Chapter 129 – Future Efforts
270 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yes... and more is waiting there, once our force could pass the Dimensional Pathway en masse..."

Ōtsutsuki Yakou remarked as he sat cross-legged and poured himself a cup of tea, something from his grandfather's personal stash, which was much higher quality and rarity than his own. 

"And the overall strength of the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World? Have you encountered something more powerful than Tier 4? We all read the reports, but I want to hear it personally."

Reports were reports, but a personal recounting of the situation was something that Ōtsutsuki Amakusa preferred more, compared to the written reports that Yakou was sending back to the Clan on a weekly basis. 

"Yes, it is... but at the same time, the place is wonderful. The cultivation system of the Profound Way is weak, that is a fact, but at the same time, the entire Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World has a ridiculous density of Heaven and Earth Energy that allows them to cultivate up to the peak Tier 4 in certain areas of the Origin World."

That was the thing that the Starveil Origin World was vastly inferior to and at the same time, due to that, the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World was the ideal Origin World for the plantation of the God Trees. 

"In regard to their cultivation system, the majority of the cultivators don't have any contact with Dao because, for them, comprehending Dao is just a supplementary basis for the overall cultivation; it is not a requirement to reach the higher Realms, so their combat prowess at the same Tier of the Evolutionary Cultivation is vastly inferior. Only some rare cases are exceptions to this rule."

Ōtsutsuki Yakou summarized everything that was important to say to his grandfather, as Ōtsutsuki Amakusa had a pondering expression on his face. 

"Then, the moment the Dimensional Pathway stabilized enough for the full-scale invasion, we will launch it. Anything notable about the powerhouses of the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World?"

Full-scale stabilization would mean, in this case, for the Holy Lords to pass through the Dimensional Pathway, but something like that would take decades.

Even though Lord Shibai stabilized the Dimensional Pathway for a few Saint Realms to pass occasionally, it was not enough for what the Ōtsutsuki Clan had in mind because the full-scale attack would require at least a few Holy Lords to go in there.

It was already confirmed that the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World had a few Tier 4s alive and there was still the question of the Ancestral Goddess, who was a Chaotic Origin Lifeform in some sort of weird reincarnation state that was largely unknown to them.

"Maximally a few True Gods with combat prowess comparable to our weaker Holy Lords, but there were several individuals that may be in the process of reviving themselves, and at their peak, their power would be same as strong Holy Lords. And there is still Ancestral Goddess who is for sure Chaotic Origin Lifeforms, albeit greatly indisposed."

Ōtsutsuki Yakou told what he learned during his stay at the Primal Chaos Dimensjon Origin World, as the waters of the Origin World were deeper than they may have seemed.

Others were still a lot of powerful people alive or attempting to become alive once again.

"And the Abyss of Nothingness? The reports mentioned that it was constantly expanding and devouring the entirety of the Origin World."

That was something that would be needed to be solved by Chaotic Origin Lifeforms of the Ōtsutsuki Clan and without anyone at Tier 5 solving the case, it would be futile.

"Yes... the progress is relatively slow, but it is still there and everpresent."

Yakou had the honor of observing the Abyss of Nothingness, but he didn't dare to cross the area because it was too dangerous for the current him, and without becoming at least Saint Immortal, he wouldn't dare to enter it. 

"We would need to send Empyrean to destroy it... the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World would become a valuable resource for the evolution of the Starveil Origin World in the future, so we can create a much stronger Origin World, not to be dependent on the different Origin Worlds for the Chakra Fruits."

Ōtsutsuki Amakusa, as the Patriarch of the Ōtsutsuki Clan, was already plotting for the total supremacy of the Ōtsutsuki Clan over the entirety of the Starveil Origin World.

And naturally, something like the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World, with its extreme density of Heaven and Earth Energy, will level up the playing field.

"Is that everything all grandfather?"

Yakou asked as he finished drinking his cup of tea.

"Yes, for now... I will discuss the things with the Elder Council... for now, you have nothing to do, so prepare for the very intense training and cultivation season in preparation for the Tournament; we need to win at all costs."

Ōtsutsuki Amakusa said sternly as he looked at his grandson, who would be going to represent the Ōtsutsuki Clan at the Tournament of Catomania at the Chaotic Source Dimension belonging to the Cathulhus and Catopuses.

Indeed, the Tournament of the Catomania was taking precedence over anything else because obtaining the entrance to the Tower of God was taking important before anything else.

To ensure that the Yakou would be the winner of the Tournament, the Ōtsutsuki Clan was going indeed all out with all of the grooming, and they would be investing every bit of resource to increase his power as much as possible.

"As you command, grandfather, for now, I will spend some time with Kirihara and Ying'er, before we start working on the training."

Yakou said as he then excused himself and went to spend time with Ōtsutsuki Kirihara and Qainye Ying'er as Ōtsutsuki Amakusa watched the departing back of his grandson with a fond smile...

'It seems that some time of self-realization helped him to come to make amends with his first life... that's good... it was already becoming obsession on the verge of evolving into the Heart Demon.'

***

When Yakou exited the dwelling of his grandfather, he went back home; while he was walking back home, he thought that he should probably move to his own peak, somewhere near Heaven's Creed Mountain.

Now that he thought about having an active sexual life, it would be most prudent to move out.

However, he would need to wait for that because the house where he was living had one of the best cultivation facilities within the headquarters of the Ōtsutsuki Clan because it belonged to his parents.

While his mother wasn't as talented in the aspect of cultivation as his father was, she was a masterful businesswoman and was very skilled with Alchemy; she was one of the best alchemists within the entire Ōtsutsuki Clan, despite her young age.

***

Check out my new original for WSA 2024, Star Citizen Online: Isekai Edition!
Only thanks to the patreon and patrons am I able to write and publish anything, so if you wish for the novels to be continued and read advance chapters, support me on the patreon!
PS. Check out my second primary fanfic: Isekai Life as Ōtsutsuki and A Song of Blood and Sunlight and DxD: Seraph God of Destruction
PPS. Check out 7-Day Free Trials on my Patreon for the Euclid-Class Clearance... only thanks to patreon these stories are possible so thank you for your support.
https://www.patreon.com/Trafford
https://discord.gg/vF5qYPBpqF

8