Chapter 128 – Sweet Home Starveil
344 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Three days later, the last round of the resources gathered from the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World were being loaded onto the Warship of the Ōtsutsuki Clan that would be bringing Ōtsutsuki Yakou, Ōtsutsuki Kirihara, and Qianye Ying'er back to the Starveil Origin World.

It would take a long time until he would return back here and now that they were finally departing to the Starveil Origin World, Qianye Ying'er was beginning to feel a bit sad about the entire endeavor. 

He could understand it up to a certain degree because she lived her entire life with the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World. Many people who lived their whole lives in one place would find it rather hard to move on; perhaps Qianye Ying'er was feeling the same way right now...

After several seconds of contemplation, Ōtsutsuki Yakou went to the Qianye Ying'er; as he put his hand around her shoulder in a comforting hug, while both of them looked over the disappearing sight of the Frigid Origin Realm.

The Ōtsutsuki Warship was slowly heading to the place where the Dimensional Pathway connecting the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World and Starveil Origin World was located while he was keeping the Brahma Goddess company.

He knew that sooner or later, the feeling would leave Qianye Ying'er and she would get over it, but that would take some time. In truth, he was never much of an empathic person around, or so he thought, but he knew that he couldn't really relate to this one to her.

So the best thing he could do was just to remain there; meanwhile, the Brahma Goddess was rather happy that Yakou was there when she was beginning to experience all of these weird feelings...

Initially, she thought that leaving the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World would be an easy matter, but she has now experienced an indescribable feeling of weird homesickness because, in the end, the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World was still her home, and she some sort of connection with the place.

Or maybe, it was just the Will of the Origin World that was constantly influencing her train of thought, even that was a possibility.

In truth, Ōtsutsuki Yakou predicted that the Chaos Will of the Origin World was attempting to influence her somehow because it viewed the Ōtsutsuki Clansmen as invaders and wanted to get rid of them.

Unfortunately, the Wills of the Origin Worlds couldn't actively intervene with what was happening in the Origin World. The sole methods they could use were either to influence the happenings within the Origin World indirectly or to bless someone as the Son of Destiny.

Aside from those, the Wills of the Origin Worlds didn't really have a lot of methods in their arsenal on how to do things.

As fortunate or unfortunate as it was for the Origin Worlds, but more or like, it was fortunate for the people living there, though that was for a separate discussion.

***

Starveil Origin World, Southern Cosmic Region, Not far from the Planet Tengoku

An unknown time later, the Ōtsutsuki Warship belonging to the Crown Prince of the Ōtsutsuki Clan arrived through the Dimensional Pathway back to the Starveil Origin World. The Dimensional Pathway which was connecting two Origin Worlds, was moved to the proximity of the Planet Tengoku by Lord Shibai. 

That was done for the reason of reacting more quickly in case something happened within the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World. Not to mention, there was also one of the Tier 5 cultivators stationed at the Dimensional Pathway permanently to guard the portal to the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World.

When the Warship appeared from the Dimensional Pathway, it was being quickly led to the Planet Tengoku because it was bringing important figures and countless resources with it.

When Yakou saw the Planet Tengoku, he got overwhelmed by certain nostalgic feelings, and at the same time, he was also feeling happiness and satisfaction from the fact that he was once again home. 

Slowly but steadily, they landed down on the landing platforms. Within there, there were many of the Ōtsutsuki Clansmen already waiting for him; most of them were from the Administration Bureau and were tasked with moving the resources from the Warship into the vaults.

One of the Elders was waiting for the Ōtsutsuki Yakou there, who was instructed to bring the Crown Prince to the Patriarch straight away as soon as he returned from the Primal Chaos Dimeison Origin World.

Yakou was then led to the personal chambers of the Patriarch of the Ōtsutsuki Clan, which wasn't very far from the Heavenly Creed Mountain, in one of the peaks that surrounded the Heavenly Creed Mountain. 

It was a rather modest and simple building, but still showed the splendor and richness of the Ōtsutsuki Clan to the people who would see it and also gave a strange feeling of tranquility and peace.

Meanwhile, Ōtsutsuki Kirihara led Qianye Ying'er to the Yakou's home, where they would meet with his parents and also get Qianye Ying'er to be registered as a member of the Ōtsutsuki Clan through the marriage with the Ōtsutsuki Yakou that was only a matter of time.

***

"You have brought a lot of resources from the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World, I see... this would be enough to cultivate countless Saint Realm cultivators and even possibly a few Holy Lords if we are lucky enough."

Ōtsutsuki Amakusa, the Patriarch of the Ōtsutsuki Clan, read the list of the resources that were brought from the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World. Because the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World was extremely right on the Heaven and Earth Energy, it was highly suitable for the God Trees. 

And thus countless Chakra Fruits were produced within the Origin World.

"There are even several of the Chaotic Origin Grade, mainly some artifacts and cultivation researches that were gathered from some areas of the Primal Chaos DImension Origin World...and there are even more to come."

Ōtsutsuki Yakou answered as he observed his grandfather reading a list of the resources; there were a lot of them that Yakou brought back to the Starveil Origin World.

"I noticed... this is indeed a good loot... the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World could become what we need in regard to the cultivation resources for the lower members of the Ōtsutsuki Clan."

The Patriarch spoke once he finished reading the entire list of the resources brought back.

***

Check out my new original for WSA 2024, Star Citizen Online: Isekai Edition!
Only thanks to the patreon and patrons am I able to write and publish anything, so if you wish for the novels to be continued and read advance chapters, support me on the patreon!
PS. Check out my second primary fanfic: Isekai Life as Ōtsutsuki and A Song of Blood and Sunlight and DxD: Seraph God of Destruction
PPS. Check out 7-Day Free Trials on my Patreon for the Euclid-Class Clearance... only thanks to patreon these stories are possible so thank you for your support.
https://www.patreon.com/Trafford
https://discord.gg/vF5qYPBpqF

9