin , due to its similar features to one of them but with slight differences.

"It seems that the monsters have become stronger, I wonder what other type of monster has arrived?" He wondered as he summoned a new spear, although with the same characteristics as the spears he had summoned up to now, it had a much higher quality than these. due to the level increase of his skill.

Seeing that her preparations were complete, she came out of her hiding place and walked towards him.

The monster only carried a longsword, but unlike a normal goblin it seemed to be able to use it with great mastery. Walking slowly towards him with a spear in his hand, revealing his presence so that the monster would become aware of his existence.

The Hobgoblin turned to him with a watchful gaze, pointing his weapon at the human.

Gabriel, not even caring about that, closed the distance between them and thrust towards the Hobgoblin , so fast that he could barely respond.

The Hobgoblin quickly dodged and created a distance between them, but Gabriel wouldn't let him increase the distance easily, launching several thrusts and continually closing the distance.

Finally the monster realized that it couldn't continue like this, so it swung its sword at Gabriel, and Gabriel responded with a thrust in the direction of the sword.

The weapons collided and the sound of metal colliding with metal resounded throughout the place, the sword and the spear were crossing numerous times and the sparks exploded, finally when both weapons collided for the fifth time, the Hobgoblin could not tolerate the clash and fell . he broke his guard for a second.

Second that Gabriel did not miss, launching a thrust towards the Hobgoblin 's chest . Blood spurted and flesh was cut, the spear had pierced the Hobgoblin 's shoulder , east at the last moment twisting his body to prevent it from being a mortal wound.

Even so, this was not the best outcome for the monster. Gabriel, seeing that his attack did not land where expected, clucked and withdrew his weapon, blood gushing massively from the open wound and the Hobgoblin howled in pain.

He didn't have much time left, at this rate death was only a matter of time. The Hobgoblin knowing this swung his weapon madly in an attempt to take the human with him.

Gabriel deflected the attacks with some difficulty, now that he had exploded in anger and didn't think too much about defense, he could drop some attacks to the monster's body.

He had to defend five times and attack once, but that was enough for him and he would end up winning the battle in the long run.

Three long minutes passed, and finally a precise attack landed on the Hobgoblin 's head . Blood and parts of the monster's brain scattered on the ground, while its body slowly lost its strength and finally fell to the ground lifeless.

Gabriel was breathing hard after this long fight, although it lasted almost five minutes, it was a very intense fight between attacks and defense, but in the end, as always, he had won.

It was then that he felt a comforting sensation flood his body, recovering from fatigue and healing his battle wounds, he had leveled up.

I happily examine its status window.

—Status window—

Name: Gabriel

Level: 6

Attributes: [Summoner (Rare) | General commander)]

→ Skills: [0]

→ Traits: [0]

His status window didn't show any noticeable changes, which was a bit disappointing since he was hoping to gain some new attribute. I was already happy with leveling up anyway.

With renewed spirit, they searched for more monsters and fought them.

Luckily due to the level up his body was in top condition, so he did not require any rest after his battle against the Hobgoblin .

It didn't take long to find a monster, as these were like cockroaches that infested this entire forest. What they found was a simple group of Goblins with different weapons, so both the summoning and Gabriel using both spears killed them all without any problem.

The Goblins weren't a threat as long as they didn't let their guard down too much, so they were able to get rid of them in record time.

Once they were eliminated they continued to kill monsters, but Goblins and the like didn't give any experience for him to level up.

At least for Gabriel, since his summoning managed to go from level 4 to 5, and from then on it didn't seem like he could level up again by killing only weak monsters.

To their surprise they didn't find any Hobgoblins or similar monsters, so they had no choice but to continue killing weak monsters to accumulate Exp while they continued their search.

From what they noticed, Hobgoblins must be rare monsters to find.

Disappointed, he continued to use his {Summon Weapon} ability until he finally reached level 5.

0