Tayuya (R18)
830 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After we both took in the aphrodisiac, I took Tayuya and brought her to the forest floor because my chakra is a little unstable due to the concoction. I didn't want to fall from the high tree branch due to my carelessness.

We both landed right next to Kidomaru's body, but Tayuya showed no reaction to it.

Instead, the concoction began to come into effect, and her eyes became clouded as her hormones shot through the roof.

"Mmmh~" Tayuya moaned as she crawled on all fours. She squeezed her thighs together and created some pressure in her crotch. Her ass wiggled in the air as she crawled around on the ground, searching for a stick.

She then also smelled something coming from behind her, and she turned her head around. It's then that she spotted Sasuke… a man who's also emitting an intense hormonal scent. The aroma was extremely inviting, she knew that she could get what she wanted from him.

So, she begged: "Please do me~!!"

I got a little deja vu watching Tayuya. Her actions made me recall the first time I did it with Ino. She did something very similar to what Tayuya is currently doing.

"Please… I can't wait anymore!!" Tayuya stuck out her tongue and narrowed her eyes, making an ahego face.

"Since you asked, I'll have sex with you," I smirked and walked forward towards her.

Tayuya saw the man coming, and her booty twitched. She was already secreting a lot of liquids.

When I reached her, I tangled my fingers in Tayuya's hair, pulling her head back as I bent forward to meet her lips. I felt a thrill of pleasure course through me as my tongue explored her mouth, teasing and tantalizing her.

I slipped one hand farther down, moving closer and closer to her buttocks, my lips never leaving the inviting warmth of her mouth.

Tayuya's butt continued to wiggle back and forth as she returned the succulent kiss. She traded the delicious saliva with the man before her.

I also felt the concoction starting to affect me, and I sucked her lips hard. I took Tayuya's saliva in while also giving her some of mine.

As I interacted with her, I couldn't help but feel entranced by her motions, my heart racing as my desire grew with each move.

Suddenly, one of her hands moved to my face and she looked into my eyes, her gaze filled with naughty intention. She parted her lips and asked me to please stick it in her – an invitation that I couldn't say no to.

My heart raced with anticipation and I felt a rush of heat course through me as I stepped closer. Pushing her on the forest floor, I ripped her clothes and brushed my fingertips over her skin. Her soft moans of pleasure singing in my ears.

Finally, I came to her most sensitive areas and she gasped as my tongue explored her breasts and body. My touch sent waves of pleasure coursing through her and I felt her muscles quiver with delight as I continued. For a moment, we were perfectly still, lost in the moment and the sensations we were exploring.

"Now!! I want it now!!" Tayuya couldn't hold it any longer, and she reached out and grabbed the beast, taking it out from the man's pants.

"Damn! That's a tight grip!" I commented as I returned Tayuya's feistiness by nibbling on her body.

"In me…! I want it inside of me!!" Tayuya said like a crazy person as she pulled the strong penis. She then shoved it inside of her pussy and began moving.

At first, Tayuya's pulling and shoving was the most exquisite pain I had ever felt, but as I began to move, her body began to adjust to me and I felt indescribable pleasure consuming me. The pleasure intensified until I was sure that I had been delivered straight to heaven.

I grabbed both of her breasts and squeezed them with all of my strength. Even as I pumped and entered Tayuya, my mouth didn't rest.

My mouth sucked on Tayuya's neck and gave her multiple hickeys. From left to right to the center… my hickeys connected like an artistic painting.

"Annh~ yes!! That feels amazing! I want more of what you're doing!!" Tayuya yelled in pleasure and pushed the man's head down towards her chest. She wanted him to suck down there and paint hickey pictures on her chest and breasts.

While still clouded, Tayuya wrapped her legs around the man and pushed her cunt towards him. She wanted to feel his penis jam all the way into her.

"Tsk~ Tsk~" I continued to make more abstract art of hickeys on Tayuya's upper chest. Once that canvas was filled, I moved onto her breasts and built up the hickeys all the way to the peak.

"Ommhh!! The pain feels sooo good!" Tayuya squeezed her vagina holes and applied pressure to the rod that's inside of her. The fact that her peaks were also being played with made her experience even more delight.

"I… I'm cumming!" Tayuya once again rolled her eyes upwards and stuck her tongue out, making the ahego face.

"Already? I'm not even there yet!" I said as I continued to thrust my hips, using Tayuya's hole however I wanted. With how potent the concoction is, I don't think I'll be able to stop anytime soon…

"Mmmh! Mmh!!" Tayuya moaned. "K-keep going!"

She then pulled herself up by holding onto the man. Her mouth opened and latched onto his shoulder. She decided to also give the man some hickeys.

=====

Tayuya's images are on Patreon.

patreon.com/AzureRaven

 

18