Chapter 124 – Dimensional Pathway
344 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1 Year Later, Frigid Origin Realm, Celestial Palace of the Ōtsutsuki Clan

One year has passed since the moment Ōtsutsuki Yakou, Ōtsutsuki Kirihara and Qianye Ying'er have returned from the Blue Pole Star after effectively robbing everything precious from the Blue Pole Star and obtaining the majority of the legacies they had. 

In contrary to what one could expect, nothing much has changed within the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World. The political landscape was still more or less the same, as it was still a mess; everyone was fighting against everyone, and nobody did anything at the same time.

Machinations of the Qianye Ying'er proved to be very efficient because the one year of time really achieved what the Ōtsutsuki Clan wished to see. 

There was complete chaos between all of the factions within the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World as every single faction was embroiled in the conflict, and everyone was getting weaker and weaker through mutual destruction.

The Northern Divine Region has launched a second wave of the full-out assault and started pushing the combined forces of the Eastern Divine Region and Southern Divine Region back and taking more territory of the Eastern Divine Region.

The most shocking was that the natural environment of the Northern Divine Region started spreading to the Eastern Divine Region. And three months ago, the Dragons of the Western Divine Region made their move when they attacked the Southern Divine Region.

Nobody knew why the Dragon Monarch Long Bai did it, but he did and the attack was a true apocalypse for the Southern Divine Region because within one month, around 10% fell under the control of the Dragons of the Western Divine Region and, most importantly the Dragon God Realm.

In the end, everything was part of machinations done by the Qianye Ying'er who was subtly manipulating the events and basically provoked the Dragon Monarch Long Bai into attacking the Southern Divine Region.

"So, it comes to this point?"

Ōtsutsuki Yakou asked as he was sitting in his private chambers together with the Ōtsutsuki Dōma and Qianye Ying'er. Interestingly, nobody had problems with accepting Qianye Ying'er, not only because of her combat prowess but also the creation of her unique Species termed as the Brahma God. 

"Yes... the overall strength of the Eastern Divine Region has dropped by 50%, the Southern Divine Region by due to relentless attacks by the Dragons by 30% and Northern Divine Region by around 35% and the Western Divine Region suffered losses amounting to approximately 20%..."

Qianye Ying'er reported the latest information she gathered, which reflected the current strength of the factions within the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World's Realm of Gods...

"This gives too high an advantage to the Western Divine Region and Dragons and as we couldn't resurrect the Primordial Azure Dragon God, they are proving to be a danger to the balance we need to maintain."

Ōtsutsuki Dōma remarked as he heard the date; because the dragons had a too high advantage over the other, they could very well possible conquer most of the Divine Regions or Star Realms...

That could prove problematic as they had their own plans with the Dragon Race of the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World.

"Does that mean we should act against them?"

Ōtsutsuki Yakou asked as he looked at the both of them.

"Yes... at least to a certain degree and weaken them considerably so they won't have that high advantage over the others and we could also target the most loyal followers of the Dragon Monarch Long Bai at the same time, which would ease the future progress with them."

Qianye Ying'er stated her arguments while both Ōtsutsuki Yakou and Ōtsutsuki Dōma listened, but they could see the logic and benefits within her words. Ōtsutsuki Dōma was someone who was for it because there was no reason to deny the plan.

"Then you can start... it will still be a long time until the Dimensional Pathway between the Origin Worlds stabilizes enough for the Tier 4s to pass through or even the large number of Saint Realm cultivators."

Ōtsutsuki Yakou stated neutrally because he didn't see the reason for dragons not to bleed a bit as well, like the others were.

Right now, they were the ones that were profiting the most from it, and that was not talking about the factions that were existing apparently within the habitable parts of the Abyss of Nothingness that seemingly contained the True Gods as well...

Fortunately enough, as nobody could enter that place, nobody could also leave that place. 

So, for now, the Ōtsutsuki Clan forces didn't really have any opponent within the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World. Right now, due to the production of the God Trees, they had many Chakra Fruits and many of the Ōtsutsuki Clansmen had many of the Saint Realm cultivators...

One of the reasons that were behind the high yield was the fact that the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World was extremely rich in the "Energy"; in this case, the Profound Energy as the Cultivation System belonged to the Pure Energy Cultivation System.

With the abundance of the Chakra Fruits, they could cultivate many more Saint Realm cultivators, and with more and more Saint Realm cultivators, they could conquer more and more Star Realms.

Right now, the Ōtsutsuki Clan Expeditionary Forces under the strict order of the Ōtsutsuki Yakou were still keeping low and they would be until the Dimensional Pathway stabilized enough to send reinforcements from the Ōtsutsuki Clan.

That would be happening at any given moment. 

The time dilation between the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World and Starveil Origin World was more like the same, so there was not much difference between them in this aspect. 

When they were discussing the other pressing matters at the Primal Chaos Dimension Origin World and its development for future purposes, Ōtsutsuki Yakou got a notification from the Artifact Spirit of his personal Warship.

It was a message from the Ōtsutsuki Clan Headquarters.

"It seems that the Lord Shibai intervened himself and the Dimensional Pathway has stabilized enough for a good number of the Saint Realm cultivators to pass through."

Ōtsutsuki Yakou read the message from the Artifact Spirit, which relayed it to him with eagerness as he could now return back home.

While he was chosen as the overall commander of the Ōtsutsuki Expeditionary Forces, right now and for the near future, there would be not much to do at here. 

He also didn't wish to remain here to observe the boring administrative tasks and gathering of the God Frutis and now that the position of the Ōtsutsuki Clan has stabilized here, they would need to wait for the appropriate opportunity to make their move.

***

Check out my new Original for WSA 2024 Star Citizen Online: Isekai Edition!
Only thanks to patreon and the support of the patrons I can publish and write my novels, so join the Patron and read 20 chapters ahead!
PS. Read my new permanent fanfic A Song of Blood and Sunlight, find it on my profile...
https://www.patreon.com/Trafford
https://discord.gg/vF5qYPBpqF

10