Chapter 122 – Dragon God Legacy (2)
255 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the Warship of the Ōtsutsuki Clan was approaching the place where the Legacy of the Primordial Azure Dragon God was supposedly located, suddenly, two gigantic silver dragons rose in the air. 

Both of them were silver in color and were over a hundred meters long. A field of dragon scales reflected a cold silvery light as if there were currently a numerous number of silver-colored snakes in motion; the two matchlessly vast spiral's terrifying imposing manner locked them firmly in place.

These aren't true dragons, but rather, two variations that have become Flood Dragons. Their bodies permeate a thick, toxic aura into the atmosphere….

Quality-wise, they are high-leveled Sky Profound Beasts, and their strength was around the peak of the Sky Profound Realm, so in Yakou's eyes, it wasn't much. Mainly because they were something that the Ōtsutsukis called Tier 0, essentially everything below the Continental Level of destructive prowess.

Yakou just gave the order to the Artifact Spirit of the Ōtsutsuki Warship, which shot from one of its cannons, one of the weakest ones, as it killed both of the Flood Dragons with just one shot.

With that being done, they landed down next to the lonely little dwarf mountain. Beneath the dwarf mountain was a pitch-black cave entrance, which was the entrance to the Legacy, and it was also the place that was protected by the Flood Dragon.

Ōtsutsuki Yakou looked around himself and scanned the area for several seconds, searching for any kinds of potential dangers coming from the Wasteland of Death.

After seeing that this place was as safe as it could get, or at least safe to him and people as strong as him, he decided to enter the cavern where the aura of the True Dragons was congregating the most.

Even though only a minuscule amount of it was leaking from the cavern, it was the reason why two Flood Dragons managed to rise within such a place, as they were munching on the bits of the aura that escaped from the cavern where the supposed Legacy of the Primordial Azure Dragon God was located.

Ōtsutsuki Yakou entered the cavern as he strode into the depths of the cave until he arrived at the small cavern that was entirely dark, but the light was lighting the small part of the cavern. 

Overall it gave an even more creepy feel to the entire situation. Though soon, Ōtsutsuki Kirihara and Qianye Ying'er 

"Two foreigners from the outside of our Origin World and one native to the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World who chose to join the foreigners... most curious situation indeed."

At this moment, suddenly, an ancient voice slowly rang out from the air above him.

"Young foreigners, you do not need to be worried. I am a mere wisp of a residual soul left behind by the Primordial Azure Dragon that watches over this Legacy Ground. I won't harm you... I neither want nor I have the ability to do so..."

The ancient voice sounded once more; an honorable dignity was expressed through this voice, yet it was also as gentle as the wind.

"Primordial Azure Dragon God?... "

A pair of mysterious eyes suddenly opened in the pitch-black space overhead. These two eyes were huge, yet long and narrow; they were about the same shape as a human's eyes…

This scene resembled the Phoenix eyes Ōtsutsuki Yakou had encountered in the Phoenix Trial Grounds. What was different was that the Phoenix eyes were gold while these eyes were an azure blue color that was deeper than the skies.

At the same time, as if the sky had capsized, an endless expanse of Aura descended. This Aura's depth and power had far surpassed the Phoenix aura he had experienced when he encountered the Phoenix Spirit at the Ten Thousand Beast Mountain Range.

Ōtsutsuki Yakou was able to sense the overwhelming power of the Primordial Azure Dragon God, even to the extremes as he was able to sense its power that was indeed around the most powerful Tier 4 entities she encountered.

Ōtsutsuki Kirihara and Qianye Ying'er were standing behind Ōtsutsuki Yakou and observing the Primordial Azure Dragon God carefully, but they didn't fear any possible attack from the side of the Primordial Azure Dragon God because he didn't have the power to conduct any kind of deadly attack on them. 

"Have you met any foreigners before us, Primordial Azure Dragon God? Your reaction is much better than that of the Phoenix, who attacked the very moment it could in an attempt to burn me to crips."

Yakou asked as he looked at the projection of the Primordial Azure Dragon God.

"Yes... During the Ancient Era, when the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World was at its peak, we slowly started interacting with the different Origin Worlds, and there were several of the True Gods and True Devils that went to the different Origin Worlds and returned. In those times were even interacted with the powerful cultivators or Innate Lifeforms that visited our own Origin World."

Primordial Azure Dragon God started explaining the situation as all three of them listened attentively, and Yakou now started feeling that he could convince the Primordial Azure Dragon God to his cause if he was a bit lucky.

"But since the Ancient Era had long since ended, and True Gods and True Devils had also completely vanished and their civilization collapsed. Since then the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World started for whatever reason closing itself and there were no foreigners coming here for a very long time."

Yakou had a certain theory or theories about that one... either it was the innate defensive mechanism of the Origin World itself, when the Chaos Will of the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World sensed that it was getting weaker, thus it chose complete isolation to heal, or...

Or this was also part of the scheme done by the Ancestral Goddess and she somehow controlled the Chaos Will of the Origin World to seal the Origin World indefinitely until the civilization was restored enough.

And their very own presence today was proof that it didn't really work as it should have.

"And this place? How did it come to be?"

In fact, aside from the information that he already knew about the Blue Pole Star that it was related in some way to the Ancestral Goddess and her efforts to revive herself, he didn't know anything else about the planet.

"But we were not willing to completely disappear from the world, and would attempt to use various sorts of methods to leave behind a vestige of our strength to pass onto those of the future generation we had an affinity with, who would then pass on what used to be our strength to their future generation for an eternity… After all these years, someone finally enter the Legacy Ground, though... if I am right, you are not here really for the Legacy for yourself, am I right?"

Primordial Azure Dragon God asked as his eyes narrowed at the trio.

***

Check out my new Original for WSA 2024 Star Citizen Online: Isekai Edition!
Only thanks to patreon and the support of the patrons I can publish and write my novels, so join the Patron and read 20 chapters ahead!
PS. Read my new permanent fanfic A Song of Blood and Sunlight, find it on my profile...
https://www.patreon.com/Trafford
https://discord.gg/vF5qYPBpqF

8