Chapter 123 – Negotation with the Primordial Azure Dragon God
302 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yes, you are..."

Ōtsutsuki Yakou said straightforwardly because he didn't even bother to hide his true intentions. 

"Of course... with your strength, it would be futile..."

The Primordial Azure Dragon God during his life practiced more than one cultivation system, and he was even comprehending Dao, which allowed him to sense the power that Ōtsutsuki Yakou wielded.

And he had to admit that it was frightening because while in terms of certain energy within his body, it was comparable to Divine Master Realm but at the same time, he felt the tingles of Dao.

And he knew that if they were in the same realm, then the foreigner would defeat him in a few exchanges if he went all out.

"Exactly... but I want to talk about something entirely different."

Ōtsutsuki Yakou said slowly before he continued.

"Soon enough, the entire Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World is destined to perish either from the Ōtsutsuki Clan's ambition, which is, by the way, my own Clan that is targeting the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World for its resources or from the ever-expanding danger of the Abyss of Nothingness... and there is the hidden threat of the Ancestral Goddess..."

Ōtsutsuki Yakou explained because he knew that the Primordial Azure Dragon God knew what he was talking about. To support his claim, he even transferred some of his memories to the Primordial Azure Dragon God; another reason for that was to scare the enormous lizard a bit.

Fear was often the most powerful motivator. 

Sometimes, even for the entities on the level of Primordial Azure Dragon God, and Ōtsutsuki Yakou was aware that once the Sovereign of Myriad Beasts looked through the memories he passed him, he would make a wise decision.

"What I want is, technically speaking, relatively simple... I want your cooperation in taking over the Dragon Race of the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World and for it to become the vassals of the Ōtsutsuki Clan."

Even though the Primordial Azure Dragon God was a lofty individual within the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World, he was still no different from any other stronger cultivator with the Ōtsutsuki Clan.

And despite his arrogance that penetrated the very own existence of every single dragon in reality, he also wanted to see his species thrive. Primordial Azure Dragon God was already the fifth and the last Dragon God. 

Within each generation, there could be only one dragon that bore the title of Dragon God and it was often the strongest and most powerful dragon out of the entire species and he was tasked with the leadership of their race.

Primordial Azure Dragon God was the last one because, with his demise, there was no one strong enough to claim the title of the Dragon God, and their race was, technically speaking, left without the strongest leader.

"You are rather greedy... Crown Prince of the Ōtsutsukis..."

The humongous dragon scrutinized Ōtsutsuki Yakou thoroughly, as his eyes narrowed at him because he wasn't very delighted with the conditions. For a dragon, they were pretty much humiliating and something that he didn't really wish to adhere to.

"Yes... I am greedy but tell me honestly oh mighty Dragon God... who isn't greedy these days?

Ōtsutsuki Yakou asked rhetorically as he looked at the projection of the Dragon God.

"And truthfully... let's be honest this time... your species have only two possibilities for survival. Either you chose to become vassals of the Ōtsutsuki Clan or you chose to waned to the Void and try your luck, but I wouldn't really recommend that as you are all tied to the Samsara of the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World and until you break free from it you cannot leave indefinitely without any backslash."

Everything that Yakou spoke may sound cruel to the dragon race, he was also speaking pure and unbridled truth, no matter how bad it sounded.

Practically speaking only those who reached the standard of the Tier 4 could leave their Origin Worlds free and survive within the Void for a prolonged period of time and travel across the place. 

For the dragon race, they lacked anyone who could even take them out from the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World because even the Primordial Azure Dragon God couldn't do such a thing during his peak.

One needed to be in the 3rd-Grade Tier 4 to achieve such a feat because taking other lifeforms from their native Origin World and relocating them to another was no easy feat and often contained a lot of risks.

Especially if he was taking out a whole bunch of Tier 3s and so on, the person doing so would risk angering the Chaos Will of the Origin World. 

"And the dragon race of the current age doesn't have even anyone at the Divine Extinction Realm of the Profound Way, and the current Dragon Monarch, Long Bai, is someone arrogant beyond reason who would never submit even in the face of death and has a lot of followers among the dragons. So right now, your choices in this aspect are rather limited."

Ōtsutsuki Yakou continued persuading the Primordial Azure Dragon God with one argument after another, seeing that he was rather successful at that. He knew that right now, the Primordial Azure Dragon God was considering his proposal.

"Your points are valid... little celestial... but I, too, have my conditions as the dragon race should have significant value for you to come to negotiate in person."

The Crown Prince of the Ōtsutsuki Clan nodded as the Dragon God was right; the dragons were rather useful beings; they would greatly increase their powers, military and also when their bodies were pure treasure troves of the cultivation resources.

"State your points."

Ōtsutsuki Kirihara and Qianye Ying'er stood behind him as they watched Yakou negotiate with the Primordial Azure Dragon God. In fact, Yakou was entitled to negotiate with the factions or groups that could be assimilated as the vassals of the Ōtsutsuki Clan.

He got this privilege as the Crown Prince of the Ōtsutsuki Clan and leader of the Ōtsutsuki Expeditionary Forces in the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World. 

"I want a proper revival procedure and usage of my original body in it. Also, I want a whisp of Chaotic Origin Essence, just enough to elevate my Bloodline and enough resources to cultivate a few most talented dragons that would be inheritors of my Lineage."

From the conditions he stated, only the Chaotic Origin Essence was the problematic one because it was one of the most precious things within the treasuries of the Ōtsutsuki Clan.

"You will get everything you want as long as you can convince at least 70% of the dragon race to submit."

Yakou contemplated about these conditions for a while before he agreed with them because they were actually much more favorable to the Ōtsutsuki Clan than he anticipated initially. 

He thought that the Primordial Azure Dragon God would ask for far more things and more resources, but something different happened.

***

Check out my new Original for WSA 2024 Star Citizen Online: Isekai Edition!
Only thanks to patreon and the support of the patrons I can publish and write my novels, so join the Patron and read 20 chapters ahead!
PS. Read my new permanent fanfic A Song of Blood and Sunlight, find it on my profile...
https://www.patreon.com/Trafford
https://discord.gg/vF5qYPBpqF

8