Targeting Tayuya
550 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Originally, I planned on going back to the village to make a name for myself amongst the villagers, but…

"Since you're already here, why don't you just follow me, Sasuke?" Orochimama said while she is being supported by the sound four. She was sweating profusely.

They had escaped the village after she had killed the Third Hokage. She is currently in a bad condition, so she needed the Sound Four to help her run away.

I looked at Orochimama's purple hands, and concluded that Hiruzen was successful in sealing them with the Death Reaper Seal.

Well, it was obvious that she would lose. After all, I've stolen the Kusanagi sword from her, and it played a big part in the original fight of Orochimama vs Hiruzen.

"I refuse." I said as I unsheathed the Kusanagi sword. Due to the fact that Orochimama is here, it means that the battle in the village is already coming to a close. Since my plan of becoming a hero had been ruined, I decided that I should aim for something else.

"Do you plan to stop me from escaping, Sasuke?" Orochimama hissed. Although her hands are sealed, she is confident that she can still kill or even kidnap Sasuke. If she couldn't heal her hands, she would need to take over a new body. And having Sasuke's body around will be convenient.

"I have no intention of stopping you. I just want to fuck! Either you or that girl needs to stay behind and allow me to fuck." I pointed the sword at Orochimama's crew. My eyes shifted between Orochimama and Tayuya.

"?!?!?" All four members of the Sound Four were shocked. It seems that Sasuke Uchiha had the idea of fucking a Sanin… They knew that Orochimaru is currently in a female's body, but they didn't expect Sasuke to lust over her.

I waited patiently for Orochimama to make her decision. I wasn't under pressure at all. The ones who are under pressure is Orochimama's crew because at this very moment… Anbus from the leaf should be searching for them.

"Tayuya and Kidomaru, you both shall stay. Defeat Sasuke and bring him back to the Sound." Orochimama allowed two of the four sound members to stay. She will allow Sasuke to fuck Tayuya, but that's only if he is strong enough to defeat them.

After she made her verdict, Orochimama continued to escape with the other two members of the Sound Four.

"Heh! Do you really think you can defeat the two of us?!" Kidomaru asked as he prepared for battle.

Before Kidomaru could start fighting, I lifted my palm up: "Why don't you stop for a bit, you dumb fucking spiderman."

"AH!? What did you call me?!" Kidomaru cursed. He has a total of six arms and two legs… eight limbs in total. However, nobody has ever called him spiderman before!

"Follow me, and we'll find a secluded place to fight. Do you want the Anbus from my village to come here and kill you both before I even have the chance to fuck that bitch right there?!" I rolled my eyes and jumped away.

"...." Tayuya didn't know what to say. She feels like she's being degenerated into a sex doll.

"When we reach there, I'm going to break your legs!!!" Kidomaru cursed and followed. He didn't want to be surrounded by leaf Anbus.

___

I ran towards the Death Forest. That's the place where people will think to look last, so I'll have plenty of time copying all of Tayuya's moves.

After we entered the Death Forest, I activated my Byakugan and observed Kidomaru and Tayuya without looking back.

I didn't want to admit it, but these two bastards are strong. I might have a little bit of a difficult time if I allow both of them to fully transform using their cursed marks.

Hence, I decided to take out the nuisance right off the bat.

So after we went about five kilometers into the Death Forest, my Sharingan activated and I bounced backwards using a tree branch. My hand turned into a palm and I aimed directly at Kidomaru's heart.

"I've seen you use Gentle Fist in the tournament!" Kidomaru smirked as he allowed Sasuke to attack him. He had witnessed Sasuke proficiently using the Gentle Fist in the tournament, so he believed that Sasuke would use it in battle once again.

However, he wasn't afraid of the Gentle Fist. He had an ability that would allow him to directly counter the Gentle Fist!

From inside his body, layers upon layers of Spider Sticky Gold began to secrete at a rapid pace. Before Sasuke even reached him, an armor of Spider Sticky Gold had already been created to cover his whole body!

"Chidori!" I activated the Chidori with my instant cast ability. My palm that was flat just moments before turned into an arrow head, piercing straight through Kidomaru's armor. With the piercing property of the Chidori, it also pierced directly through Kidomaru's heart and body.

"You–" Kidomaru couldn't even say his last words before life left his body.

"Kidomaru!" Tayuya was shocked. Kidomaru is extremely strong, and she didn't expect him to go down this quickly.

I laughed maniacally when I saw Kidomaru make the armor. I've watched the anime, so I knew that he would use this against Neji's Gentle Fist. This spiderman didn't know that he was fighting with someone who already knows all of his moves!

"FUCKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! Let's do it, bitch! Let's fucking do it! We'll fuck for two days! Ten days! A hundred days!! I'm going to fuck you until you croak!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and pointed my finger at Tayuya after throwing Kidomaru onto the ground from the tree.

"Damn it!" Tayuya immediately took out her demon flute and played it.

As the sound echoed in the Death Forest, she also activated her sound Genjutsu… the Demonic Flute Phantom Sound Chains!

But as soon as the Genjutsu was afflicted on me, my Sharingan swiftly decrypted it. The speed that the Genjutsu is decrypted was faster than usual because I have a similar sound Genjutsu on my skill list. There's also the fact that my Sharingan had evolved to three-tomoe.

Once the Demonic Flute Phantom Sound Chains was undone on myself, I used my Sharingan to recast a similar version of it on Tayuya. While recasting, a system prompt appeared.

[ Congratulations! You have created a new Sharingan Genjutsu – the Demonic Phantom Chains! ]

[ Demonic Phantom Chains - Requires the three tomoe Sharingan. Whoever looks into the user's Sharingan will be assailed by the vivid sensation that their limbs have been fastened with sturdy ropes, thus becoming unable to move about freely. Even with physical intervention from an outside force, the body is robbed of all mobility, and consciousness itself progressively fades away. At the same time, they are fed morbid hallucinations, which makes it also possible to run them down mentally. ]

.... 

Are you a fan of Pokemon? Consider checking out Patreon for some Pokemon girl images too! 

Patreon.com/AzureRaven

 

17