Chapter 135 – Myriad Fiendgod Celestial Revolutions Heaven Tome (2)
75 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yet, the legacy of the Fiendgods remained still very alive because countless Body Tempering methods were created based on the observations of the Fiendgods and how they got stronger. 

The Fiendgods had terrifying physiques, and they were mostly focusing on strengthening their flesh bodies to utter extremes, making them probably the most powerful close-quarter combatants that ever existed within their Chaotic Source Dimension.

One such method was the Myriad Fiendgod Celestial Revolutions Heaven Tome that Ōtsutsuki Yakou chose or rather what the Ancestor chose for him, because he was the most suitable person to cultivate the Myriad Fiendgod Celestial Revolutions Heaven Tome.

Myriad Fiendgod Celestial Revolutions Heaven Tome was created by one of the Overlord-Class cultivators that belonged to the Congregation Faction of the Eternal Land and was regarded as one of the strongest body refining methods that ever existed.

At the same time, it also had absolutely ridiculous requirements on the body refiner and required countless precious resources. Yet, at the same time, the benefits that it would bring to the body refiner were something that was considered powerful and rare even compared to some other similar methods.

Basically, it was something that not many would be willing to spare, and probably only some of the more powerful Chaotic Origin Lifeforms would be able to bear the costs of the resources.

Fortunately enough, the Ōtsutsuki Clan had several Chaotic Origin Lifeforms and several of them were very powerful, standing at Tier 6, meaning that the Ōtsutsuki Clan as a whole could bear the cost of cultivating someone with the Fiendgod Celestial Physique.

After several moments, Grand Elder Ōtsutsuki Zhao Huang returned with the scripture of the Myriad Fiendgod Celestial Revolutions Heaven Tome and passed it to Yakou, who looked at the Myriad Fiendgod Celestial Revolutions Heaven Tomewith reverence and wonder in his eyes.

Myriad Fiendgod Celestial Revolutions Heaven Tome imitated the innate physical capabilities of the Fiendgods through the several Celestial Revolutions and apparently.

The Myriad Fiendgod Celestial Revolutions Heaven Tome could be cultivated to the Overlord-Class as it was created by the Overlord in the first place.

It was one of the strongest and most powerful Body Tempering Techniques that ever existed, so Yakou was rather eager to learn it and cultivate it.

It would give him an unnaturally powerful fleshy body, something that he needed right now, as it would complement well with the Evolutionary Cultivation as a whole.

From the Myriad Fiendgod Celestial Revolutions Heaven Tome, Yakou aimed to cultivate the Myriad Fiendgod Celestial Revolutions Heaven Tome till the 4th Revolution, as that would correspond to the Saint Celestial Realm. 

When one wanted to start cultivating the Myriad Fiendgod Celestial Revolutions Heaven Tome, the person needed to achieve the 1st Revolution as first by condensing the Silver Pagoda within his body, which was a very arduous process.

For that, one needed some very powerful external material, something that would temper his body to the extreme limits that it could bear in the present state and at the same time, the person was absorbing this external material.

He needed to revolve the energies in a specific way within his body and started condensing the Silver Pagoda.

Ōtsutsuki Yakou already got the best material for the start of the Body Tempering through the Myriad Fiendgod Celestial Revolutions Heaven Tome, which was Innate Bone of the adult Fiendgod that reached Tier 4 during his life.

It was a priceless treasure that came from the vaults of the Ōtsutsuki Clan and it was one of its kind because the Ōtsutsuki Clan didn't have a lot of things like this.

Anything that was related to the Fiendgods was pretty scarce and even rarer than it was scarce. 

So he was rather surprised that the Elder Council gave him one of the most valuable things that were within the vaults of the Ōtsutsuki Clan, even though it was far from the powerful, but because it was related to the Fiendgods, it had the same value like the corpse of Chaotic Origin Lifeform.

The fact that the Innate Body was of Tier 4 was certainly helping in this aspect, something that Yakou was exceedingly grateful for. So, without any suspension, he went to body tempering and started the Myriad Fiendgod Celestial Revolutions Heaven Tome.

Aside from the Innate Body of the Tier 4 Fiendgod, he also got a good number of the Chakra Fruits that would supplement the practice of the Myriad Fiendgod Celestial Revolutions Heaven Tome.

Condensing the first Revolution and creating the Silver Pagoda would require a lot of energy, something that Yakou needed to prepare for to have better chances at successful cultivation of the Myriad Fiendgod Celestial Revolutions Heaven Tome. 

He got a lot of pointers from his grandfather, who also practiced the Myriad Fiendgod Celestial Revolutions Heaven Tome and was already standing at the 10th Revolution, which corresponded to the Empyrean Realm.

Yakou knew that there were several hurdles when practicing the Myriad Fiendgod Celestial Revolutions Heaven Tome, and one of them, if not probably the second hardest, was the start, actually, the 1st Revolution.

***

Martial Hall of the Ōtsutsuki, Several Hours Later

After Ōtsutsuki Yakou memorized everything about the first parts of the Myriad Fiendgod Celestial Revolutions Heaven Tome, he returned the Myriad Fiendgod Celestial Revolutions Heaven Tome to the Grand Elder Ōtsutsuki Zhao Huang and went to the Martial Hall of the Ōtsutsuki Clan.

Within the premises of the Martial Halls on the Planet Tengoku, there were several unique cultivation chambers that served specifically for the body tempering seasons, so Yakou went there to start practicing the Myriad Fiendgod Celestial Revolutions Heaven Tome.

Unfortunately, he couldn't bring the Myriad Fiendgod Celestial Revolutions Heaven Tome out with him here, so he could only memorize everything, which wasn't really a problem. He already knew everything about the first three Revolutions that would bring his physique to the Saint Realm.

When he arrived at the Martial Hall, Yakou directly went to the Cultivation Chambers for the Body Tempering and sat cross-legged after the chambers sealed itself by his command. 

Yakou then took out the Innate Bone of the Tier 4 Fiendgod and several Chakra Fruits that were of the same Tier as was the Innate Bone. Everything that he got for the process was given to him for free, so he didn't need to spend even a single Merit Point to get resources.

Even though the Chakra Fruits contained overwhelming energy for someone like Yakou right now, most of it would be used to supplement the creation of the Silver Pagoda and the refinement of his body.

The sole purpose of the Chakra Fruits is to maximize the usage of the Innate Body of Tier 4 Fiendgod and, at the same time, to increase the success rate of the body tempering of the 1st Revolution.

***

Check out my new original for WSA 2024, Star Citizen Online: Isekai Edition!
Only thanks to the patreon and patrons am I able to write and publish anything, so if you wish for the novels to be continued and read advance chapters, support me on the patreon!
PS. Check out my second primary fanfic: Isekai Life as Ōtsutsuki and A Song of Blood and Sunlight and DxD: Seraph God of Destruction
PPS. Check out 7-Day Free Trials on my Patreon for the Euclid-Class Clearance... only thanks to patreon these stories are possible so thank you for your support.
https://www.patreon.com/Trafford
https://discord.gg/vF5qYPBpqF

4