Chapter 121 – Dragon God Legacy (1)
287 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wasteland of Death, Profound Sky Continent

Ōtsutsuki Yakou was now pondering over the Body Tempering Technique that he would need to practice sooner or later...

Within the Ōtsutsuki Clan, there were not many Clansmen who practiced Body Refining because most of them just underwent Body Forging and ate the Chakra Fruits to elevate their Physique.

Yakou naturally planned to take on the Body Refining Technique because he planned to temper his body to the extreme, even though the Body Tempering Techniques of the Ōtsutsuki Clan were...

A bit drastic, and only a very small number of the Clansmen could actually practice them due to the harsh requirements they demanded.

What Yakou planned to do was to directly ask the Clan to create a special tailer Body Refining Technique for him, perfectly suiting his combat style and needs...

For such a thing, he would need to accumulate a lot of Contribution Points of the Clan, but that wouldn't be much of a problem considering the number of work he did for the Clan within the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World.

"What are you thinking again?"

Yakou was woken up from his train of thoughts by Qianye Ying'er who was sitting on his lap, which was weird because she wasn't there previously, but now she was.

he should be more cautious about the environment, even though he was in the Ōtsutsuki Clan Warship.

"Thinking about the Body Refining Technique that I will need to choose... Normally most of the Ōtsutsukis didn't practice the Body Refining, as most of the Techniques are ineffective on us, so the majority of the Clansmen just go with the Body Forging Ceremony and natural evolution."

Ōtsutsuki Yakou said as he was thinking over the matter...

Indeed as Evolutionary Cultivation was a mish-mash of a Cultivation System of Laws and Profound Mysteries, a Bloodline Cultivation System and Innate evolution, their bodies were being tempered in a more natural way...

"In this regard, I really can't help you... as you already know that Body Tempering isn't very widespread among the cultivators of the Profound Way."

Qainye Ying'er stated that, in a certain sense, it was the truth because most of the cultivators of the Profound Way, there were not many cultivators that practiced the Body Refining Techniques.

"I am aware of that... but this is representing the problem because without the proper Body Refining Techniques, I won't be ever able to reach my full potential and due to the strength of my Bloodline, I would need to ask for the specially tailored technique..."

Ōtsutsuki Yakou said after some pondering...

He predicted that the only person who could create it was Lord Shibai; there was not anyone else who could create such a technique that would be the final one or at least with the potential to reach greater heights...

But even in his position as the Crown Prince of the Ōtsutsuki Clan meeting with Lord Shibai was a pipe dream, for that he would need to use probably all of the Contribution Points and do something significant to attract the attention of Lord Shibai.

"And you too... if you want to embark on the Path of Detachment, then practicing the Body Tempering would be imminent and something needed, or else your cultivation path would be several times harder."

Yakou said seriously as he felt Qianye Ying'er snuggling into his chest and humming with a satisfied tone.

"I am aware of it and already working on it.. but not to sound arrogant, but I already have everything planned and I should have enough Contribution Points to redeem the cultivation method for the Path of Detachment and also for the Body Refining one..."

He almost wanted to scoff when he heard that "I don't want to sound arrogant", but he knew that she could easily gather the Contribution Points with relative ease.

With her scheming capabilities, it shouldn't be a problem for her to create similar "miracles" that she managed to create within the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World.

In fact, he planned to help her by convincing the Elder Council to let her lead the operations for resources gathering within the different Origin Worlds. As much as it pained him, the Ōtsutsukis were not known much for their scheming and cunning capabilities.

They solved most of the problems with their brute force and overwhelming strength when they encountered the problem. 

"It's good that you know it... now onto the topic of the Legacy within the Wasteland of Death... based on the previous experiences with the Phoenix Legacy, there is a high possibility of it containing the lingering spirit of the Primordial Azure Dragon God... do you think that he can be convinced?"

Yakou knew that the lingering spirit of the Primordial Azure Dragon God should be much stronger than that of the Phoenix. One of the reasons why he concluded such was the sole fact that the Phoenix had three Legacy Grounds where its spirit resisted.

Primordial Azure Dragon God only had one, meaning its strength should be much higher and on top of that, the power of the Primordial Azure Dragon God when it was still alive and at its peak should be extremely high.

He was rumored to be the strongest of the True Gods in the Ancient Era.

"It's probably 50/50... it will depend but at least there won't be a direct confrontation like with the Phoenix God that was too about the morality and other things. But the Primordial Azure Dragon God is different..."

He heard Qianye Ying'er explain about the Primordial Azure Dragon God and his personality; ironically or not, there were enough written records about some of the more notable True Gods from the Ancient Era.

"You are not thinking about reviving him, don't you?"

After several minutes of pure silence, Qianye Ying'er looked at the Ōtsutsuki Yakou in wonder because she suspected that he wanted to revive the Primordial Azure Dragon God.

"Perhaps... certainly if the Dimensional Pathways stabilized and we can transport more resources and material from the Ōtsutsuki Cla,n we could do it with some of the more refined methods... certainly If I could get my hands on the corpse of the Primordial Azure Dragon God I would be able to do it on my own."

Yakou stated that because he felt confident that by reviving the Primordial Azure Dragon God, then he should be able to revive him on his own if he got his hands on the corpse of the Sovereign of Myriad Realms.

"And then, in one move, you would obtain another vassal and also obtain the allegiance of the majority of Dragons from the Western Divine Realm, which would follow after the Primordial Azure Dragon God."

He nodded with a smile because he knew that Qianye Ying'er was keeping up with his train of thought and scheming perfectly.

***

Check out my new Original for WSA 2024 Star Citizen Online: Isekai Edition!
Only thanks to patreon and the support of the patrons I can publish and write my novels, so join the Patron and read 20 chapters ahead!
PS. Read my new permanent fanfic A Song of Blood and Sunlight, find it on my profile...
https://www.patreon.com/Trafford
https://discord.gg/vF5qYPBpqF

8