Sasuke on Drugs
652 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Looks like you don't plan on giving up yet, bitch." I brought my nose towards Tayuya's calves and smelled it like a pervert.

After creeping her out, I decided to let her struggle a bit more. I wanted to take away all of her hope before humiliating her body.

"Screw you!" Tayuya indeed didn't give up because she still had other skills up her sleeves.

To start her retaliation, Tayuya activated her Cursed Mark of Earth, entering stage one of the transformation. The black tattoo from the cursed mark enveloped her entire body in just a brief moment.

This surge of chakra also allowed her blocked chakra point in her leg to open up.

Tayuya didn't waste any time and bit her thumb before using the summoning jutsu. After she completed the summoning, three large creatures appeared. All three of the summons are ogres that had their eyes and ears covered.

They didn't do anything and just stood behind Tayuya, waiting for her to control them with her flute.

Just as the first note came out of Tayuya's flute, she was dumbfounded.

 

"Too slow!" I commented and brought out the Kusanagi sword. I then dragged Tayuya with me as I went on to slay the three summoned ogres.

Puff! Puff! Puff!

The Ogres forcibly returned to their realm after feeling that their lives are threatened.

"You! You!" Tayuya was shocked that her summon was de-summoned while she was being dragged around by the foot.

"What else you got!?" I looked down at Tayuya and decided to stomp her pussy.

"Ack!" Tayuya felt Sasuke's heel pressing on her cunt, and she couldn't help but exclaim in horror. She then screamed angrily: "I'll kill you!! I'll kill you!!"

However… she didn't do anything else other than trying to struggle free.

"Don't you have another stage to your cursed mark??" I was a little confused as to why she didn't activate her second stage.

"What is the second stage!?" Tayuya bared her teeth. That's all she can do because she doesn't have anything else in her arsenal.

"..." I became a little downcasted. It seems that Tayuya and the other members of the Sound Four have yet to get the Second Stage of the cursed mark!

"Bitch! Bitch! I thought you had more power!" I repeatedly stomp Tayuya's pussy. I thought that I was going to have some fun with a monster girl, but I was wrong! It looks like I'll have to release Tayuya after fucking her so that Orochimama can upgrade her cursed mark.

"AH! UWAAHHH!!" Tayuya cried out painfully. She wanted to rip Sasuke up, but she couldn't do so because she is completely under his mercy! If she used Genjutsu, it would just be reversed onto her. If she summoned the Ogres again, she would just be dragged around!

The only other thing she can do is to use the cooperation technique, but she needed the other members of the Sound Four to be here. She and Kidomaru could've done a cooperation technique, but he is dead!

"Since you have nothing else to help you resist… then just be a good bitch!" I scanned Tayuya's body once again with the Byakugan to see her chakra points.

After seeing the chakra points, I began to close them one by one, starting from her leg.

When her leg's chakra points were completely sealed, I planned to continue and close all of her body's chakra points. Though, I didn't want to release her leg in case I had to spend a little more effort to chase her down.

But so what if I don't release her leg?

"Take my new technique! The Gentle Foot!"

Stomp! Stomp! Stomp! Stomp!

I continued to stomp all of Tayuya's chakra points with my foot while still holding her legs. The Gentle Foot technique that I invented just now had the same principles as the Gentle Fist.

All I had to do was send Chakra through my foot and close all of the Chakra points.

Though, it's less precise since it's my first time using the Gentle Foot. Hence, I had to stomp a few more times on some points.

By the time I was done closing all of Tayuya's chakra points, she had footprints all over her body..

Her first stage cursed mark had also receded due to the locked chakra points.

"I… I hate you!" Tears began to come out of Tayuya's eyes. She already knew what's going to come next.

"Well, I have something here to make you not hate me." I smirked as I told this to Tayuya.

"Wuuuu…" Tayuya continued to cry. Whatever Sasuke dished out, she knew that it was going to be bad.

I dropped Tayuya's leg. She had all of her chakra points closed, so I knew that she wouldn't be able to do anything anymore. Right now, she's nothing more than a normal girl.

My knees dropped down next to her waist and my face hovered over her's. I reached out my left hand and grabbed her cheeks as my right hand reached into my ninja bag to take out the fourth and last concoction…

"Pweasee no!!" When Tayuya saw the bomb in Sauske's hand, her eyes became red rimmed and swollen, her face distorted by misery and sorrow. Her breath shook in spite of her efforts to contain it, coming in labored exhales that seemed to reverberate around her like a moan of pain and sorrow.

"Come on, don't be like that. This is a good bomb! It's an aphrodisiac mix that will turn even the Hokage into a horny dog in heat!" I brought the bomb to Tayuya's face and squeezed.

Normally, one would explode the powder inside of the bomb by throwing it, but I decided to not make such a big scene. Instead, I bursted the smoke bomb open by squeezing it. Once it was open, the powder came out and fell down into Tayuya's mouth that I'm holding open.

"Nwoo!! Nwoo!!" Tayuya tried to close her mouth, but it was forcibly held open. She then felt the powder being stuffed inside.

"Come on, take the drug! Take it! You'll feel good, bitch! You'll feel real gooood!! After you swallow these, you'll be begging to be fucked! You'll wag your butt at me! AHHAAH!" I continued to drop the powder into Tayuya's mouth.

Huff!!

Tayuya exhaled and blew some of the powder towards Sasuke, trying to use his own powder against him.

….

The powder became a little smoke bomb that exploded on my face.

But instead of cursing at Tayuya, I showed her an evil smile.

"Kuahaha! You don't have to do that, bitch! Look, I'll even join you!" I said before bringing the powder to my nose.

SNIFFFF!!

I snorted the aphrodisiac Concoction and I immediately felt my penis harden. I did say that the aphrodisiac will even affect the Hokage, but I was just exaggerating.

As long as someone has good control of their chakra, they will be able to reduce the effects of the aphrodisiac.

For someone of Hiruzen's level, the drug will only be like a viagra for him.

For someone of my level, a bit of my judgment will be clouded.

And for someone who is a civilian or someone like Tayuya who has all of her chakra sealed, they will feel their mind go blank as they become a wild animal in heat.

"..." Tayuya relented. She couldn't win…

=======

Tayuya's R18 chapter will be released tomorrow along with her XXX photos. Check out the comments for a sample of her model.

If you want to see her full NSFW images, join Patreon~

Patreon.com/AzureRaven

*Today's Pokemon chapter will be delayed to later today or tomorrow.*

Tayuya Image Sample 

17