Gaara’s Outburst
586 6 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Right after Karin completely healed, she woke up. Her flower patterned Cursed Mark also activated by itself. It slowly began to grow around her body, starting from her chest.

"How is this possible?" Sakura was stunned when she saw that Karin had received the same mark as Sasuke.

"It seems that I've found a way to also brand others with this mark on me. Don't worry, though. It's an exact copy of mine with my chakra signature, so Karin should be fine." I explained to Sakura, stepped back, and allowed Karin to stand up.

"Why do I feel so powerful?" The cursed mark pattern covered all of Karin's torso, and it began to climb her neck and limbs. She can feel her chakra increasing, and she also felt her physical capabilities being boosted.

"It comes with the branding… that mark will give you strength." I explained.

"You people talk too much!" Kankuro took the time while they were healing up to reconnect to his puppet. Although it had been sliced to different pieces, he could still connect to the pieces individually.

After he reconnected the chakra strings, the head, torso, and limbs of the puppet began floating in mid-air. He's once again ready for battle!

"If Karin died, I would've tortured you in many despicable ways, Kankuro." I looked at Kankuro with emotionless eyes.

"Hmph! You boast too much!" Kankuro didn't believe that Sasuke is any stronger than he is.

"Anyways, since there was fortune in misfortune, I'll let your fate be decided by my girls." I said as my mouth arched into a smirk.

"..." Although Kankuro was confident in his skills, he knew that he would have an extremely hard time when being outnumbered.

When the girls heard their man saying that he'll leave the puppet guy to them, they all became serious.

Sakura and Karin got ready for battle.

Ino and Hinata who were standing by the side also moved in to surround Kankuro.

"Karin, you will lead the charge and test out your cursed mark. Tell me about the performance later. I'm going to go support Naruto." I said before jumping away, going towards Gaara and Naruto.

Gaara fought Naruto with the intent to kill. He was furious that Naruto made him bleed in his behind.

However…

"Naruto's ninja handbook! Uzumaki's Barrage!" Naruto's numerous shadow clones ganged up on Gaara, and they performed a spinning heel drop while he was in the air.

*Boom!*

Gaara fell onto the ground and hollered into the sky: "There's no way… I'll lose… to a GUY LIKE THIS!!!"

At this moment, Gaara decided that he'll just let everything go and summon the demon inside of himself. He will no longer stay awake and control the beast!

But just before he managed to fully transform, multiple smoke bombs were thrown at him. A shout was also heard from afar.

"Concoction no.3 bomb!" I shouted as I landed on a tree branch not far from Naruto. As soon as I arrived, I threw my third concoction towards Gaara to prevent him from falling asleep. I knew that as long as I kept him awake, Gaara wouldn't be able to transform and Shukaku would not be able to wake up.

"Sasuke?!" It's just now that Naruto noticed the arrival of Sasuke.

"What's up, dunce?" I said as I grabbed the last three Concoction no.3 bombs out of my ninja bag.

"What kind of weird bomb did you throw at Gaara?" Naruto still recalled the two previous types of concoction, and he wondered what this third one is.

"It's called the laxative bomb… it's my third creation. It's concentrated with highly reactive mixes that will make your stomach churn." My eyes stayed on Gaara. I wondered if the ones that I threw were enough to keep him from transforming.

Naruto also followed Sasuke's eyes and looked down at Gaara from the tree branch.

The sight he saw made him want to throw up.

Multiple wet plop plop plop plop sounds were heard as shit oozed out of Gaara in thick, putrid chunks. The shit that Gaara excreted is slimy, and it glistened in brown under the sun.

When the wind blows the smell towards him, he can smell a combination of rotting eggs and sulfur, making the air thick with a foul stench.

The smell only got better once Sasuke took out some powder and plastered it on both of them.

"What the… fuck?" Naruto wasn't one to curse, but he couldn't help doing it at this time. "What the fuck did you create, Sasuke!?"

He watched on as Gaara tried to transform. However, Gaara would always fail to transform and shit would come out of his ass.

The texture of the Gaara's shit is incredibly sticky and moist, making it cling to anything it touches. By now, Gaara's legs were layered with shit, and the area around him was also littered with different chunks.

Bits of undigested food and other foreign objects can be seen in the excrement, making it even more revolting.

"I WANT… YOU TO DIE, SASUKE UCHIHA!!" Gaara wailed because he couldn't transform. He felt his stomach grumble in pain… and as he tried to rush up to attack Sasuke, he fell into his own puddle of shit.

(A/N: Okay, I've been writing some weird shit but this is just… o.O? Wtf am I even doing lol.)

"...I'm going to leave this guy to you, Naruto." I wiped my sweat and gave the remaining three laxative bombs to Naruto.

I decided to let the guy do his talk no jutsu, and turned around… heading towards the village. There were still some things that I must do there.

Naruto held the three bombs and looked down at Gaara once more.

He really wanted to talk some sense into the guy. He really did… but he didn't want to go near Gaara. In the worst case scenario, he might join Gaara's shitting party.

====

Lopunny from Pokemon has its nudes made.

Check out patreon.com/AzureRaven

Also, I've re-edited Karin's model, and it's looking rather well. More coming soon~ 

Karin Uzumaki

19