Chapter 120 – Oath On The Grand Chaos Source Will
216 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Phoenix Clan would be naturally used as Yakou's sharp sword, but that would be only in the far future, at least in the distant future for the current him.

But he was also a patient man, and he knew how to wait for something that was to come.

"He is coming here."

Ōtsutsuki Yakou stated as he saw that the Feng Zenmin had finished the entire process of evolution and breaking through to the World God Realm and was now heading toward their location.

Nor Ōtsutsuki Yakou or Ōtsutsuki Kirihaara didn't anticipate that he would reach the World God Realm after eating the whole Phoenix God Fruit, as it was a splendid result.

"So, are you satisfied with the result, Feng Zenmin?"

Yakou asked as he looked at the Patriarch of the Phoenix Clan. He noticed that his Bloodline was very strong from a closer look, and now he was radiating a great power; Yakou predicted that he had reached a rather high level of power.

Couples with the Bloodline Cultivation System, Ōtsutsuki Yakou predicted that the current Feng Zenmin could probably go all out against some more average Tier 2 beings without much problems. 

Naturally, after he learned to control his power properly, then his combat prowess would skyrocket to new heights.

"Extremely satisfied, Your Excellency... how may this servant be in service."

Ōtsutsuki Yakou was amused by the change in Feng Zenmnin's behavior, but he could understand the change. While previously, the Patriarch of the Phoenix Clan was wary about the powers of the newcomers, only now he was aware of the true extent of their power.

Because the Cultivation System of the Laws and Profound Mysteries was very similar to the Evolutionary Cultivation System and Bloodline Cultivation System, some more un-educated ones could say that the Evolutionary Cultivation System was actually a combination of the Cultivation System of the Laws and Profound Mysteries and Bloodline Cultivation System.

In a certain twisted sense, it was indeed truth, and due to that fact, right now Feng Zenmin, who was practicing both Cultivation Systems, was able to far more accurately sense the overwhelming extent of the Ōtsutsuki Yakou's cultivation.

And his power that was frightening in his eyes...

"Simple... from today till the end of existence, your Clan would be pledged to serve the Ōtsutsuki Clan and me, Ōtsutsuki Yakou, the Crown Prince of the Ōtsutsuki Clan."

Yakou said with ever dignified expression as he looked at the Patriarch of the Phoenix Clan because this was one of the most critical moments in his life. Even the Crown Prince of the Ōtsutsuki Clan was unaware of the heights that the Phoenix Clan would rise once in the future far away...

"Of course, of course, Your Excellence... The Phoenix Clan would be the ever-loyal vassal of the Ōtsutsuki Clan and serve you with all of its ability."

Feng Zenmin kneeled on the ground as he swore the vow of his loyalty toward the Ōtsutsuki Yakou and the Ōtsutsuki Clan, as he was probably the first significant vassal of the Ōtsutsuki Clan. 

Now, the only thing that needed to be done was to transport the members of the Phoenix Clan to the Starveil Origin World, as they couldn't be left within the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World.

"And I accept your vow of loyalty... you will swear the Oath on the Grand Chaos Source Will just to be sure, as will all members of the Clan; this Oath will be automatically engraved in your very own fundamental existence."

Yakou said because he wasn't leaving anything to the coincidence, and the Oath on the Grand Chaos Source Will was something that even the Overlords would have problems breaking without suffering great repercussions.

"Of course, whatever Your Excellence wishes..."

Naturally, Yakou wasn't surprised that Feng Zenmin agreed so readily because he knew that someone who was native to some remote Origin World wouldn't have even the slightest idea what the Oath on the Grand Chaos Source Will represented. 

If someone was from some more developed Origin World that had many Tier 5 Chaotic Origin Lifeforms or were in contact with more developed and powerful Origin Worlds, they would never agree to swear an Oath on the Grand Chaos Source Will.

Chaos Source Will represented the Will of the entire Chaotic Source Dimension and the Grand Chaos Source Will represented something even greater that Yakou himself didn't properly understand.

He was just told that he should never swear on one and that he should be cautious around people who mentioned it. 

In a certain sense, what Yakou did was trick the Patirarch of the Phoenix Clan into swearing an unbreakable, eternal oath of his entire Clan and Lineage endless times.

He was rather satisfied with this because it were the people from the other Origin Worlds; it would be impossible to do it in this way.

Even Ōtsutsuki Kirihara was a bit speechless at how fast Yakou managed to force them to swear an Oath on the Grand Chaos Source Will without any problems. Getting the Oath on the Grand Chaos Source Will from the rest of the Phoenix Clan was not a problem after the direct order from the Patriarch.

After everyone swore the Oath on the Grand Chaos Source Will, Yakou ordered for the prompt evacuation from the place as the Phoenix Clan started gathering their things and loading them onto the Ōtsutsuki Warship that was hidden within the vicinity of the Pheonix Village.

Now that he had obtained the vassalage of the entire Phoenix Clan, he could move onto the other things.

The Clansmen of the Phoenix Clan reached various realms at the Transcendent Realm of the Cultivation System of Laws and Profound Mysteries.

Yakou ordered them to cultivate in silence because it was the most appropriate time to cultivate right now, as they still had the Chaotic Essence within their bodies from the Phoenix God Fruits they ate. 

Fortunately, the Ōtsutsuki Warship was one of the best places for cultivation due to its specifically crafted environment for cultivation.

The Warship itself had several specially built cultivation chambers that provided the solace and space that one needed for comprehension of Dao.

***

Check out my new Original for WSA 2024 Star Citizen Online: Isekai Edition!
Only thanks to patreon and the support of the patrons I can publish and write my novels, so join the Patron and read 20 chapters ahead!
PS. Read my new permanent fanfic A Song of Blood and Sunlight, find it on my profile...
https://www.patreon.com/Trafford
https://discord.gg/vF5qYPBpqF

5