Chapter 133 – Scripture Hall
137 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Planet Tengoku, Headquarters of the Ōtsutsuki Clan, Scripture Hall

The Scripture Hall of the Ōtsutsuki Clan wasn't located that far from Heaven's Creed Mountain; it was actually pretty close, but compared to the other Halls that were mostly busy and chaotic, as one could see clansmen moving here and there, the Scripture Hall was relatively quiet.

There were not many people coming to the Scripture Hall of the Ōtsutsuki Clan because one couldn't enter as they wished but needed to have a permit from some of the Elders and also a corresponding amount of the Merits when they wanted to obtain some cultivation technique or something from the Scripture Hall.

The Scripture Hall was also one of the most guarded places on the entire Planet Tengoku because of the sheer number of cultivation methods, scriptures, techniques and many, many other things that it contained.

So the entire Scripture Hall was well-guarded, aside from the Grand Elder who was stationed here, was the peak Empyrean Realm cultivator, who spent all of his days with the books and keeping everything in order.

After spending several days home, catching up with his mother or with two furballs that were always causing mischief, he decided to go report to the Scripture Hall as he was supposed to get the Body Tempering Method.

As part of the preparations for the Tournament of the Catomania, the Clan was going all out, and the Elder decided to let him choose any method he fancied and was the most suitable for him without the required Contribution.

On top of that, he would also get resources to cultivate the Body Tempering Method to the peak of Tier 3 to increase his own chances of winning the Tournament of Catomania and obtaining the first prize.

Grand Elder Ōtsutsuki Zhao Huang was a very old member of the Ōtsutsuki Clan, like, very, very old member of the Ōtsutsuki Clan.

In terms of age, it was widely known that he was one of the oldest clansmen, right after the Lord Shibai, and belonged to the first generation of the Ōtsutsukis that were created. 

Yes, he was created and not born because he was personally created by the Lord Shibai many, many years ago and still lives to this day.

The first generation of the Ōtsutsuki Clan was created directly by Lord Shibai after he reached the Overlord-Class.

Almost all people from his generation were already dead, or some were still alive but slumbering at the forbidden grounds of the Ōtsutsuki Clan and would only wake up when something truly major happened.

The entire Scripture Hall was one enormous building, whose halls were designed to create a serene and spiritually conducive environment for the cultivator and practitioners that came here to comprehend the cultivation techniques, combat scriptures or any other piece of profound knowledge that was stored within these halls.

Grand Elder Ōtsutsuki Zhao Huang looked even older than he really was; he had a long beard that was almost reaching the ground, which remained Yakou, those old tropes of the cultivators; he really looked like one. 

The Grand Elder Ōtsutsuki Zhao Huang was sitting cross-legged in a small pond area that was located in the deepest parts of the Scripture Hall, where only a few selected ones could enter, Yakou being one of them as he was the Crown Prince of the Ōtsutsuki Clan.

He waited for a few moments for the Grand Elder Ōtsutsuki Zhao Huang to notice him, as he didn't wish to disrupt him from the cultivation season, as that would be highly disrespectful and may even offend him.

Nevertheless, it didn't take long for the Grand Elder Ōtsutsuki Zhao Huang to open his eyes, as his stare pierced through Yakou's very own would with a single gaze.

The Crown Prince of the Ōtsutsuki Clan was becoming very uncomfortable before he released his own methods to fight against it.

"Good..."

Grand Elder Ōtsutsuki Zhao Huang said quietly after the invisible pressure disappeared, and the old man stood up from his meditative position and went to the Yakou, scrutinizing him from his toes to head.

The meaning of the personal space meant little for someone as Grand Elder Ōtsutsuki Zhao Huang, as he was too old and also too powerful; many already questioned why he still didn't become a Paragon Realm cultivator.

But like many, Grand Elder Ōtsutsuki Zhao Huang was walking the Path of Detachment and that was very hard; if not, then the Ōtsutsuki Clan wouldn't have only a few Tier 6 individuals that reached this Realm. 

Unfortunately, those who walked the Path of Immortality were countless times weaker and could not even reach Tier 6 after reaching the end of the Path from what Yakou knew unless they had some really, really fortuitous encounter.

"I have come to pick up the Body Tempering Method, Grand Elder."

Ōtsutsuki Yakou said in polite tone, as he looked at the Grand Elder Ōtsutsuki Zhao Huang who stopped scrutinizing him.

As the Grand Elder of the Ōtsutsuki Clan he knew about everything that was happening, so he led Yakou directly to the Hidden Section of the Archives.

It was on the several floors beneath the entire Scripture Hall building, hidden deep from the prying eyes and ears, in a place protected by countless defensive arrays and networks of Inscriptions and other defensive measures for the Hidden Section to remain hidden.

When they arrived at the destined location, Yakou noticed that they were standing at the end of the corridor, in front of what seemed like an enormous double door, but aside from their size and some Fūinjutsu Seals that were engraved on them, they didn't really seem anything special.

Grand Elder Ōtsutsuki Zhao Huang then took out a special key and inserted it into the Keyhole that was the most visible one, but at the same time, he touched several of the Fūinjutsu Seals across the doors as the mechanism started unlocking.

"Welcome... to the Hidden Archive of the Ōtsutsuki Clan."

Grand Elder Ōtsutsuki Zhao Huang said with a grandiose tone of voice when the doors opened, and an almost entirely new world appeared before them. 

Behind the closed doors, countless rows of bookshelves filled with scriptures, books, tomes, techniques and many other things, but the most eye-catching was the sheer size it and of course, the floating crystal that was around which countless books were levitating.

"That crystal what you see... is actually not a crystal but rather a Chaotic Origin Lifeform, one comparable to the World-Grade, but it didn't fuse with the Origin World, but rather devoured the whole Origin World."

This made Yakou gulp almost audibly when he looked at the crystal, but this time with a much different look.

***

Check out my new original for WSA 2024, Star Citizen Online: Isekai Edition!
Only thanks to the patreon and patrons am I able to write and publish anything, so if you wish for the novels to be continued and read advance chapters, support me on the patreon!
PS. Check out my second primary fanfic: Isekai Life as Ōtsutsuki and A Song of Blood and Sunlight and DxD: Seraph God of Destruction
PPS. Check out 7-Day Free Trials on my Patreon for the Euclid-Class Clearance... only thanks to patreon these stories are possible so thank you for your support.
https://www.patreon.com/Trafford
https://discord.gg/vF5qYPBpqF

4