Chapter 134 – Myriad Fiendgod Celestial Revolutions Heaven Tome (1)
450 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The thought that this crystal that seemed, in truth, like some kind of opulent decoration was, in fact, a World-Grade Chaotic Origin Lifeform, comparable to the stronger Paragon Realm cultivators, gave him almost a heart attack.

"This little thing has been here since the establishment of the Ōtsutsuki Clan as it was captured by Lord Shibai a long time ago, and then it was made into the guardian of the Hidden Section of the Scripture Hall."

The Grand Elder Ōtsutsuki Zhao Huang said as they were passing around the enormous floating crystal-like World-Grade Chaotic Origin Lifeform that was reading the cultivation techniques and books within the Hidden Section and keeping the place safe.

"And you don't need to fear it... even though this thing is World-Grade Chaotic Origin Lifeform, it actually is pretty much passive, and the only activity it exerts is reading the books and keeping them safe or caring about them. That was also one of the reasons why Lord Shibai made is some sort of the Keeper of the Archives."

With protection like this, it is no wonder that the Scripture Hall was one of the safest places within the Planet Tengoku and the Ōtsutsuki Territories as a whole.

Having a World-Grade Chaotic Origin Lifeform to guard the tomes and scriptures in their halls was a luxury that not many could afford.

"What is actually within the Hidden Section aside from our most precious manuals for the Evolutionary Cultivation?"

Ōtsutsuki Yakou asked with curiosity as they started walking toward the body refining section that was within the restricted section of the Hidden Archives of the Scripture Hall.

"Practically everything; here, there are thousands upon thousands of most precious cultivation techniques belonging to the countless Cultivation System or those from many, many Origin Worlds that were visited by the Ōtsutsuki Clan in the past or present. For example, even the World-Defying Heaven Manual that you brought back is stored within this place."

Yakou listened to the Grand Elder Ōtsutsuki Zhao Huang, who was now talking non-stop, as his old gloomy aura was gone, replaced by a jovial, cheerful personality now that he was talking about his favorite hobby.

A few days later, after Ōtsutsuki Yakou returned from the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World, Qianye Ying'er gave him the last remaining piece of the World-Deying Heaven Manual that she obtained from the Moon Slaughter Devil Sovereign Nest on the Blue Pole Star.

And as they expected, it was a geniue Chaotic-Grade Cultivation Method allowing one to reach the standards of the Low-Rank Chaotic Origin Lifeform, so even though it was an imperfect technique, it was still a priceless treasure.

Yakou knew that in some Origin Worlds, where the Cultivation System of Profound Laws and Mysteries was dominant, even the most powerful and lofty of the Cosmos Gods would wage wars to obtain such scripture as it would open an entirely new path for them.

"And here... we have approximately 50 Chaotic Origin Scriptures, of various grades and origins, some of them are only for the referential use, as they are not really that powerful or practical enough..."

That was a pretty high number, considering the fact that each of the Chaotic Origin Scriptures would allow one to become the Chaotic Origin Lifeform. Naturally, only when they were cultivated to the extremes could one ascend to the Chaotic Origin of Lifeform.

"And here we have the Restricted Section of the Hidden Archive for the Body Tempering Methods."

Grand Elder Ōtsutsuki Zhao Huang showed Yakou to the Restricted Section of the hidden Archive, which was hidden in the cornermost area of the entire Hidden Archive. It was a small place where all of the top-not cultivation methods, scriptures and techniques were stored.

"Do you already know what you are searching for or not?"

Yakou nodded because he already knew what Body Tempering Method he would be practicing, as he got recommendations from his grandfather and also from one of the Ancestors of the Ōtsutsuki Clan.

"Yes, the Myriad Fiendgod Celestial Revolutions Heaven Tome."

Ōtsutsuki Yakou answered straight away, as he looked at the Grand Elder Ōtsutsuki Zhao Huang, who then nodded his head; while mildly surprised by the answer, he nevertheless proceeded to find the scripture for him.

Myriad Fiendgod Celestial Revolutions Heaven Tome was the strongest, most powerful and also the hardest Body Tempering method that the Ōtsutsuki Clan had in their disposition.

It wasn't originally a method of the Evolutionary Cultivation or for the Evolutionary Cultivation System itself.

This precise Body Tempering Method was created in a distant Origin World by observing the Innate Creatures known as the Fiendgods. The Fiengods were probably the most peculiar creatures under the heavens and were often considered as darlings of the Grand Dao Source Will.

The Fiendgods were creatures born from the Chaos Essence itself, and when they reached adulthood, they reached the level that was the peak of the mortal limit, basically what the Ōtsutsukis called the Quasi-Empyrean.

They were one of the most fearsome begins of their Chaotic Source Dimension, or rather, one could say they were, because their time of glory was long gone.

From what Yakou knew, countless years prior, even before the Lord Shibai became the Overlord-Class, the Fiendgods were basically pushed to extinction.

Their glorious species was hunted down because every part of their very own bodies were priceless treasures, even for the most powerful cultivators of the Chaotic Source Dimension, so there was no room for negotiation. 

Even though the Fiendgods had several Overlords among their ranks, even they couldn't defined against the combined efforts of countless and countless of Chaotic Origin Lifeforms and an immeasurable number of cultivators below that realm.

The sole thing that remained for the Fiendgods was to hide from plain sight and retreat to their most fortified and protected Origin Worlds, where they were hiding till this day.

Their days of the lost glory were forever gone and their number dwindled to something completely inconsequential.

Nowadays, they were regarded as living legends, and not many bothered with the Fiendgods at all because there was no point. Their numbers were relatively small, and they were always cooped up in their home Origin World, which was almost impossible to penetrate through.

The defenses over that place were too powerful even for the stronger Overlord-Class individuals, but at the same time, the Fiendgods were also imprisoned within their Origin World and couldn't leave.

Such was the tragedy of once strongest species that almost dominated their entire Chaotic Source Dimension for countless and countless Epochs.

And yet, they too fell down and were hunted down like animals.

***

Check out my new original for WSA 2024, Star Citizen Online: Isekai Edition!
Only thanks to the patreon and patrons am I able to write and publish anything, so if you wish for the novels to be continued and read advance chapters, support me on the patreon!
PS. Check out my second primary fanfic: Isekai Life as Ōtsutsuki and A Song of Blood and Sunlight and DxD: Seraph God of Destruction
PPS. Check out 7-Day Free Trials on my Patreon for the Euclid-Class Clearance... only thanks to patreon these stories are possible so thank you for your support.
https://www.patreon.com/Trafford
https://discord.gg/vF5qYPBpqF

7