Chapter 127 – One Time, Next Time
236 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ōtsutsuki Yakou didn't say anything, aside from nothing his head at the statement, because there was no need for that. He knew that Qianye Ying'er would undergo scrutiny when she went to the Ōtsutsuki Clan together with him.

"That is a rather impressive feat... is the truth that her Bloodline is that strong? And it really contains the traces of the Chaotic Origin?"

The Brahma God Race was a species exclusive to the Qianye Ying'er and it contained a great deal of Chaotic Origin due to the special method with which it was created and it also had a great potential for evolution.

"Yes, according to my insight, she wouldn't have much problem reaching Tier 4 and if she walked the Path of Dao Lord, then it wouldn't be at all a problem for her to reach the peak of the Lord Realm... she even had a good chance to reach Empyrean Realm of the Path of Detachment."

Qianye Ying'er wanted to embark on the Path of Detachment because that was the strongest of the three Paths of Evolutionary Cultivation. And she had a good chance to reach Tier 5 at all Paths. 

"And the evolutionary potential?"

Ōtsutsuki Amakusa asked as he looked at his grandson.

"Her Race and Bloodline was created on the Brahma God Clan that is native to the Primal Chaos Dimension and every single person of the Brahma God Clan Bloodline has some traces of the Chaotic Origin Essence within the Bloodline Source and there are still a lot of people bearing the old Brahma God Clan Bloodline in them."

Yakou explained the situation to his grandfather about Qianye Ying'er, as he needed to literarily sell the situation to the Patriarch of the Ōtsutsuki Clan.

"If we sacrifice them to the God Tree and create a powerful Bloodline Fruit, then her Bloodline should be elevated be strong on to stand on par with Divine Lineage Ōtsutsuki without problem."

Even though the Brahma Monarch God Realm suffered tremendous losses, there were still millions of people bearing the same Blood as Qianye Ying'er once bore; naturally, they had Bloodlines of various degrees.

But it would still be enough to create extremely powerful and potent Bloodline Fruit that would allow Qianye Ying'er to purify, strengthen and evolve her Bloodline and Race tremendously. 

This would then in turn greatly increase her value in the eyes of the Ōtsutsuki Clan and at the same time, she would have a much easier time cultivating the Evolutionary Cultivation. One part of the Evolutionary Cultivation depended on the Bloodline of the person so that she would have a great advantage...

"Then we will do everything we can to obtain the Bloodline Fruit for her... after the Great Brahma War God Formation dissipates..."

Ōtsutsuki Amakusa was aware of everything that was happening within the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World and he read in the reports that the Brahma Monarch God Realm was in a state of total lockdown.

And the strength of the Great Brahma War God Formation was strong enough to withstand even the power of peak Quasi-Empyrean easily for a long time.

Hearing that made Yakou smile slightly because it was proof that the Patriarch of the Ōtsutsuki Clan accepted Qianye Ying'er as one of their own, as he suspected that his grandson wanted to take the Brahma Goddess as his wife.

"Then see you soon, grandson."

Ōtsutsuki Amakusa said as Yakou returned the greeting and they ended the call.

After finishing the conversation with the Ōtsutsuki Amakusa, Yakou then decided that it was time to withdraw from the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World. He got the approval from the Elder Council of the Ōtsutsuki Clan and he could now finally return back home. 

At the same time, he was returning with the eagerness of the prospect of participation in the Tournament that was organized by the Cathulhus to prove the strength of the Ōtsutsuki Clan. 

He then returned to the room, where Ōtsutsuki Dōma and Qianye Ying'er were waiting and planning their next steps within the Primal Chaos Dimension and schemes that they would employ against the native factions.

And there was also the situation with the Abyss of Nothingness that was constantly expanding and rumors of the powerful civilizations within the Abyss of Nothingness and the rumors of the True Gods within that wretched place.

"I got information from the Patriarch that the Dimensional Pathway has been stabilized enough for a limited number of the Saints to pass between the Origin Realm and with this moment, I have been ordered to return back to the Starveil Origin World."

This wasn't surprising to either Ōtsutsuki Dōma nor Qianye Ying'er.

"Dōma, you will be the new head of the Expeditionary Forces of the Ōtsutsuki Clan within the Primal Chaos Dimension; I will be returning back to the Starveil Origin World together with Qianye Yin'er and Ōtsutsuki Kirihara. We would also be taking with us the majority of the produced resources and presenting them to the Clan's Administration Bureau."

Ōtsutsuki Yakou said that now that he would be returning back to home, he would be taking with him most of the things that their forces had gathered within the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World.

Be it Chakra Fruits, Bloodline samples, cultivation techniques, cultivation resources, artifacts, weapons, armor, books, and many other things that were collected by them after they conquered countless planets and Star Realms.

Even some of the Chaotic Origin Treasures were included within that, so he expected a lot of merit points to be awarded to him. Even Qianye Ying'er was eager because she would finally arrive at the home of the Ōtsutsuki Clan, and she would be inducted into the Clan.

"The Dimensional Pathway should be ready for departure; send down the orders to round the resources; we will be leaving the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World in three days."

Ōtsutsuki Yakou stated as with this the meeting between the three of them was finished and they went to take care of the final matters before they would depart to the Starveil Origin World and back home.

***

Check out my new Original for WSA 2024 Star Citizen Online: Isekai Edition!
Only thanks to patreon and the support of the patrons I can publish and write my novels, so join the Patron and read 20 chapters ahead!
PS. Read my new permanent fanfic A Song of Blood and Sunlight, find it on my profile...
https://www.patreon.com/Trafford
https://discord.gg/vF5qYPBpqF

7