A Heartfelt Thank You and Exciting News!
73 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, Readers,
I hope you're all doing well. First and foremost, I want to express my deep gratitude to each one of you for being a part of our reading journey. Your presence and engagement mean the world to me.
Recently, we held a poll to make an important decision about the future of my novel, and your participation was invaluable. I'm thrilled to announce the results.
The majority of readers chose to explore a new avenue together, and I'm excited to share that, starting today, our chapters are now exclusively available on Patreon. As a token of my appreciation for your participation, we're doubling our weekly chapter release this week to 8 chapters, allowing you to read up to Chapter 82.
Your enthusiasm and support inspire me every day, and I'm deeply thankful for each of you who takes the time throughout your day to read my novel. I look forward to continuing this incredible journey together, and I can't wait to see where our adventures with Zhao Ce & Su Caier will take us.
Thank you for being a part of this adventure, and for making it all the more special.
With warm regards,
Knitted Turtle

Check out the Patreon here: patreon.com/KnittedTurtle

3