Chapter 130 – Acclimatizing (1)
235 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ōtsutsuki Yakou arrived in front of the villa he called his home, seeing that Ōtsutsuki Kirihara and Qianye Ying'er were already present. He knew that the only people at home during this time of day would be his mother and two Catopuses. 

His father as a new Grand Elder of the Ōtsutsuki Clan, was probably handling the matters of the Clan right now because his arrival back with tons of cultivation resources from a different Origin World probably created an upheaval. 

And as the Head of the Enforcement Hall of the Ōtsutsuki Clan, he would need to go through all of the things, ensuring that they are safe together with the Administration Hall and also to formalize some next plans for the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World.

Though the one surprising thing or more like shocking thing, was that when he felt his mother's aura, he couldn't really feel the presence, even though the Divine Sense picked up something...

But...

It didn't take Ōtsutsuki Yakou to quickly figure out that his mother had reached the Holy Lord Realm during the time he was away from the Starveil Origin World. Reaching Tier 4 would be a great step because he knew that his mother was stuck in the Saint Immortal Realm for a long time...

Even though she was only around five hundred years old and was relatively young for a member of the Ōtsutsuki Clan. For example, his father was around three thousand years or so old.

Yakou knew that his mother was getting a lot of resources after her husband reached the Empyrean Realm. At the Empyrean Realm, one became Chaotic Origin Lifeform, so the very peak of most of the Origin Worlds, so his resources gathering capabilities were very high.

Naturally, one of the things he did as the first thing was to push his wife toward greater heights when it came to cultivation. As someone who became a Chaotic Origin Lifeform, cultivating some being beneath that level was as easy as breathing.

Unfortunately, he knew that he wouldn't be getting such privilege because only his mother would be getting the resources free; he would still need to work for everything. 

'I should be getting the merits for the entire Expedition pretty soon... I wonder how many would the Administration Hall give me.'

The head of the Administration Hall was Ōtsutsuki Muzan, who would not be stingy with the rewards; when he saw the list of the things that were brought from the Primal Chaos Dimension back home and at the same time, he would be getting a bonus for performing splendidly.

And aside from the actions within the Primal Chaos Dimension, he suspected that he would also get some Merit for recruiting Qianye Ying'er. 

When he entered the villa, he noticed that the Catopuses Nian and Naynko were sleeping soundly in their place, as they usually were, though they had already reached the peak of the Tier 2.

They were getting more and more powerful; it seemed that his mother was feeding them well during the time he was away in the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World. However, it seemed that for the next time he would be going somewhere, he would need to take the two of them with him. 

Right now, they were rather powerful and could be of use in combat because they were only one step away from Tier 3, which was pretty good and it seemed that their growth was rather fast. 

Hopefully, they would evolve into the Cathulhu once in the future...

"My baby boy is back!"

Out of nowhere, Yakou found himself being hugged by his mother, who was overly dramatic and emotional once again.

Though, due to the years, he was already used to it, though both Ōtsutsuki Kirihara and Qianye Ying'er, who were sitting there, were amused by the action. 

"Yes, yes I am..."

Yakou said just that as he let his mother hug out life from him, as he hugged her back, before that they all sat down, as his mother was chatting with the Qianye Ying'er whom he brought back from the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World.

"Now, what have I missed since you have all started plotting something here?"

Yakou asked as he poured himself a cup of tea as he sat with three of them. The three women then soon enough started chatting with each other while Yakou was observing how Qianye Ying'er was acclimatizing to the environment of the Ōtsutsuki Clan.

"Have you been registered within the Administration Hall?"

Yakou asked after they stopped chatting for a moment. 

"Yes... Kirihara brought me there and we even met the Grand Elder Ōtsutsuki Muzan."

That wasn't something Yakou was really anticipating, but at the same time, he wasn't entirely surprised by this revelation. Based on everything that he reported to the Clan about Qianye Ying'er to the Clan, it was logical that they would require a meeting with her. 

Still, for the Ōtsutsuki Muzan to show his personal interest in her person was already something because he was one of the strictest Grand Elders within the entire Clan and he was also one of the strongest members of the Ōtsutsuki Clan under the Ancestors...

"That's good; now we only need to wait for the calculations of the Merit Points for your actions within the Primal Chaos Dimension because that would take some time..."

Yakou said not even his Merit Points were calculated because that would take much longer time, considering that a lot of things happened within the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World.

"Grand Elder Ōtsutsuki Muzan mentioned something about potentially assigning me the official position within the Administration Hall due to my actions within the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World and the results that I achieved..."

Now, even Yakou raised his brow hearing this because he didn't anticipate that Qianye Ying'er would get an official position from the Ōtsutsuki Clan this soon.

He thought that it would need some time, but it seemed that even the Elders at the Administration Halls were impressed with her skills and capabilities.

Still, the situation was that Qianye Ying'er was very capable, and right now, the Ōtsutsuki Clan needed people like her due to their incoming final war against factions of the Starveil Origin World.

With her strategic mind and planning abilities, she could become one of the top-notch commanders, even though with this, they were a bit breaking their own rules, as Qianye Ying'er wasn't officially part of the Clan until she married Yakou.

But at the same time, there was nowhere for her to go and other things considered, the Clan was willing to bend the rules a bit and give her the benefit of the doubt.

***

Check out my new original for WSA 2024, Star Citizen Online: Isekai Edition!
Only thanks to the patreon and patrons am I able to write and publish anything, so if you wish for the novels to be continued and read advance chapters, support me on the patreon!
PS. Check out my second primary fanfic: Isekai Life as Ōtsutsuki and A Song of Blood and Sunlight and DxD: Seraph God of Destruction
PPS. Check out 7-Day Free Trials on my Patreon for the Euclid-Class Clearance... only thanks to patreon these stories are possible so thank you for your support.
https://www.patreon.com/Trafford
https://discord.gg/vF5qYPBpqF

8