Chunin Exam Arc End
579 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Through the grim canopy of trees in the dense death forest, daybreak arrives in all its glory, the electric blue hue of the sky providing a tranquil backdrop in contrast to the otherwise ominous surroundings. The wild animals have begun to sing their morning tunes, and the rustling of small critters has begun to ripple through the deep shadows.

Tayuya laid on the ground, looking desolateley into the morning sky. The Aphrodisiac duration had run out, and her mind reverted to its normal state.

However, her mental state was anything but normal. She felt extremely exhausted, and she also felt strange. Her feelings were all jumbled up into a tight ball.

"Stop being so down, Tayuya. You've already sold your body to the devil when you allowed Orochimama to enter your life." I spoke down to the girl for a brief moment before checking the System prompts.

I fucked her for a total of two days, so I was given the option to copy two of Tayuya's skills.

[ Congratulations! You have copied the Summoning Skill (Ogre Path) from Tayuya! ]

[ Summoning Skill (Ogre Path): You are able to summon three Ogres with the summoning skill. These Ogres are strong, durable, and their large size belies their equally amazing speed. Requires a flute genjutsu to control their movements. ]

[ Congratulations! You have copied the Four Violet Flames Formation Jutsu from Tayuya! ]

[ Four Violet Flames Formation Jutsu (Sealed State): Between four nodes (people), you are able to create a barrier made of purple flames, which will instantly engulf those who come into contact with it, thus preventing anyone from entering or leaving the area.]

[ Four Violet Flames Formation Jutsu usage conditions:

Intermediate Chakra Reserve

Four people who have mastered the technique ]

I grunted at the fact that I wouldn't be able to control the Ogres because I didn't copy her flute Genjutsu skills.

The Formation Jutsu also had usage requirements, but luckily, I met all the requirements to use it. After all, I had the Advanced Chakra Reserve from Karin, and I also have the cursed mark to boost my chakra reserve. Furthermore, I can make shadow clones to meet the requirements of having 'Four people who have mastered the technique'.

I was hoping for the Cursed Mark of Earth, but it didn't appear yet. But overall, it was a decent harvest of skills.

"Tayuya." I turned my attention away from my system panel and said the girl's name.

"?" Tayuya weakly turned her head.

"I want you to go back to Orochimama and Sasuke commands her to make you stronger." I dressed up. I could've continued to fuck Tayuya until I copied all of her skills, but I needed to return to the village now.

Staying outside of the village for an extended amount of time will make it hard for me to fabricate a story.

Tayuya was a little dumbfounded when Sasuke said that he 'commands' Orochimaru. Who in their right mind will say that they are 'commanding' the snake Sanin?

While Tayuya sunk into her pool of thoughts, a sudden noise suddenly jolted her back to reality.

"ROAArrr–?" A big brown bear appeared from the bushes and made itself known. However, it stopped once it felt the presence of the person standing in front of it.

It recalled being knocked out by someone similar not too long ago. When it woke up, there was food in its mouth.

"Darned brown bear! Do you want to die!? Why the fuck are you so loud?!" I cursed at the thing. I recognized the brown bear to be the same one that I kicked on the forehead since it still had some hair missing up there.

I didn't plan to run a bear feeding charity.

Hence, I walked up to Kidomaru's spiderman corpse and stomped on it and told the brown bear: "Scram! This is mine!"

"ROARR!!" The brown bear refused to leave. Even though it felt that the presence of the man in front of it felt familiar, the brown bear had never actually seen him. Therefore, it wasn't scary.

It wanted to fight for the corpse! So it swung its large paw and tried to smash the man into a pulp!

"Hmph!" I snorted and swung the Kusanagi sword.

"???" The brown bear didn't feel the sensation of smacking something.

Instead, it saw its paw flying into the distance. Blood squirted out of its arms, and a wave of pain rushed to its head. In that instant, it decided to run for it!

"Dumb animal." I commented and picked up Kidomaru's corpse.

I turned to Tayuya and said my final words to her before jumping away: "Don't forget to do your job."

"I definitely won't forget to tell Orochimaru that you COMMAND her!" Tayuya cursed. She hoped that Orochimaru would flip out and target Sasuke or something.

I returned to the village with Kidomaru's corpse as an alibi for me disappearing for the whole night.

Before I even reached the gates, I was stopped by a team of three Anbu.

"Halt right there, Sasuke Uchiha." One of the anbus with a sparrow mask stood in front while his partners surrounded me from my sides.

"What is it?" I asked them with my normal arrogant Uchiha tone.

"The village is on high alert, and you're only returning now. We need to take you in for security purposes." The sparrow anbu explained.

"Fine by me… but one of you needs to carry this dead guy." I shrugged and threw Kidomaru's corpse onto the ground. The anbus are here, so I decided to just let them carry the corpse because I'm too lazy to do it myself.

"This…" The sparrow anbu recognizes who Kidomaru is. He is one of the four people who made the barrier jutsu that entrapped the Hokage.

Since the corpse is of someone who is related to the Hokage's death, he had to take it in. Its body might also have some high research value.

With that said, the sparrow anbu came up and carried the corpse of Kidomaru. His teammates also stayed vigilant as they escorted Sasuke Uchiha back to the village.

16